drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
Why there are no Android port available after v.03 p2
I wait a lot for this
Is dr mad made this game only for pc users I want to play this it's have such nice storyline but after v0.3 p2 update there no update available for Android users
Pls someone who knows how to make it an android port
Pls made it for Android users

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020

Development Log April #1
Hey guys!
I've decided that I need to get back to my weekly Friday reports, even though I have a very busy schedule.
I've done a lot of work during this period, And it's mostly about events for Susan. I'm sure many of you are looking forward to them. I'm done with the dialogue and posing of all the main scenes. In the upcoming update you will be able to see two Susan events, depending on which path you choose.
I also finished the main story event texts and did most of the posing for it.
The daily routine of creating scenes and animations is now underway and the update will be ready for release very soon.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Your Dr.Mad!

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021
scene_05_03_32_Camera_01.png

Hey guys!

Another workweek is over and I want to share with you news from the work process.

I have given a lot of time to create animation, I admit that for me it is the most difficult task so far, but with each new clip it becomes easier for me. I've done over 30 animations so far.

I keep working on correcting previous events, in some places I've even rewritten the entire character storyline. Amy's line will be completely reworked.

Events that are not related to the main story will now not be tied to game days and will become optional. These events will be initiated in free-play mode. You will be able to get these events at any time in free-play mode. This approach will make it easier for me to work on updates.

Experience gained during the work on the project Atmosphere, allows me to implement some features in the game more efficiently, but unfortunately not all of it I can do within the existing project, I would have to make you all play the game again... But I'm very optimistic about my next project, which will definitely be after I finish working on Atmosphere. In the new project I will implement both a new quest system and a new BIOS.

Following this post, I'm starting a poll for all of my patrons. I want to know which characters you are most excited about. This will allow me to properly prioritize my future work on the project.
Have a great weekend.

Stay tuned. Your Dr. Mad

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
Following this post, I'm starting a poll for all of my patrons. I want to know which characters you are most excited about. This will allow me to properly prioritize my future work on the project.
Have a great weekend.

Stay tuned. Your Dr. Mad
Not a patreon here but I would say Amy and then Maya & Yui !

Smirnoff42

Jul 2, 2020
The game is very good at the moment, nice renders, nice story but a huge problem for me is the Engrish. Constant spelling mistakes and some very bad formulations and grammar.

Reactions: Multi27

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020

Hi there choombas!

Week are gone and as always, I want to talk about project news.
  • Yui's event is complete, some sexy renders and animations are waiting those players who follow Yui's path;
  • I’m working on some new spicy animation with Susan but no more words - you need to see it by yourself;
  • Also make some minor fixes on previous versions.
Other girls are also awaiting you in new 0.4-P1 project ATHOSPHERE update.
Work on the update keeps going on! We will begin testing very soon.
Our favorite character poll is complete and the winners are… Phoebe, Susan(kinky way), Monica, Yui.
Soon we will start a new polls for winner girls – to make a special lewd scenes for u guys
Thanks for all your support and have a great weekend!
Dr. Mad.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does someone have the pictures of Monica's new hairstyle? (or the ones that were in the poll?)
next time word your request bit differently (aka does anyone at f95) or you might get trolling reply.

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020

<========‘, TOP-SECRET-ONLY-4-EYES-REPORT <========‘,
Welcome, agents!

Today we decide to talk about one of dangerous syndicate of CITY17 - MAD studios. It’s a very hidden network of all kind of experts and fixers all over the world. They stays in shadow and operates behind a new highly addictive simulation meta product, or as they call it - project ATMOSPHERE.

Our intel squad got us some news from MAD studios:

Agent "Green Grass" report:

• new eye's implants with X-rays vision confirms that Dr.MAD that's all week was busy on some new spicy scene with one girl.
  • name of that girl is unknown, but she have a model body and brown hair. Also we hear that she love's controll and domination in sex.
  • all our sources tell us thats next release will be soon.
Agent "White Rock" confirms:
  • MAD definently creates some multiple root's for this update.
  • our new spy drone manage to fly in MAD's dev lab and make some shots of Dr.MAD's desk
  • one of document, was electricity check - it give us a clue thats next project ATMOSHERE's update will have a lot of animations.
  • finally we manage to hack MAD's network and see's that's he starts a new poll's with some hot beautie foxy girl. Highly recommend not miss it. Polling posts right below this post.
  • Interception of a phone call confirmed thats upcomming update will be smoking hot.
  • possible release after completing this special scene with foxy.
  • also we hear from our highly trust channels thats MAD Studios is very thankful to all supporters and wish them pleasant weekend.
Agent "Gray" is silent. Possible she was compromised and captured.
We will continue watching on MAD studios. Out.

<========‘,============*projectATMO•RE============^%===============

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
This game has visuals matching or even exceeding the best games here on the site. Only huge downfall is the English. Or rather lack of it. It is all understandable, so I can follow the story, but the sentences are always more than weird. Too bad, since the renders and animations are godly, really. The game shows, that a lot of heart is put in it, so it pains me to criticize it, but I do it with good intent.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes