TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Qureate's other three games had adult versions and R-18 patches ready to go on release though one this doesn't, so I wouldn't expect one to happen. And this was first released on the Switch unlike the others.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Frickin' puzzle, with "blu ballz" being the solution. Goddammit... xD

The art, as is almost always the case with them, is...yummy, though.

Goddammit... :sick: (<- this is a blue ball; if you don't see it as a blue ball, please consult your optometrist or psychologist asap; what? you can't/shouldn't leave home for some reason, you say? sucks to be you... xD)

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Wait Prison and no sexual content......:eek::eek:

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I really don't understand why the "no sexual content" tag belongs on a forum dedicated to adult games, what the heck is the point in this PG crap?

Especially annoying when the art is so good and clearly sexual in nature, what is the point in this? Surely all it's going to achieve is annoying you by the end. Build up to a climax that never happens.

I dunno maybe I'm just salty that I've seen like 20 of these in the past week "Wow that art is amazing and...oh, never fucking mind"

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I really don't understand why the "no sexual content" tag belongs on a forum dedicated to adult games, what the heck is the point in this PG crap?

Especially annoying when the art is so good and clearly sexual in nature, what is the point in this? Surely all it's going to achieve is annoying you by the end. Build up to a climax that never happens.

I dunno maybe I'm just salty that I've seen like 20 of these in the past week "Wow that art is amazing and...oh, never fucking mind"
Because there are people who enjoy softcore or titillating stuff.
I still remember fapping to Rumble Roses on the PS2 and that one knew what it was so it had a mode where girls just pose around in titillating ways just to turn you on.
Or right now with series like Dead or Alive/Beach series or Criminal Girls.
This website is for adult content in general so really its not exclusively sexual stuff.
As for the game well im glad to see them try to go the switch route as it seems like their games are selling well as they have also ported Nekomiko and NinNin Days to it. This game was announced at the same time as Trouble Days and yes Switch is the main console it was aimed at so the steam version is a port.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
If you're gonna make the game have erotic scenes/hint at shit; just fucking do it tbh.

~Also, I mostly like sexual-puzzles cause I like to "earn" the sex scenes; I can't really get off as easily if I just have it thrown at me and can hold the control key down till I see sex.
Pretty much agree, although for gameplay in general rather than just puzzles. I don't even mind if a game takes a while to build up to the sex (sometimes that's even a good thing!), but all titillation and no penetration* is just frustration. Mechanics and gameplay are also more important than some devs seem to realise - personally I'm more into loss-rape sorts of games but I just don't get in the headspace if the gameplay's garbage and it didn't feel like much of a fight, although that is a hard balance to strike.

That said... any chance this is due a lewd patch and just hasn't got it yet, or is this all we're expecting?

*doesn't necessarily need penetration but alliteration's the celebration across the nation.

Apr 20, 2018
Pretty much agree, although for gameplay in general rather than just puzzles. I don't even mind if a game takes a while to build up to the sex (sometimes that's even a good thing!), but all titillation and no penetration* is just frustration. Mechanics and gameplay are also more important than some devs seem to realise - personally I'm more into loss-rape sorts of games but I just don't get in the headspace if the gameplay's garbage and it didn't feel like much of a fight, although that is a hard balance to strike.

That said... any chance this is due a lewd patch and just hasn't got it yet, or is this all we're expecting?

*doesn't necessarily need penetration but alliteration's the celebration across the nation.

Probably guaranteed no patch seeing as it's on the switch and Nintendo won't associate with that.

Formally speaking you and me both like "eroge" > A build up like a visual novel in which you work for or at least get to know the girls. Usually has no early sexual content, mid-game may be things like flirting or handjobs and the end will be some sex.
There are 2 main categorisations of sex games: eroge, less sex more story, gameplay or character development, and nukige: SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX! (A.k.a if you hold ctrl between sex scenes you'll be seeing non-sex for a very short amount of time) I believe nukige means "masturbation helper game".

By rape-loss do you mean games such as Little Braver? (Fucking loved that game)
If yes, the issue there is "MACHINE TRANSLATION ecks dee"

Reactions: Beggarman
Apr 20, 2018
At first i was like: YAY!
But then: ... no sexual content.

p.s. I'm sure there must be japanese version somwhere out there.
It is the Japanese version, their other games have sex in, but this is a mildly risque puzzle game due to its association with being on the Switch.

Apr 20, 2018
Qureate's other three games had adult versions and R-18 patches ready to go on release though one this doesn't, so I wouldn't expect one to happen. And this was first released on the Switch unlike the others.
Later patches are possible, but yeah, due to the Switch release and how Nintendo is fucking annoying with licensing and association, they probably had an agreement with the company to not release nsfw content for this game.

Apr 20, 2018
Any puzzle games (sexual or not) you can recommend aside from Zero Escape?

Any absolutely no-go kinks? (bestiality, ntr, rape, etc.)

SFW: Limbo, Papers Please, Ori and the blind forest.

SFW RPGMaker style (my particular kind of favourites): Ib, Mad father, misao, corpse party (the whole franchise I'm in love with), AO oni, the witch's house, to the moon (tear jerker), lone survivor, pocket mirror, the crooked man.
I have more but the list is long. Most of those are pretty good to watch be played if too lazy or good to play alone or in a call (I played a few with my fiance in a call; she jumped, got emotional etc; was pretty nice).

I'll try my best with the nsfw ones but sadly most of the titles I enjoyed are in Japanese so I tend to only remember a couple; but also struggle since the only titles I have that are Japanese and are usually in English (titles) are like Little Braver (fighting style games).

Reactions: Shade117

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
The Loli Lover
Love how helpful you are being, most appreciated - breath of fresh air.
But may I suggest you instead of posting multiple times, use the 'quote' option? You can select any part of a post in the thread with the mouse and a 'Quote|Reply' option will pop up, and you can just click on Quote.
Then you can insert said quote(s) with the 'Insert quotes' option at the bottom of your reply box. It's quite intuitive, and easy.

See, like I'm doing it now:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hid it behind the spoiler so it won't take up that much space.
Anyhoo, hope this helped!

Brepper

Apr 12, 2019
anyone know how to turn off auto skip? Trying to replay stuff but it just immediately flashes past