Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I dont know if the patch is doing this mess but have this thing happening to me where Phoebe is your cousin in one sentence and sister in the next one and then back again to cousin. Especially in the clothing store it's really changing from sentence to sentence the whole time.
Yea i am a bit confused with that as well.
And as many already said they need a better translation

yigido

Dec 19, 2019
in tasks it says ''look in the monicas room'' when ı try to enter her room it says ''the door locked peeping my mom is not my thing'' and ı cant even sleep what should ı do ?

Also there is 2 monica in room lol

Last edited:
Reactions: deepthought

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
"Show phoebe her room". How, when, why, where!! This problem only for me ??

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of Project ATMOSPHERE - v0.2 (Patched)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my

Last edited:

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
I got stuck on the 12th when I open the map I don't get any point where I can go
or is it the end of the update?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Can anybody tell me what the incest patch does? What is the nature of the incest in this game? Thanks. :)

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
I am not sure if the Dev is present on this website and part of the thread but regardless, I just finished the game a few minutes ago and I wanted to share my feelings.

AMAZING models and renders! AMAZING! I read a couple of the messages prior to me trying it and I was about to say that Amy is the cutest thing until I played it and encountered Phoebe. An 18 years old pigtailed redhead who's the cutest thing with not a shitty personality...I am sold!

I have no idea what's the Dev's perspective for the future, I presume there will be polls and everything for the patrons but Phoebe needs to have her own path and give us room to explore her in the most debauch...loving way. To see her as submissive loving cousin (or whatever that patch was meant to be) would be heaven. Of course, for me.

Once again, the graphics are absolutely great. If fact, so great that it makes you ignore the dialogue.

PS: For the ones trying it for the first time, I encourage you to ignore the grammar part and the poor dialogue. Get a firm grip on the backstory and get to know everyone and then read the dialogue diagonally. If you focus on the dialogue...you'll give up.

I hope the Dev or someone will help him/her to correct that and have it on spot. I mean, the premise is not the most interesting one, but with these amazing graphs and a good dialogue...man, o, man!

finger3969

Apr 26, 2018
in tasks it says ''look in the monicas room'' when ı try to enter her room it says ''the door locked peeping my mom is not my thing'' and ı cant even sleep what should ı do ?

Also there is 2 monica in room lol
It's the same for me. How to overcome this situation?

Reactions: deepthought

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Realy Loved this game Especialy Sex scenes and and Milf(Mom) -Maria is Hot :cool: (y)
She is Ready for Sex in new update :) Pregnancy tag please :love:(y)

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.7 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

perseus420

Jun 18, 2017
Can anybody tell me what the incest patch does? What is the nature of the incest in this game? Thanks. :)
I used unren to decompile the .rpa file that the patch is because it is 23 mb, to see what it contains. it has the image files for one sexual scene with Mom on day 12 and one sexual scene with cousin Phoebe on day 12.

Reactions: Grimtown
3.90 star(s) 83 Votes