VN - Ren'Py - Profiler [v0.1] [DiveBar]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Corvus G.

Review as a of 0.1

Pretty good start. Good enough that it compelled me to write a review for the first time, so that should tell you something. No sexual content as of right now, but clearly the developer is choosing story over quick fap, so I have no complaints.

Renders are above average, some of them have custom animations. The models are in fact very good. I'm more of a face guy than an ass/boob one so I can appreciate a dev that takes the time to make the girls pretty.

The story and characters are all pretty decent so far. We haven't seen enough for me to fully judge yet, but what little we have shows that the dev has thought things out. A darker tone that the one we're used to here, with some good memes sprinkled to light things up a bit.

Music is on point.

If I had to say something negative:
    - Its a bit too short. (Around 15 mins of read time as of this review).
    - UI is a bit clunky. Pretty, but renpy is optimized as shit, so having this many text effects makes the experience a bit awkward for people who read ahead of the text, as there is always that one 0.1s delay between lines, making things uncomfortable. Oh and before you say anything I have a 4090 and a 7950x, so it's not me. Not the dev's fault, its just Renpy being a bitch, but annoyed me enough to mention it.

Pretty solid overall anyhow, hopeful to see where it goes.