2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
D

Deleted member 1670392

I AM UNCOMFORTABLY MUSCULAR
11111.jpg
I AM UNCOMFORTABLY MUSCULAR

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Afraid of spiders? You must secretly want to fuck one.

Logic doesn't check out Cap. That said gay or straight, whatever you are into, as long as it makes you happy and harms no-one else, I see no problem.
Yeah, seconded, it's a stereotype promoted by the film American Beauty that people just never seem to understand that everyone who hates or fears gays isn't instantly a closeted homosexual. :shrug:

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
Am I doing something wrong when interrogating the guards? I compliment them to get to the exact number, but nothing happens, and I can only progress by complimenting them one more time, which makes me fail that minigame.

Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
Jojo's academia: Ero prison edition. When you're done with the bleach folk send it my way. That said, have fun to those that like it. To each their own.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Afraid of spiders? You must secretly want to fuck one.

Logic doesn't check out Cap. That said gay or straight, whatever you are into, as long as it makes you happy and harms no-one else, I see no problem.
You're comparing fucking a spider to gay sex? Now that's some logic that doesn't check out my dude. Considering spider sex is something that only exists in the fantasy world. Unless you're crazy enough to rub your dick on an actual spider. If that's the case you got balls of steel and a crazy mind to go with it, sir.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Right so I got to the last hour and had the 3 pretty much pointed out, just for it to glitch and unable to select any of them :)

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
they literally look like a roasted boar straight from an oven XD

Last edited:

yiaiai

Oct 2, 2020
I must be way too into muscle art because these dudes don't look that over-the-top to me, I've seen stuff that'd make this look tame, lol

feminizi

Mar 1, 2019
I must be way too into muscle art because these dudes don't look that over-the-top to me, I've seen stuff that'd make this look tame, lol
It really isn't that bad. It's not any less realistic than the art style of females with tiny ant waists and gigantic breasts and hips, but you know- since more people find that appealing it's fine.

Reactions: KekKoo

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
Is there any way to like, win this without getting lucky/save abuse?

I try to make it so that I get most of the prisoners to get 2 clues from them, so I know who's a top and who's a bottom, and what kind of fetishes they like.

The guards reveal whether the warden is a top or bottom, if 1 or 2 of the three attackers were there because the warden wanted to have sex with them, and they tell you that at least one of the attackers had a certain fetish, or that none did.

So how am I supposed to evaluate the warden being a top or bottom, and how many attackers had consensual sex with the warden? I thought that meant if the warden was a bottom for example, and invited in 2 of his attacker himself, that two attackers were tops, and one attacker was a bottom. Then I see which of the prisoners I can exclude, because they have a fetish that the guards told me wasn't used on the warden. Then I also have the people prisoners and the guards tell me are innocent. Even if I'm lucky and can exclude like 14 or 15 guys, because I know they are innocent or they have the wrong fetishes, I still have too many people to choose from, and so I failed each time. So do I just have to get lucky with my final guesses, or am I doing something wrong?

Should I save scum, by interrogating one set of prisoner and noting down the details, then reload to do it to another set of prisoners, etc?

Or is my approach wrong? What conclusion should I draw from the fact that the warden is a top or bottom? That his consensual partner(s) are bottoms/tops, and the additional guy(s) is/are tops/bottoms, or does it only tell me the role of his consensual partners?

Does anybody have any hints how to do better?

Reactions: yacik

snowdrop500

Jun 1, 2020
Hey if you can put Prison Breaker by Aaron Dodo I'd really wish you'd put Breeders too I'm gonna be sooo fcking thankful for it :((

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote