• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's a major bug since you can't continue past day 13 without having to restart your entire game. Needless to say i'm done trying to play the game and ill wait until its fully completed without bugs before giving it another shot.
fix was just posted.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hopefully this fixes all the issues.

Project ATMOSPHERE [v0.4 P3 HOTFIX 1] [Dr MAD]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install: copy core.rpa file into the game folder.

- WORKUPLOAD
Guess I'll download again, but probably wait and watch the thread just to confirm the fix is good to go.

darksoul17473

Jan 22, 2022
Is there some way to see which scenes am i missing? Since there is no gallery i have no idea if i did miss any, although im pretty sure i did

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I seem to be stuck in the game on the 13th day and unable to access the events of the 14th day.
Did you use the hotfix listed in the OP? That's fixes the day 13 bug many have gotten.

Is there some way to see which scenes am i missing? Since there is no gallery i have no idea if i did miss any, although im pretty sure i did
There is a gallery mod in the OP, not sure if it is updated yet. There is also this, not sure if it works for this game, but it works for a ton of Ren'Py games: Mod - Universal Gallery Unlocker [2024-01-24] [ZLZK]

Apr 29, 2023
Apparently I downloaded this just a couple of hours before the fix was posted, and I hadn't looked at the posts. I just hit Day 13 and I'm stuck. FML

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
Only Monica.. I play this game for only Monica I skip the other part..good update..hope we wouldn't wait long for the next one..good job

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Reactions: notmyrealname328

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hi, how can I access these cheats on 0.4 P3 version?

View attachment 3446740
The cheats are not those kinds of cheats, it just takes away the point system so you can see all paths/scnes. Enable them in the preferences of game where you have all the options at.

ok guys, do I need to start it from scratch? fix hasnt done anything kek
Thanks for the heads up! I was afraid I had to start from scratch.
Fix doesn't work, still no way to continue.
Try to go back a save or two and try.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes