Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hey guys!
Sorry for asking a stupid question but why is this game has the "sandbox" tag? Im at day 14 but so far this is just a visual novel with a map. There are no repeatable scenes so far, No independent character progression. If this is a sandbox game why do i have to follow a linear story line?. I'm mostly interested in Monica so far but the other characters are kinda boring or just outright ugly :D.
Thank you. This saved me from asking the question. So many devs mark their games as sandbox when its just a point and click VN. With that said, I am out.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
A few observations...

- Starting from last save does not start from last save. I get booted back to beginning of day 20.

- Forced sex with Yui. Even tried to use the Dev menu to change the variable status. Also tried editing the save file. Can't get around it.

- For those of you complaining about lack of Sandbox status. You must have not played very far into the game as their are sandbox elements of the game. Thankfully, they are not too heavy and linear progression is allowed in a more natural state than repeating the same scenes ad infinitum.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Dr MAD
Version of the game: Project ATMOSPHERE [v0.4 P1]
If you like the game please consider supporting the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 5,5GB
Compressed Size: 1,4GB - -

Kshitij G Lumiscnt KGregory

Here is a compressed mac created with the latest renpy sdk, so it should work. Please let me know if it doesn't work.
Compressed Mac Size: 1.4GB - -

Last edited:

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
Choice timer – we add a new mechanic that add’s more action to dialogs (can be switch off in Preference menu).
Good that it can be switched off, because... why?

Why add this? Who asked for this? How does this improve the game, how does it make the player experience better?

Every medium-to-large game on this site eventually gets a walkthrough mod, and I bet every player constantly uses RenPy's rollback function to rethink previous choices, all because players want to have MORE control over their game experience. Why would the dev think that taking control away and forcing players to make choices they may have no real understanding of their meaning or consequence with the added pressure of a time limit makes the game in any way better? Why waste development time and resources just to make the game... effectively worse?

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes