BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Man I want to play this on my android tablet so bad. Can anyone remind me where I can request for games to ported??? Thanks

Dec 27, 2020
Since update 0.1.8 we were introduced "important choices" which will allow you to avoid femdom path and others stuff for future updates.
Sorry that I ask: Are all Femdom scenes in the game avoidavle?
If not are the Femdom scenes in consent or are they forced(rape)?
Do I play a Malesub if I play your story?

I have searched but didn't get the picture, and you are the writer I hope you don't mind that I ask you even when it is late?

SweetLucija

Little Writeress
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
Sorry that I ask: Are all Femdom scenes in the game avoidavle?
If not are the Femdom scenes in consent or are they forced(rape)?
Do I play a Malesub if I play your story?

I have searched but didn't get the picture, and you are the writer I hope you don't mind that I ask you even when it is late?
Hello. Femdom scenes are completely avoidable. Only one path of story includes femdom content and even there you can decide if you wanna follow sub path or consent path.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
From what I have read, the game doesn't seem to have a harem ending (in fact, if I understood correctly, if you want to see the scenes with all the LIs you have to play several games), am I right?

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
From what I have read, the game doesn't seem to have a harem ending (in fact, if I understood correctly, if you want to see the scenes with all the LIs you have to play several games), am I right?
i honestly have no idea about harem but as far as i know you can for now see scenes with all girls, at least in my playthrough i am on all paths that i know of.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
i honestly have no idea about harem but as far as i know you can for now see scenes with all girls, at least in my playthrough i am on all paths that i know of.
Its choice based game... so there will be multiple endings ;)
As I dislike seeing more than one ending, I prefer to know in advance the kind of endings that there may be, with what LIs, if there are harem with all or several LIs, and what are the bad endings if there are any (to avoid them). Then choose one and follow the directions that allow me to get exactly to the end I want. I don't like surprises.

Also, I prefer to know in advance if there is a harem ending or not. Thus, if there isn't one (or it only includes several LIs) and I am interested in several that don't share an ending, I can leave the game before reaching the point of having to choose.

Finally, in case there is no harem ending, I prefer only to establish a romantic or sexual relationship with the LIs whose ending I want to obtain (that generally means ignoring most of the LIs in case there are only individual endings)

It may be a weird way to play, but it's how I like it and how I feel comfortable playing.

SweetLucija

Little Writeress
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
As I dislike seeing more than one ending, I prefer to know in advance the kind of endings that there may be, with what LIs, if there are harem with all or several LIs, and what are the bad endings if there are any (to avoid them). Then choose one and follow the directions that allow me to get exactly to the end I want. I don't like surprises.

Also, I prefer to know in advance if there is a harem ending or not. Thus, if there isn't one (or it only includes several LIs) and I am interested in several that don't share an ending, I can leave the game before reaching the point of having to choose.

Finally, in case there is no harem ending, I prefer only to establish a romantic or sexual relationship with the LIs whose ending I want to obtain (that generally means ignoring most of the LIs in case there are only individual endings)

It may be a weird way to play, but it's how I like it and how I feel comfortable playing.
:unsure: why should you play this game if you will know how it will end up... just follow path you like. I cannot confirm or deny there will be harem ending. But if you are interested in walking around and fu*king every hole, im sure there is lot of games you can play;)

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes