Lelantus

Aug 13, 2017
Hmm, I don't suppose any one else has a problem with getting the controller to work with the game? I've screwed around with the ds.ini and changed EnableController and ControllerType, to no avail sadly, the game just taunts me with prompts.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
1)Probably guaranteed no patch seeing as it's on the switch and Nintendo won't associate with that.

2)Formally speaking you and me both like "eroge" > A build up like a visual novel in which you work for or at least get to know the girls. Usually has no early sexual content, mid-game may be things like flirting or handjobs and the end will be some sex.
There are 2 main categorisations of sex games: eroge, less sex more story, gameplay or character development, and nukige: SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX! (A.k.a if you hold ctrl between sex scenes you'll be seeing non-sex for a very short amount of time) I believe nukige means "masturbation helper game".

3)By rape-loss do you mean games such as Little Braver? (Fucking loved that game)
If yes, the issue there is "MACHINE TRANSLATION ecks dee"
1) Ah well, that sucks. I guess I can hope it was a timed condition, but I won't hold my breath. Art's kinda cute though.

2) Yes! But also no. Exclusively, anyway. I do like slow buildups (at least - slower than like 90% of games/VN's popular here - no shade on them, just not my thing) and eroge probably is the better fit, but as-described I'd probably find it a bit slow. A better suit for me would be more sex content and an earlier introduction, but with gaps and escalating content (which, shameless plug, is something I'm working on writing right now and world be further with if I wasn't getting hammered by work. who would have thought a global pandemic would make hospitals busier). But I've also liked games which are pure smut, usually because they do something new or scratch a certain itch I don't often see done well. Also, thanks for the definitions, actually didn't know that before.

3) Yes! But broader than that engine and origin country. Basically: Any type of game where you might "lose" as a result of a fight, or story choice, and end up doing something around or south of "reluctant sexual favour because you lost a bet" on the consent-o-meter, but that doesn't take up the whole game. For example: Despite male protag, I was looking forward to having some damsel-in-distress theming here, with the girls having to deal with some bondage equipment or weird toys, maybe keeping a guard "distracted" in a way that could go well or badly... but also maybe some consensual scenes, maybe a few masturbation breaks or general light-hearted pervyness.
For some reason, this content always seems to garner complaints that people have to lose to see it. I do think it's irritating when you get nothing for "winning" and don't even unlock the scene in the gallery for "beating" it, but at the same time... it's usually a subby or non-con fantasy, losing is often part of that!
Machine translation (and just plain poor writing) do also kill the atmosphere, but are also kinda obvious from the start. Realising why the mechanics are shit can take a while. Like, if it's a game like Little Braver, not feeling like you're some indomitable force who has to go out of their way to lose helps when you eventually do get beat by some slime monster or bandit. But bogging people down in unfun combat is bad too - having to slaughter hundreds of trash enemies to do anything is just tiring in general, especially when it's for the entire game and not just a setpiece.

Reactions: The Loli Lover
Apr 20, 2018
The Loli Lover
Love how helpful you are being, most appreciated - breath of fresh air.
But may I suggest you instead of posting multiple times, use the 'quote' option? You can select any part of a post in the thread with the mouse and a 'Quote|Reply' option will pop up, and you can just click on Quote.
Then you can insert said quote(s) with the 'Insert quotes' option at the bottom of your reply box. It's quite intuitive, and easy.

See, like I'm doing it now:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hid it behind the spoiler so it won't take up that much space.
Anyhoo, hope this helped!
Thanks, I haven't been active in threads in forever and forgot about the multi quoting. Will be using it (Replying to you singularly though due to the nature of your reply :) > Want to thank you more directly lol)

Still don't know how to use spoiler tags and the lag but I'll learn that at some other point.

But thanks; forgot I could do that to avoid multi-posting.

(Also most of my replies would have had to have been like that anyway due to my posts being at the start of it being available on the thread; a.k.a I was replying to people that were posting pretty much as soon as something went up)

Reactions: Zippix
Apr 20, 2018
1) Ah well, that sucks. I guess I can hope it was a timed condition, but I won't hold my breath. Art's kinda cute though.

2) Yes! But also no. Exclusively, anyway. I do like slow buildups (at least - slower than like 90% of games/VN's popular here - no shade on them, just not my thing) and eroge probably is the better fit, but as-described I'd probably find it a bit slow. A better suit for me would be more sex content and an earlier introduction, but with gaps and escalating content (which, shameless plug, is something I'm working on writing right now and world be further with if I wasn't getting hammered by work. who would have thought a global pandemic would make hospitals busier). But I've also liked games which are pure smut, usually because they do something new or scratch a certain itch I don't often see done well. Also, thanks for the definitions, actually didn't know that before.

