Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats

mc stats // love // lust // hate // relationships // sexualarousal // mood //

mc.png love.png lust.png arou.png
*IStatus = True -- incest
choices detection/outcome

Download.png

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-1-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/post-3164612

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 --> )

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Compare to previous update 3.2 gigs now with new update 4.6 gigs -So whats new Just Fight scenes (i skiped almost all)(n) I Wanted to See Monica Quest Giving Sexy Present :love: But no Sex yet :rolleyes:
Only Phoebe Dream is Hot ...(y) Thats All for 1.4 Gigs o_O

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

serkan34

Nov 15, 2020
start with the quest go to viola and buy you a present until i go to viola do i need about 20 minutes you serious? we're just busy reading

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Not sure if anyone other then me has this issue but I download the compressed version used incest patch not working. Downloaded the full version and that is working. Logic says should not matter just a note incase others have this issue.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Jesus, this game is so good and so bad at the same time. Such a great story with the parallel universe thing and the great renders wasted, it should be a crime. Why do I have to endure all the MCs LIs? Why do we have a sandbox when we are forced into a what, a manwhore path? The girl f*cked up and he's moving around flirting and being cheesy is cringy as F. "Oh you should be a model", "oh I want to offer you free love". "I just like you, and I want to help you". God almighty! Give me patience to endure this lol. Couldn't this be "simply" solved by letting the MC sleep and remove all these apparently side girls from the main story?!
ANYWAY, sorry about my rant and my french. It's just that painful for me.
STILL, I thank you for your work and wish you good luck. I'll have to soldier on if I want to see where it leads.

P.S. Holy Shit! The guy even knows about classic models portfolios! And he already knows her and tomorrow night they will do the shots in a photo studio! wtf am I doing?

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
That's a hefty amount of Gigabytes o_O 4.65 :whistle: I guess I'll dump some of the family photos from the hard drive :p

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Hey fellas,
As a femdom fan, would you recommend this game to me? Doesn't have to be hardcore femdom. I will probably try it out anyway sooner or later, but if you say it's good it will be sooner for sure :)
If you are a fan of femdom. i'm not sure if you like. This is only a small part of the story because only one character is concerned and this is soft. I call it soft because i am not fan and i find it ok for me.

This is more BDSM roleplay than real femdom.. This is my impression. If anyone can confirm?
Yeah, Surplouf is right. I'll put it under a spoiler in case anyone doesn't want to know what the scenes are about.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes