tk99

Jun 3, 2019
100% sure :)
Strange.
I loaded an older save and after showing Phoebe her room, I still get the message that this is the end for this update.
I downloaded 0.1.7 from nopy, filename was 0.1.7 and about says 0.1.7 too.

Dr. MAD

Atmosphere Dr.
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Strange.
I loaded an older save and after showing Phoebe her room, I still get the message that this is the end for this update.
I downloaded 0.1.7 from nopy, filename was 0.1.7 and about says 0.1.7 too.
Thank you for informing me about this bug. Now I will try to catch it.
A temporary solution is possible if you have access to the console.
SetNoteState(16, True)
And now I will find out what it is and make the assembly for a replacement.

Reactions: tk99

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Good game you programmed it well on Ren'Py especially since you converted/ported it. So far Amy is my favorite. Susan other then the femdom is the epitome how a lot of women act. They get mad when you give them attention then get mad when you don't. They can never make up their mind.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
So I just finished trying this and I have to say that the game looks great the UI and renders look really good and apart from the slight engrish the game is really good.

I really like Jesse and the girl at the cinema(Amy?) but I don't think the game is for me I really don't like femdom at all and there is no option to avoid it so I'm probably going to stop playing but I will wish the dev luck the game has a lot of potential it looks really crisp and clean I think you have a good thing here if you are able to hire a proof reader it would massively help your game.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
"ported to ren'py"

Wise move. Unity is more for real-time rendering. Like even interactive animation stuff should probably be done in ren'py. (requires a bit more coding knowledge though).
But the amount of people that use other engines just to do a ren'py type GUI is TOO DAMN HIGH! (not that this game was one btw, it at least was unique, but still better off on ren'py with some customisation).

Dr. MAD

Atmosphere Dr.
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
I'm getting an error message when trying to launch the game on MacOS
The error looks like it's what you'd get if a .rpyc file was corrupted. You might want to try downloading Ren'Py again.

First time launch nothing happens and then it keeps saying it can't find the exe in the lib folder
Are you running in Windows x64 ?
Try to unpack the game again from archive.

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Wow, the leap of logic between chapters was pretty intense. I am loving the renders, I only hope you have success with better translations. You can generally get the gist of the conversations but it feels like google translate just had a hay day with this one.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes