3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for Profiler [v0.2] [DiveBar]

Download compressed Android port

| |
1.1GB(Original) -> 300MB (Compressed)

Thanks Bob69 for the compressed: Link

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​

Last edited:

JazzPourer

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2018
First release got me hooked enough that I wrote a review for the first time. Keep up the good work dev
After completing version 0.2, I finally realized just how generous your initial rating was.

However, it actually gave me the confidence to continue with this project.

When you have the time, come back and see all the changes that have taken place!

Last edited:
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Am I supposed to do something here?
Screenshot_profiler.jpg
Why won't it let me do anything until time runs out and the word Coward comes up?
JazzPourer

As a note about the game:

From there I don't know if I want to want more of this VN or put it away in a locked drawer, it's the first time this has happened to me with a VN, I usually like the renders or the story or I see that I didn't like it and I comment on the game page, but this time, nothing, I think the lack of a sexy woman, especially a redhead and sweet one, also influences (of course Val in that dress is sexy, but Honestly, if there had been the option to reject it, I would have done it. I don't know why, but there is no connection to playing LI/LIs with any of them so far.No further greetings and good luck DEV

JazzPourer

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 3977243
Why won't it let me do anything until time runs out and the word Coward comes up?
JazzPourer

From there I don't know if I want to want more of this VN or put it away in a locked drawer, it's the first time this has happened to me with a VN, I usually like the renders or the story or I see that I didn't like it and I comment on the game page, but this time, nothing, I think the lack of a sexy woman, especially a redhead and sweet one, also influences (of course Val in that dress is sexy, but Honestly, if there had been the option to reject it, I would have done it. I don't know why, but there is no connection to playing LI/LIs with any of them so far.No further greetings and good luck DEV
It seems like the game file you downloaded might not have been complete, which caused the mini-game to miss the directional arrows. I'll keep an eye out to see if anyone else encounters the same bug.

I'm truly sorry that none of the female characters resonated with you. However, I must say that I won't be tailoring the game to fit specific preferences just to please anyone. But I do appreciate your valuable feedback.

Thank you again for sharing your thoughts.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
It seems like the game file you downloaded might not have been complete, which caused the mini-game to miss the directional arrows. I'll keep an eye out to see if anyone else encounters the same bug.

I'm truly sorry that none of the female characters resonated with you. However, I must say that I won't be tailoring the game to fit specific preferences just to please anyone. But I do appreciate your valuable feedback.

Thank you again for sharing your thoughts.
I downloaded the Android version, I haven't tried it on PC.
And regarding the characters, I didn't say they weren't attractive, Celeste is more cute, but above all very adorable in terms of appearance, I would even carry her as a keychain on my backpack, Wen is also cute, but I don't like her childish and rather silly/bossy attitude, Val is sexy/bossy and Celeste's friend is shameless/stalkerish and I could go on like this, but as I always said, that click you feel with some or at least with someone, when you meet, but none of them have generated that for me so far, I don't know if I made myself understood, sorry, my English is bad, but from there, if the MC's attitude, I feel quite identified, Except for the gym with Val, there he would have told her that no matter how sexy and powerful Val thinks she is, she is nothing to the MC and more unpleasant things and leaving her hanging and then giving her a reason. valid for her to hate the MC, (not for leaving her behind after she says in her words that it is a one-time thing), that and I've never been so light with alcohol, jajaja.
Well without further ado, I wait for the next update.
On a personal note: now that I think about it, I'm not a huge fan of GILFs, but with Hanna, I could be, I hope she's a potential LI :p

JazzPourer

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2018
I downloaded the Android version, I haven't tried it on PC.
And regarding the characters, I didn't say they weren't attractive, Celeste is more cute, but above all very adorable in terms of appearance, I would even carry her as a keychain on my backpack, Wen is also cute, but I don't like her childish and rather silly/bossy attitude, Val is sexy/bossy and Celeste's friend is shameless/stalkerish and I could go on like this, but as I always said, that click you feel with some or at least with someone, when you meet, but none of them have generated that for me so far, I don't know if I made myself understood, sorry, my English is bad, but from there, if the MC's attitude, I feel quite identified, Except for the gym with Val, there he would have told her that no matter how sexy and powerful Val thinks she is, she is nothing to the MC and more unpleasant things and leaving her hanging and then giving her a reason. valid for her to hate the MC, (not for leaving her behind after she says in her words that it is a one-time thing), that and I've never been so light with alcohol, jajaja.
Well without further ado, I wait for the next update.
On a personal note: now that I think about it, I'm not a huge fan of GILFs, but with Hanna, I could be, I hope she's a potential LI :p
I'm glad you shared your thoughts more clearly, and you're right; I intentionally gave the characters certain flaws in the early stages of their development (I knew some players might not like this).

However, I hope that as the story progresses, everyone, not just the MC, will grow and develop.
I also hope that I can maintain the quality of the story and continue to develop more plotlines.

As for Hanna... she is indeed a mature woman, but as of now, I don't have any plans for her. Maybe in the future, who knows?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rockero_69

JazzPourer

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 3977243
JazzPourer

and about... the Android version, I removed the QTE mini game, I wonder where did u download ito_O

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
and about... the Android version, I removed the QTE mini game, I wonder where did u download ito_O
From a Spanish translation server and seeing that it doesn't have a Mod, I put a universal one maybe and I think that I created a conflict and I think it would be advisable for your game to have its own, so we can see what adds or subtracts points or simply just changes the dialogue a little something like this

Screenshot_2024-08-29-21-45-54-846_com.profiler.th.jpg

Also, I already saw what you mean and you get this image instead of the error or the minigame that was mentioned
Screenshot_2024-08-29-21-49-36-261_com.profiler.th.jpg

Last edited:

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1725197817173.png

After releasing version 0.2, I received quite a bit of feedback regarding the renders quality. As a result, I've upgraded some plugins and learned how to better utilize these features.

I'll be working on improving some of the visuals from version 0.1

But don't worry!

My main focus will still be on developing the upcoming storyline.
Stay tuned!

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

HS2_2024-08-07-21-25-44-894.png

The previously announced Russian version is now available and has been updated on the download page!

Now, let's talk about the changes in version 0.2.1. Given the numerous grammatical and translation errors in version 0.2, I sought help from a team to proofread the text. In this update, besides text adjustments, I also took the opportunity to redo a small portion of the rendering from version 0.1, using new techniques I’ve learned for version 0.3, as a small test. Additionally, I’m planning to add a few Easter eggs at the end of the game.

Version 0.2.1 is expected to be released within the next two weeks, and it will replace all current version 0.2 download links. After this minor update, my focus will shift back to version 0.3, where you can look forward to brand-new renders and the next chapter of the story.

Stay tuned!

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I guess this dev thinks the breast size slider only goes in one direction.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes