[R>Artist 2D] [R>Programmer] Share Producing a game similar to "The moral sword of asagi"

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
Project:
The game i would like to start up, will implement the basics mechanism of The moral sword of Asagi or Deathblight rpg.
Referring to the clothing/rape system with different stages and different h attack depending on the enemy type.

The game itself i would like it to be something of the same cathegory so a battle rape withouth a bad ending and with the h content inside the battle+after defeat.

Looking for:
Programmer: Someone that is confident with RPG maker, i'm learning how to use it but still not good enough to do it all by myself.
Artist: someone that is able to reproduce one of this styles Deathblight rpg, The moral sword of Asagi, Ayano the Exorcist [Final] [7th Door], Karryn's Prison

Employment Type:
Since we will be in three people the share are going to be equally distributed acrros everyone.

Work commitment:
Untill the game is finished idk how long we want it to be depending on the group.

Preferred method of contact:
anywhere is fine for me, twitter, discord or whatever
Discord: Werrino#5390

Last edited:

aipoms

Feb 16, 2020
im confident with RPG maker , if the slot is still open reply to me in this thread . so that i can contact you to discuss abt the project in detail.