3) Yes! But broader than that engine and origin country. Basically: Any type of game where you might "lose" as a result of a fight, or story choice, and end up doing something around or south of "reluctant sexual favour because you lost a bet" on the consent-o-meter, but that doesn't take up the whole game. For example: Despite male protag, I was looking forward to having some damsel-in-distress theming here, with the girls having to deal with some bondage equipment or weird toys, maybe keeping a guard "distracted" in a way that could go well or badly... but also maybe some consensual scenes, maybe a few masturbation breaks or general light-hearted pervyness.
For some reason, this content always seems to garner complaints that people have to lose to see it. I do think it's irritating when you get nothing for "winning" and don't even unlock the scene in the gallery for "beating" it, but at the same time... it's usually a subby or non-con fantasy, losing is often part of that!
Machine translation (and just plain poor writing) do also kill the atmosphere, but are also kinda obvious from the start. Realising why the mechanics are shit can take a while. Like, if it's a game like Little Braver, not feeling like you're some indomitable force who has to go out of their way to lose helps when you eventually do get beat by some slime monster or bandit. But bogging people down in unfun combat is bad too - having to slaughter hundreds of trash enemies to do anything is just tiring in general, especially when it's for the entire game and not just a setpiece.
1> It's theoretically possible that they will patch this with a NSFW patch but fuck Nintendo basically. My main problem with this game is purely that it has many lewd scenes but they're softcore in a game that would be even better and not ruined dif they added sex.

2> Oh me too; I like eroge purely for the reading aspect and the sex just solidifies progress into the characters relationship; while say: most anime end the second they finish high school and we might get a kiss?

I truthfully loved Euphoria; I think it struck a perfect balance between sex and story.
I wish there was a word for being between nukige and eroge. Since the way it works is > 1 sex scene >ton of story > repeat.
If anything I wish that more games like it got translated. The majority of the games translated on here are short rpgmaker games (which I play but most end up mediocre). Sucks that your workload got vamped, hope you finish writing at a better pace as it dies down.

3>I also find another issue is most sex-game writers now just make their games centered around 1 theme and don't give different outcomes. I get that for example, most people who like NTR; want to see NTR in the game... But the thing is, as I play 99% of the 2D games released on this site (with the exception of stolen art, games that are nowhere near done and will have like 1 scene per 6 months OR games that are MTL or written in a way I can't understand at all) I may not be into NTR but I resolve myself to play them.
That being said: the only ones I have enjoyed have good and bad outcomes; I can't stand NTR for the reason of: "my wife gets stolen and my dick can't satisfy her" > absurdly unrealistic; as a man over 7 inches I've been with women who didn't like having their cervix touched at all and found it uncomfortable; requiring slower movements to accommodate for size. While others loved having their womb rammed; the significance there is that the number of women who are in these NTR games who are committed but "have never orgasmed cause the MC is 5 inches" is stupid and annoying.

I like to use NTR but other examples exist, I've known a couple of girls into bestiality; not my thing but whatever.
However, they have openly said that they know they'd prefer human sex but say dogs? Have a turn on FACTOR.
Whereas in bestiality games it is usually just a fact that the girl or guys associated are just constantly fucking animals with no sign of attraction for humans.
E.g. The youngest sister in (forgetting but it's made by Blue Axolotti?) - slice of venture I think? (Spoiler but it's common sense) NEVER fucks another human. Game 1, 2 and 3 she fucks various animals; in the 3rd game she has a "bbc" smegma guy or some shit who I thought would be the first; nope turns out in the post-game you can have her fuck her dad but that's all.

Summary (3): Many games just go too hard on 1 fetish or have no flexibility and it's a shame cause they have good potential.

Side note: I don't mind grindy games tbh; with Little Braver due to how the xp barely increases per zone and how easily op you can become I did indeed just farm to level 20 or 30 in the 2nd zone while I was watching youtube.
But I certainly do prefer games with less grindy things such as puzzles or/and decent story. However, most people sadly just opt for "recycled battles + plenty of easily accessible sex + no story or/and save the country by beating the demon lord" type of shit.

Reactions: Beggarman

exqalph03

Jan 4, 2020
Well, puzzles, story and good art at least makes it nice.

Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

Sparhawk55

Feb 11, 2018
Getting this error whenever I try to launch (
Switching to resolution 1366x768 failed, trying lower one
Switching to resolution 1366x768 failed, trying lower one
All resolution switches have failed
Screen: DX11 could not switch resolution (1920x1080 fs=1 hz=0)

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Hot damn.
This really is a cocktease. The true end even goes the extra mile to give you a middle-finger in the face.
Touché. Also. GODDAMMIT! xD

Otherwise. Two beautiful (some might even say sexy) princesses, two more than decent VAs (some might even say fitting and sexy sounding) and...some puzzles. (Nothing complicated.)

A masochist's wet dream.