dmmt

May 8, 2020
another broken game...

after telling Jesse I'll find the money on my, searching Monica's bedroom; go to the night stand. You can not get out of that screen. No key on my keyboard, no place on screen to interact for an exit. You can open the 3 drawers, you can see the dildo, the perfume, the oil, the laptop you dont have a pw for; but you can not get out of that closeup nightstand screen.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update besides i was in loop on start (löaded save from end of last update where they woke up that girl) since hadn't visited on that house and fucked that blonde so scene where mc et co were called to atmosphere where mc rescued that girl in coma kept repeating alongside with mc meeting that doc and scarred version of himself etc but after visit and fucking loop ended and got into 0.4 update which had mostly sister things.

speaking of sister she's clearly not mistress of kitchen.

screenshot0001.png

dmmt

May 8, 2020
here...somehow I got out of that screen once while recording this little snippet, but could not reproduce the how.

The only way I KNOW to get out of this screen, is to quit the game. (screen in question is Monica's nightstand)

Last edited:

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
what a repetitive update
is it just handjob and rub between brother and sister again?
no vaginal sex :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: darlic

shamanio

Aug 21, 2020
another broken game...

after telling Jesse I'll find the money on my, searching Monica's bedroom; go to the night stand. You can not get out of that screen. No key on my keyboard, no place on screen to interact for an exit. You can open the 3 drawers, you can see the dildo, the perfume, the oil, the laptop you dont have a pw for; but you can not get out of that closeup nightstand screen.
Hello, there's a button (right side of the screen) -
button.PNG
We already know that some players have trouble to find it.
We will make it more visuable.

Sep 4, 2017
Holy hell this game man, spanking the monkey at one point and then getting hit by a rollercoaster of emotions, man i chopped onions like a mofo..
:cry:

• Haha
Reactions: darlic

shamanio

Aug 21, 2020
Holy hell this game man, spanking the monkey at one point and then getting hit by a rollercoaster of emotions, man i chopped onions like a mofo..
:cry:
Hello Martin, thanks for your review.
We are pleased that our game was able to make such an impression on you.
This is one of the reasons why we are doing it.

shamanio

Aug 21, 2020
nice update besides i was in loop on start (löaded save from end of last update where they woke up that girl) since hadn't visited on that house and fucked that blonde so scene where mc et co were called to atmosphere where mc rescued that girl in coma kept repeating alongside with mc meeting that doc and scarred version of himself etc but after visit and fucking loop ended and got into 0.4 update which had mostly sister things.

speaking of sister she's clearly not mistress of kitchen.

View attachment 2023164
Phoebe will be mistress in other things… ;)
Believe me - you will like it)))

P.S. Sorry for this bug with loop, we are doing our best to test every possible way, but this can happen sometimes. We are planing to add more people to our QA team.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Is there any walkthrough which tells you whether you are going in the good or evil/bad direction
There are definitely areas I want to pass at or ignore
is there another way to help Maya because the way in the story is definitely not a good way to direct a nice girl

Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
Thanks for your review.
We actually searching someone english native speaker, who can help us with text editing.
We already hire a professional translator, but he’s also not a native speaker…

So if someone wanna help us and be part of our dev team - please send me DM here or on .
i hope you fix it sooner than later, because right now, it really ruins the experience for me. and again, the game is good,so that is very unfortunate

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes