[S>Programmer] Share Programmer looking for a project

ShingerX

Aug 16, 2023
Hey! I'm ShingerX and I'm looking to work on a project with a team.
I've been programming for years now, creating and participating in many projects.
I mainly work with C# and unity, but also a lot of ren'py and python.

Skills:
- Unity
- Ren'Py
- Unreal (C++/BP)
- Custom(C++)

Currently I'm looking for either Unity or Ren'Py projects.

Preferred method of contact:
- Here

Work Samples:
I can't post links due to my new member status, but I've worked on these type of games (can show you in private)
Ren'Py:
- Sandbox vn
- Linear story vn
- Sandbox framework vn

Unity:
- 2D (Card game, platformer metroidvania, text based game, rpg vn, sandbox vn, ...), and much more, either games or prototypes.
- 3D (Racing game, platformer, survival game, infiltration game, ...).

And just in case, I'm working on prototypes right now, so if people are looking for a team and want to create one, don't hesitate to contact me too.
- A vn rpg with a Darkest Dungeon-style combat and effects system
- A vn shaped like the Reigns game
- A totally abstract way to represent life and story using cards

Thanks for looking at my post!
Have a good day.

Last edited:

fooslock

Feb 15, 2020
Code:
- A vn rpg with a Darkest Dungeon-style combat and effects system
Interested. College graduate (BS in Business Administration) and current student (working towards BS in Software Development)(Experience with python). I could be willing to put time down on this.

dacomdacom

Jan 14, 2022
please check back in our group chat, i need to talk to you and get clarity on a few points else i cannot justify spending any more time continuing the design

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
Are you privy to a first person rpg where you collect monster girls and can have sex with them whenever you like? Like Pokemon but more adult and less anger inducing for someone who has no friends? Because if so I might have something just for you. The name of it is Hothumon and I have about seven pages for the game outline if you want to see it.

Reactions: wyuumy

dacomdacom

Jan 14, 2022
>be me
>try to contact OP two times
>get my message deleted for "spam" two times
>establish contact with OP nevertheless
>start working on designs for our project
>OP ghosts me

fucking clown world

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
I have a bit of knowledge in renpy, I am also a writer. I am looking to gain experience and a little extra money. Write me.

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
i got a project I need help with, I have about 300 images made and my projects comes with a pretty interesting twist, here's more info. I have coded a bit of the game but would like a map and some options for the character to diversify the storyline.

I am happy to discuss payment with the right candidate, per milestone

noshahardworks

Aug 15, 2020
I'm working on a 3d game in unreal engine similar to monolith valley, would love to have any programmers/general devs to join the team!

ShingerX

Aug 16, 2023
i got a project I need help with, I have about 300 images made and my projects comes with a pretty interesting twist, here's more info. I have coded a bit of the game but would like a map and some options for the character to diversify the storyline.

I am happy to discuss payment with the right candidate, per milestone
Hey,
I sent you a message let's talk more about it.

sunasiesta

Nov 16, 2022
Im looking for people who are interested in making a game that is going to take the adult community to another level.
Yes, its just me so far and to be honest if it takes 2 years to make a game on my own, I will.
Although I have to admit, its probably for the best to involve other people as not only it will be faster but it will be better.
I have the barebones of it and happy to discuss it if you are interested.