Unity Professor XXX [v2024.03.16] [AngryAngelGames]

Dzentelmen

Oct 4, 2018
I turn the sound off. The sound is still there when I press start. I wait until I get the options button. The options button actually has no options. I save, go back to the main menu and turn off the sound again. I press load. It doesn't load. Am I doing something wrong is the game just not working properly? Also, no matter what resolution I use, or if I play windowed or full screen, the characters pictures next to the dialogue box don't fit on the screen.

Last edited:

Angel1984

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2020
I turn the sound off. The sound is still there when I press start. I wait until I get the options button. The options button actually has no options. I save, go back to the main menu and turn off the sound again. I press load. It doesn't load. Am I doing something wrong is the game just not working properly? Also, no matter what resolution I use, or if I play windowed or full screen, the characters pictures next to the dialogue box don't fit on the screen.
Yeah this release turned out kinda buggy.. The issues should be adressed by the end of this weekend. Sorry.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Yeah its buggy as hell. I was, on the second try, able to get through it, but there were so many bugs. Like scenes repeating (Storm did 2 times reported), some texts staying on screen, some actions not working (in the mind control its showing groping as a possible action, but it doesnt work, i tryed couple of times after couple of times upgrading). Text not translated (one in the talk action, asking about which collor you like, being still in polish and if you turn on mind reading even though there is three time green and one blue it shows different collors under each of them). When you turn on mind reading it sometimes work and sometimes not and the icon for it they dissapears. Think if you mind control her to let you kiss her, she is supposed to let you do it the next time in her love actions? But it still stays grey. Whats with the sluttines? I had it max, but i didnt see any changes. The load button on the main screen not working. You have to go in the game, get through the beginning again, until it shows the save load in the game and then you can use it. And some others.
I like the concept, so i will wait for new release, but hope the bugs are at least on a lower amounth.

Angel1984

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2020
Yeah its buggy as hell. I was, on the second try, able to get through it, but there were so many bugs. Like scenes repeating (Storm did 2 times reported), some texts staying on screen, some actions not working (in the mind control its showing groping as a possible action, but it doesnt work, i tryed couple of times after couple of times upgrading). Text not translated (one in the talk action, asking about which collor you like, being still in polish and if you turn on mind reading even though there is three time green and one blue it shows different collors under each of them). When you turn on mind reading it sometimes work and sometimes not and the icon for it they dissapears. Think if you mind control her to let you kiss her, she is supposed to let you do it the next time in her love actions? But it still stays grey. Whats with the sluttines? I had it max, but i didnt see any changes. The load button on the main screen not working. You have to go in the game, get through the beginning again, until it shows the save load in the game and then you can use it. And some others.
I like the concept, so i will wait for new release, but hope the bugs are at least on a lower amounth.
Wow. That was an indepth report!. Will definitly help us pinpoint many of the problems. Thank you for taking your time on this!. We'll try and release the fix by the end of the day. :) If it's ready that is .

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Its not a deal breaker, but i would suggest a scalable UI in the option. When i start the game, i have a native 4K and the menus are so small, that i would need a magnifying glass, to read them. The text in conversations is big enough, it probably doesnt scale with the resolution. I have found another bug with the loads. When you load a save that has a black screen (as the one with the ending, where you can continue or end the game, sometimes the scrren stays black, even when you go back in the game, if you then try to load any other save the screen stays black. BTW this is the screen when you try to mind read the collors.
Menu.jpg .

• Red Heart
Reactions: Angel1984

TheRetroAiden

Apr 4, 2022
Its buggy as hell but I can see this being a great game ... I am hoping to see many costumes and many fantastic outfits of every character. As well as the art being improved and I truly hope this game doesn't get abandoned .. it has the potential to have greatness.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Angel1984

Angel1984

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2020
Gotta be honest. We worked our a** off this weekend. But alas ver 05.01.2024 Fix2 was just released.
We've squashed (i hope) every single bug that was submited or found (and there were lots of those !!! ) .
The game should be at least playable going forward.

Reactions: Crichton

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
I have a few Questions
1.are there plans to have loli lokig chars in the game ?
2.how extream will this go ?
3.will there be a publick route like in witch trainer ?

Angel1984

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2020
I have a few Questions
1.are there plans to have loli lokig chars in the game ?
2.how extream will this go ?
3.will there be a publick route like in witch trainer ?
1. Not straight up however we want to imply somewhat foggy age.
2. depends on what you'd call an extreme.
these are the planned kinks:

kinks:
Incest
Corruption (implemented)
Romance (implemented)
Pregnancy
Bestiality
Male protagonist (implemented)
Harem
NTR? Softcore or avoidable
Anal sex
Mind Control (implemented)
Big tits (implemented)
Monster
BDSM
Bukkake
Exhibitionism
Handjob
Interracial
Masturbation (implemented)
Milf (implemented)
Oral sex (implemented)
Parody (implemented)
Superpowers (implemented)
Teasing (implemented)
Trainer (implemented)
Vaginal sex

3: Yes however due to controversial nature of said content we want to make it not obligatory.

Last edited: