Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

It's been a while since tried this game. So I decided to see how it evolved.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While their content is lacking, the masculine paths are starting to come to life.

Good continuation.

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
Hello.

It's been a while since tried this game. So I decided to see how it evolved.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While their content is lacking, the masculine paths are starting to come to life.

Good continuation.
ummm in the sub path if you "surrender " to the chef if you go to your cell in the morning sasha make you pay the " rent" in someway... and if you wash his underwear in early morning ... unlock a his path and the bald man 2... ummm i need to do the dam button of inner thougts.. for sure... hehe:p

Reactions: Oliz82

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Thanks for the answer.

ummm in the sub path if you "surrender " to the chef if you go to your cell in the morning sasha make you pay the " rent" in someway... and if you wash his underwear in early morning ... unlock a his path and the bald man 2... ummm i need to do the dam button of inner thougts.. for sure... hehe:p
So Sasha sub storyline is linked to the chef one? I'll check it next time, as long as there is no increase of feminity and I won't have to go further with the chef.

Edit :
Shouldn't playing dominoes and doing arm wrestling increase stats?
Also, why showing a stat after an event if it doesn't change?
Shouldn't the guard who came to pick us for therapy be less cold after the first time?

Good continuation.

Last edited:

markaa61

Dec 13, 2022
The game has a great potential. It's the only game now that I've been following for months but I think that clearly none of the paths are masculine or dom. Everywhere (except for a very few exceptions) is lipstick, crossdressing, femdom, sissy. etc. I'm assuming that:

- the dom path will involve a woman (she will be the dom person)
- if dom path involves the nerd, he will have a lipstick on and will be femboy

I don't think that any real m/m content in the game will ever happen and if it does it will be very marginal. Even m/m sub content must include feminization. It's clearly only sissy/fem/trans/futa. etc game. Tag "gay" is a decoration only (like most of other games). This is very sad.

fav22

Nov 14, 2019
The game has a great potential. It's the only game now that I've been following for months but I think that clearly none of the paths are masculine or dom. Everywhere (except for a very few exceptions) is lipstick, crossdressing, femdom, sissy. etc. I'm assuming that:

- the dom path will involve a woman (she will be the dom person)
- if dom path involves the nerd, he will have a lipstick on and will be femboy

I don't think that any real m/m content in the game will ever happen and if it does it will be very marginal. Even m/m sub content must include feminization. It's clearly only sissy/fem/trans/futa. etc game. Tag "gay" is a decoration only (like most of other games). This is very sad.
While it's true that the dom path is very limited, sadly, there is lots of gay sub content without having to be feminized. It does seem to have to avoid certain plots like the chef will always increase your fem stat but as far as I can tell most scenes have a gay sub and a feminized variant scene. I think the guy that runs the library also increases your fem stat just not as much.

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
How to trigger poker game?
Sorry for the late response. You need to do "a favor for the chef" in his cell, and he will steal 50 bucks from you. If you work for him in the early morning, you'll have a transformation event. Anyway, I have to replay my own game and create the "internal thoughts" tab for the new patch to clarify everything... because the chef's storyline is structured not to clash with others (for example, with Tyron, you look for components for Jackal, he intoxicates you, and the nerd messes with your intelligence). In the case of the chef, due to the defined nature of the transformation, I had to set it up this way... I think I've answered well, and this is global... I have opened a survey for all members, including those who follow me for free. I have opened the m/m dom option, so if you want to take advantage, all forum members... there's a golden opportunity. Anyway, the main topics as always are cross/sissy and m/m sub. If the third option comes up, I will incorporate femdom in m/m sub and this option. Regarding whether there will be heterosexual content in the dom part, obviously yes, because with the new character there will be female guards, trans guards, a visitation room, and even "family members" like a sister or mother, etc... just leaving that out there. It’s true that the m/m dom will have everything, but since it’s not voted on... it falls by the wayside. But sooner or later, I will have to advance that plot. I'll say it again hehe.

Reactions: aa14 and Oliz82

TritonSands

Mar 7, 2020
"If using Prior version Saves without problems isn't made Possible". I'll have to wait until game is Completed or Abandoned. Sorry, I'm Tired of restarts every update....

Pooseidos16

Sep 14, 2021
Unfortunately, I find the game really, really boring. I have to say that I play the dominant route and nothing happens. Sissification isn't my thing. I have now also got strength to 101.5 (it can't go any higher) and knowledge to 141.5. So I'm a bodybuilder and genius in one, but nothing happens. The situation with the Latino gang promised excitement, but then... it was over. I can only have sex with one person, and that's blowjobs from Alex, and even there the dominance only goes up to 5. Which is extremely boring in the long run. Nothing happens in the cells, and even less happens in the shower, which you can only use in the evening. And the chemistry lab just seems to exist as a placeholder. The backyard is also empty, because the visitors' room on Sundays is just as empty. It may be that you get more content through sissification, but at the moment the game has been a complete waste of time for me. And that's a shame, because the concept promises a lot of fun.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Unfortunately, I find the game really, really boring. I have to say that I play the dominant route and nothing happens. Sissification isn't my thing. I have now also got strength to 101.5 (it can't go any higher) and knowledge to 141.5. So I'm a bodybuilder and genius in one, but nothing happens. The situation with the Latino gang promised excitement, but then... it was over. I can only have sex with one person, and that's blowjobs from Alex, and even there the dominance only goes up to 5. Which is extremely boring in the long run. Nothing happens in the cells, and even less happens in the shower, which you can only use in the evening. And the chemistry lab just seems to exist as a placeholder. The backyard is also empty, because the visitors' room on Sundays is just as empty. It may be that you get more content through sissification, but at the moment the game has been a complete waste of time for me. And that's a shame, because the concept promises a lot of fun.
I completely agree with you and I play just like you. The dominant route is basically completely ignored. At the moment it's hard for me to imagine that anything will happen again in this regard. I've also stopped installing every new update, especially when I read in the change logs that only the sissy content has been expanded.

redhand

Jun 29, 2017
Yeah look I like the sub path, its well done in many spots, but was really hoping that we would have an option to turn the tables on people like Vito, the Hispanic and Black gangsters, etc, and take a dom approach to them, or to Sasha

Loco63

Sep 10, 2019
Can't seem to trigger the 3 transformation, I did everything that the guide say to do but no transformation. Any ideas?

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
Can't seem to trigger the 3 transformation, I did everything that the guide say to do but no transformation. Any ideas?
umm early cafeteria poker.. and the last go to the .... visting room with his father... si eres español mandame mensaje privado si quieres lo digo por tu nick suena un poco favoritismo pero jejeje ^^ dios mio que lio llevo

Loco63

Sep 10, 2019
umm early cafeteria poker.. and the last go to the .... visting room with his father... si eres español mandame mensaje privado si quieres lo digo por tu nick suena un poco favoritismo pero jejeje ^^ dios mio que lio llevo
Did all of that and still no transformation

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes