5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
BANNER__1_ (1) (1).png

Overview:
Following a mysterious accident in your childhood that resulted in the loss your parents, you were adopted by distant relatives.
You vowed to become a detective to uncover the truth about that fateful day.
However, eroded by childhood fears and sorrow, your inability to trust others meant you could never be a qualified detective.

You gave up on your goal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-12
Release Date: 2024-05-12
Developer: DiveBar - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English, Chinese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Chinese Version
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

45.png 64.png 150.png 157.png 265.png 410-1.png dead weight 4.png pistal train.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Profiler [v0.1] [DiveBar] - Compressed

Win/Linux [147 MB]
- - - -

Mac [158 MB]
- - - -

Last edited:

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Looking good, looking gooood. I hope this will be good too, hehe. Good luck!

I love how MILF is written with capital letters. Not sure if that has always been the case and I just never noticed so far
:KEK:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Following a mysterious accident in your childhood that resulted in the loss your parents, you were adopted by distant relatives.
You returned to your hometown, facing the nightmares of the past once more. :sneaky:

milftag.jpg
You: "Auntie, I had a NIGHTMARE about my parents death, can I sleep in your room tonight?"

THX for the share...

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Looking good, looking gooood. I hope this will be good too, hehe. Good luck!

I love how MILF is written with capital letters. Not sure if that has always been the case and I just never noticed so far
:KEK:
The dev making sure we're all fully aware that there'll be some smoking hot MILF in the house

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
the premise is interesting so I dont have much to say there.
the renders though maybe need a bit of work.
now I do not know much about HS2 so if I may ask, do you do post work in other software like photoshop or gimp? does HS2 have a tool similar to daz3d's denoiser to help with the grain?

poses look good, maybe a bit more attention to detail like the floating pad but that is just me just nitpicking.

thank you for sharing this and good luck with your game. I will let others ask about future tags.

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
bro would like to suggest one thing use one language like English because when content will get big it will be hectic for translating in Chinese and both language in one version only if you want to use 2 languages

JazzPourer

Formerly 'cooljack178'
Jan 7, 2018
the premise is interesting so I dont have much to say there.
the renders though maybe need a bit of work.
now I do not know much about HS2 so if I may ask, do you do post work in other software like photoshop or gimp? does HS2 have a tool similar to daz3d's denoiser to help with the grain?

poses look good, maybe a bit more attention to detail like the floating pad but that is just me just nitpicking.

thank you for sharing this and good luck with your game. I will let others ask about future tags.
I don't really use any other software for post-rendering, except for transition animations.
I think HS does offer higher quality options, but my computer isn't powerful enough to handle those features.

Reactions: Beast Within

JazzPourer

Formerly 'cooljack178'
Jan 7, 2018
bro would like to suggest one thing use one language like English because when content will get big it will be hectic for translating in Chinese and both language in one version only if you want to use 2 languages
You're absolutely right. But here's the point: my native language is Chinese...

I really care about the quality of the text, and I don't think I'm quite ready to write directly in English yet...

JazzPourer

Formerly 'cooljack178'
Jan 7, 2018
Everyone's obsession with MILF is beyond my imagination...

I mean, have you guys seen Hanna?
Are you guys really ready for that?

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Everyone's obsession with MILF is beyond my imagination...

I mean, have you guys seen Hanna?
Are you guys really ready for that?
I mean... most of us are at THIS age, so mature women are usually the preference (at least for me and my guys)

Unfortunately I dont know the names of your characters yet, soooo... Hanna better be one hell of a MILF or... :HideThePain:

JazzPourer

Formerly 'cooljack178'
Jan 7, 2018
I mean... most of us are at THIS age, so mature women are usually the preference (at least for me and my guys)

Unfortunately I dont know the names of your characters yet, soooo... Hanna better be one hell of a MILF or... :HideThePain:
No worries, I've prepared a different 'MILF' for you all in the later version.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote