RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
@Dr.MAD When i begin game, the objective is to got to restaurant, when i click on the map there is nothing there, there is a button with map, but it's blank and i can't click on it. I don't know if it's a bug on my side, but i tried several times to restart the game and still the same problem. I'm on win7 64 btw.

las3r

Jun 20, 2017
So here's my feedback to the demo so far:

I've played through it and I think the base game is quite okay, the renders are very pretty and the gameplay by itself is promising depending on the story. I did see some russian text somewhere towards the end (not sure what exactly), so that's a point of interest for you.

Furthermore some other tips:
When in a dialogue and someone has "nothing to say" and you need to click an "action". Perhaps it's a good idea to use the >> at the right bottom side to automatically choose the "single" action that is available in the conversation. Now I click >> >> >> a few times until the story is written down (it's the same every time, as I ran out of actions) and then I need to manually click the "Okay I'll come back another time". THat's annoying and breaks my flow.

OTherwise good game, bit limited obviously for a demo release. What do you expect to be in the next release?

Gotlieb029

Jul 5, 2018
Dr. MAD said :
Gotlieb029 said:
Well, I just launched the game... And I'm stuck at the first picture.
Could you describe the launch problem in more detail? Which operating system do you use? Thank you in advance.
Well, I must apologize, I reinstalled the game and it's working ok now.

I can click on the white arrow on right part of text box to go forward in the story.

I... try to convince myself that this arrow wasn't here at first, that I wasn't simply stupid enought not to see it :unsure::cool:

I must confess my first option is to click anywhere in the text box, not to look on extreme right of the screen.

Anyway, thks Dr Mad for proposing your help, and for providing us such a game (y):)

Reactions: Dr. MAD

Dr. MAD

Atmosphere Dr.
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
I must confess my first option is to click anywhere in the text box, not to look on extreme right of the screen.
I implement that option. Thank you for noticing that.
Anyway, thks Dr Mad for proposing your help, and for providing us such a game (y):)
That's my job! To make it interesting for you to play it. You don't have to thank me!
When in a dialogue and someone has "nothing to say"
I can add to the game settings option, automatic skip subtitles to the point where you need to make a choice. I think it would be more correct. Do I understand you correctly?

Besides, I plan to add a rewind button. If you accidentally missed an important point in history.
OTherwise good game, bit limited obviously for a demo release. What do you expect to be in the next release?
Thank you for the review!

I need to tell Jesse's story.
What happened to her?
Why she's so precious to Dan and I've already prepared these events.

I also want to tell some secrets on the main plot of the game.

Amy, she's waiting for Dan to accept his offer. It's gonna be an interesting event. I've got 80+ great renders ready for him.:giggle:

Dan wants to help his friend. :rolleyes:
Maya needs his help, too. He'll think of something for her.:devilish:

Anyway, I work very hard. I can heat sandwiches on my computer! :cool::p

las3r

Jun 20, 2017
I implement that option. Thank you for noticing that.

That's my job! To make it interesting for you to play it. You don't have to thank me!

I can add to the game settings option, automatic skip subtitles to the point where you need to make a choice. I think it would be more correct. Do I understand you correctly?

Besides, I plan to add a rewind button. If you accidentally missed an important point in history.

Thank you for the review!

I need to tell Jesse's story.
What happened to her?
Why she's so precious to Dan and I've already prepared these events.

I also want to tell some secrets on the main plot of the game.

Amy, she's waiting for Dan to accept his offer. It's gonna be an interesting event. I've got 80+ great renders ready for him.:giggle:

Dan wants to help his friend. :rolleyes:
Maya needs his help, too. He'll think of something for her.:devilish:

Anyway, I work very hard. I can heat sandwiches on my computer! :cool::p
AWesome and thanks for your response.

So automatic subtitle skip is all right, but I would really then also skip the 'forced' click in the end.

Be safe ;-)

Reactions: Dr. MAD

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
This game is unplayable for me again, either due to interface related bugs or maybe because i have win7 so there are some compatibility issues. In demo release there were no locations on the map for me, now they are present, but when i click on restaurant icon and then on go, nothing is happening, just stuck on map.

zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
I noticed that too... I guess I'll give the dev (or whoever wrote the changelog) the benefit of doubt that it was some weird translation error though I'm not sure what that would be... but regardless I think I'll wait until I see some decent reviews and people saying there aren't the translation issues I'd expect after reading the OP.

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Premise of the game is interesting and there are some nice renders. Unfortunately, most of the dialogue is Ingrish, with scenes and conversations that lack any credibility. I quit the game after 10 minutes or so for those reasons. IMHO the game could be improved quite a lot with some revised writing and a native English speaking proof reader. I'd suggest the dev takes a look at the forum/development/recruitment and services.. He may find someone there who can help with these issues.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
the game looks really nice though i ran into some issues:

- in my dialog with amy i could only see her side of the conversation and my selectable active replies. the rest of my side of the conversation was not visible

- after talking to the shopkeeper i got the quest to talk to her daughter but there do not seem to be any dialog options with her in the pharmacy. it worked fine when I came back one day later

- on day two i got stuck in the dialog with jesse. the dialog is finished and i am back in the living room but i cannot click anything in the navigation and every time I open&close one of the windows like "game progress" I can see the image from the dialog with jesse before it fades and I'm back in the living room. after closing the game and reloading the autosave the dialog worked fine

- the intro is way too loud, it should at least respect the in game volume settings

- you emphasize that skipping time may be a bad idea but there's not much to do on day one after restaurant, lab, shops and before the cinema opens

- "you have come to work every day weekday from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm" i would change that to "... between 9:30 am and 6:00 pm"

- after fixing the computer of the pharmacist i went over to mirandas market for a chat and the game did not load the dialog. it just blurred out the background and I got stuck without any options.

don't wanna restart from the autosave again at the moment so that's it for now, but I'll certainly check back later.

loki1066

Mar 25, 2020
Please make it possible to change the MC's name, I and many others find it to be a much more immersive experience when this option is available. Other than that, good work so far, I'll look forward to future updates!

Dr. MAD

Atmosphere Dr.
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
where can i find save files?
"c:\Users\!User!\AppData\LocalLow\Doctor MAD'S GAME STUDIO\Project ATMOSPHERA Release\Save Games\"
This game is unplayable for me again, either due to interface related bugs or maybe because i have win7 so there are some compatibility issues. In demo release there were no locations on the map for me, now they are present, but when i click on restaurant icon and then on go, nothing is happening, just stuck on map.
Unfortunately, I have no way of reproducing this error. 10 people had been playing this game before it was released on different operating systems. And it wasn't noticed.
If you don't mind, please send me the game log.
Player.log file is located at "c:\Users\!User!\AppData\LocalLow\Doctor MAD'S GAME STUDIO\Project ATMOSPHERA Release\".
Thank you.
how to save?
The game menu has save and load buttons. Do you have them available in the menu after the prologue?
don't wanna restart from the autosave again at the moment so that's it for now, but I'll certainly check back later.
Thank you for the error report.
If you don't mind, please send me the game log.
Player.log file is located at "c:\Users\!User!\AppData\LocalLow\Doctor MAD'S GAME STUDIO\Project ATMOSPHERA Release\".
Thank you.
@Dr. MAD Do you plan to add NTR?
Yeah. But not in main a story. It will be realized as a separate event. Or a few.
Any sexy scenes yet? Is incest (with mom) planned?
In general story is a little hint at the end of the game. But it's not Mom. There'll be a dialogue with Mom on day 10. I don't rule out that the theme with Mom can be revealed as a standalone addition to the game. But not in the main story .
By the way, I read some of your stories. Nice work!
Please make it possible to change the MC's name, I and many others find it to be a much more immersive experience when this option is available. Other than that, good work so far, I'll look forward to future updates!
Okay. I'll do it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 83 Votes