4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Private Community (Build: 0.1.2)

Download Link for all versions:
Android users please note: If you have an issue entering the name of the character then please disable "Predictive Text" as this seems to be a bug in Ren'py with certain versions of Android.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@muttdoggy @N7 @UncleVT

Mzzznr

Mar 23, 2019
Private Community (Build: 0.1.2)

Download Link for all versions:
Android users please note: If you have an issue entering the name of the character then please disable "Predictive Text" as this seems to be a bug in Ren'py with certain versions of Android.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there is only 1 word for all of that : (y):love:

YES.png

Mzzznr

Mar 23, 2019
Noob question : the new download will replace the old one , so i can erase the old version , or this one will automatically replace the old version ??
lot of stuff on my pc but not enough space left :/

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
Noob question : the new download will replace the old one , so i can erase the old version , or this one will automatically replace the old version ??
lot of stuff on my pc but not enough space left :/
the folder usually has the version number in it... so it won't replace the old version. Just backup your saves before you delete the old one.

Reactions: Mzzznr

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Mzzznr

Best way to do it is to once you are finished with a update is to delete everything out of the folder except for the save folder then when you install the next version you just have to transfer the save folder over to the new version and away you go.

I think I'll hold off on this update as there doesn't seem to be much new content so I think I'll wait till there is more content to play.

Reactions: GL1234 and Mzzznr

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
mom and sister. although their paths aren't very developed yet.

as for this update, Hollie = best girl. Sweet, smart and hot. total package.
yeah she is a beauty :) but belle is the most beautiful in my eyes.

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes