saintriley

Mar 31, 2018
so... this update isn't big and lack luster to me, I enjoy the game i really do, but the update is just lore and story progress which is great but I spent more time downloading the update than playing it, am i missing anything? legit I saved where yui and the main character sleep in the bed together, and right after that its just walls of text.

If im wrong Im sorry for being incompetent I just figured it would be a bigger update, 3 sex scenes and walls of text, last thing i did was give phoebe her present and done

Reactions: Stan5851

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Also my only complain is that for go further in the game you need to please and interact with every girl. I hope the dev add a sleep option in the future.

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Unofficial Android Port for :- Project Atmosphere v0.3pt1 compressed + patched
(Fixed animations size issue download again)

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
King Slayer100, new version is up for you to port.

Reactions: Snatz

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
Loving the game thus far. Though... I'm not a fan of the clear choice you gotta make between Jesse and Yui at the start of the newest chapter.

Wolverine923

Dec 22, 2017
How many months later, 4 months or 5 months later, we got a visually excellent game from the point of view, but the plot content is extremely meager (a lot of text and just a couple of interesting scenes). And maybe this is just my problem, but why did the developer need to add suddenly parallel universes and cyberpunk setting to the game with a modern setting, why?

Reactions: Kermit79

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
Well, I don't know if it's the MC's new haircut that's ridiculous or his head has a problem at the start but I find him ugly as fuck.

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
The laptop is bugged out. Deleting both Persistent files fixes it but then that creates another problem, it removes all your progress on all the things you unlocked (wallpapers, images, etc)

delete the persistent files (both)
should help
If you do that it erases all your progress in unlockables. I deleted them both, now all the things in my playthrough I earned are gone.

What this game needs is a gallery mod to unlock everything, and it really needs a scene viewer.

Last edited:

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
When i copy patch file into game folder it doesn't start anymore saying "Exception: Could not load from archive i_init.rpyc." any ideas?

Reactions: Deulym

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It would be better if Viola would be the dominant Viola!

Last edited:

puxi

Jan 8, 2021
Loving this game especially Monica,OMG she's hot... Just wanted to confirm there is no content after Day 16 cause game doesn't progress after it??

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes