1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 22, 2018
what is mtl?
Machine TransLation. Basically, the translation is done by Google Translate as opposed to a human, with the result often being less-than-readable.

why is there no 'ugly bastard' tag? so i can blacklist this shit
There is a "dilf" tag which is what E-Hentai uses in an ironic manner for ugly-bastard. Not entirely sure if the same applies here.

Last edited:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
... with this level of shitty mtl and format i'm always wondering why no ressources scumming "dev" try to make something out of those and prefer stealing from more or less inspired game who would complain if this was used in an actualy readable game (except perhaps original dev and i'm pretty sure he wouldn't care much)

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Machine TransLation. Basically, the translation is done by Google Translate as opposed to a human, with the result often being less-than-readable.

There is a "dilf" tag which is what E-Hentai uses in an ironic manner for ugly-bastard. Not entirely sure if the same applies here.
Depending on your fetish, some ugly bastards CAN be a DILF for you.

LTBergamot

Jun 20, 2018
So this is a game that's supposed to be downloaded and played on a PC but has the aspect ratio for a phone? I don't understand.
Edit: On DLsite it says file format apk so it's meant to be a mobile game. I still don't understand though. I don't see why you'd want this on your phone.
So you can poop and cum at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: darckan

AnimeProvider

Aug 9, 2021
What's the problem with translating? There are online translators. I translate my games in up to seven languages.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Sigh sounds good, bit dark but dark is ok here and there. Looks like dude shares the girls not so good for me, what is point of a obidence mind control camera if you share the girls sigh. And then MTL on top of that...

Reactions: Yoonic

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
What's the problem with translating? There are online translators. I translate my games in up to seven languages.
But do you use copy paste translators becuase MTL is like google translate, yes it works, but when its your language its being translated directly word per word into you can see the issue as the grammar don't line up at all lol

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
MTL ain't much an issue for western languages like french or spanish since subject-verb agreement and sentence conjugation stay relatively the same. MTL for japanese is a huge issue since a majority of sentences rely on inferred context which in text is virtually non-existent to translate (not to mention kanji can be read in multiple ways and is subject to how the AI understands the context) . i. e. the subject can be missing when translated to english but is perfectly coherent in japanese or the character for death is read as thr nunber four.

(^__^)

Feb 22, 2018
There are many parts of the game without any translation
when i play the game for a minute the language changes, how do i change it?
Game is not 'translated', as such, but has added automatic translator with some online hookup to dictionary. Which means that it might take a second or two for translation to be processed. This also means translation at times will be hilarious (or terrible, if translating character names into scientific names of animal spieces is not your thing)

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote