Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
This one needs badly a walkthrough.
You are right about that.

I was surprised on two occasions, I think, by choices that involved a fairly significant divergence in paths.

Moreover, I'm afraid that these divergences will lead to longer and longer development delays, as the dev will have to create additional renders and dialogues, take into account these different choices, while keeping his main plot coherent.

It will be a hard job, far from it!

I hope he took it into account from the start, otherwise it will be very difficult to deliver.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
You are right about that.

I was surprised on two occasions, I think, by choices that involved a fairly significant divergence in paths.

Moreover, I'm afraid that these divergences will lead to longer and longer development delays, as the dev will have to create additional renders and dialogues, take into account these different choices, while keeping his main plot coherent.

It will be a hard job, far from it!

I hope he took it into account from the start, otherwise it will be very difficult to deliver.
Finally someone who sees the issue as well. I not asking for a mod, because if it is not detailed enough, it wouldn't help much, or at all. More a written walkthrough where consequences are written down. (there are WT mods for other games like that, but they are very rare) BTW. despite reviews naging on it, this is a good game(not outstanding, but good) even with the Engrish.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I Tried an exclusive route with Jess to no avail.
You cannot escape sexe scenes with other side girls and even fall in a loop
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be blocked at Day 21 with no more task to do and no sleeping incone to jump to the next day.

The code has to be refine there.

You shoud be able to avoid any sexe scene you don't want to.
You should be able to have an exclusive route.

This game has a lot of potential and is not that far to be one of the very best.

Lavenga

Aug 12, 2022
I have a bug. When I've said Jesse that I bring the money on my own, I went to Monica. I've asked her about borrow me the money and then I stucked into the loop. The scene repeat over and over, there is no exit button or something. Is anybody solved this problem?

Reactions: Tulrek

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I have a bug. When I've said Jesse that I bring the money on my own, I went to Monica. I've asked her about borrow me the money and then I stucked into the loop. The scene repeat over and over, there is no exit button or something. Is anybody solved this problem?
I encounter the same bug.

That's what I mean in my previous post by:
The code has to be refine there.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Is there a way to save Vanessa's ability to have kids? Not only because I really want to knock her up, but also because it's an exceptionally cruel thin for a women to lose and I want to spare here of that.

Also do you have to be exclusive with Yui to make her not take the implant?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 83 Votes