[S>Programmer] Share Unpaid Programmer Looking for a Creative Partner

Metamaterial

Apr 29, 2020
Hello, I am a programmer with about seven years of experience, and I'm searching to partner up with an artist to create modest NSFW games with, preferably furry.

I don't have any specific project ideas on my mind at the moment, so I would enjoy brainstorming one together or even bringing your own ideas to realization.

Skills:
-
-
-
-

Preferred method of contact:
- Direct Messages
- Telegram
- Discord

Employment Type & Rates:
- Just a hobby, or we can split profits if it comes to that.

Availability:
- Most of the week.

Work Samples:
- I can provide the source code of an abandoned game I was making with someone here.
- Python script that decrypts encrypted save files for Godot games. (Later made an improved version I haven't uploaded there yet.)

Additional comments:
- I'm heavily biased towards anything furry or overall "toony", be warned.
- Joining a small team is okay as well.

Feel free to ask me anything you're curious about, and thank you for your consideration.

Last edited:

ParaloopLampy

Sep 18, 2023
Hey man, if you want to join discord and talk on there about a project, that'd be cool. I will say that it's nothing furry related, it's more vanilla and admittedly the game is more about the story, but I'm learning to do HS2 rendering while writing a story so if I could have someone to help work out kinks in scripting and maybe a couple extra features for a simple Renpy game I wouldn't be against it :)

Coderedddd

Nov 10, 2022
Hey could you message me on here, for some reason i cant message you. But I would love to talk if your still looking.