VN Ren'Py "Project Caffeine" - (Futa, Inc3st, Low Fantasy) [Development Thread] - Update 06/02

What female age groups do you prefer for love interests? Choose all that apply!

• Just Turned 18 Teen

Votes: 96 37.1%
  • Teen

Votes: 106 40.9%
  • Young Adult

Votes: 130 50.2%
  • Adult

Votes: 130 50.2%
  • Milf

Votes: 174 67.2%
  • Gilf

Votes: 60 23.2%
  • Elder

Votes: 33 12.7%

• Total voters

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Well welcome to the party! Help youself to refreshments; they are complimentary!

The cock size poll was certainly more skewed towards larger, which I have a preference for. HOWEVER, not everyone in the game has a third leg. Also, I have a fairly good understanding of anatomy from an art perspective so even if some characters have some hefty "equipment", their frames and relative proportions will generally match it--so it shouldn't be as jarring.

The game has an "NTR Switch" and is currently divided into two categories: Off and On.

Off

You will avoid any and all sexual relations and scenes that do not directly involve your character being the "top of the sexual food chain". This includes ALL NTR, cheating, threesomes+, etc. where the MC is not "directly in charge". So with this off, you will still see many of the game's threesomes, but NOT ones in the "sharing" category--as that falls into my personal understand of "diet-NTR".

On

You will have the option to view or skip every single scene in the game. (Including sharing.)

I'm a big fan of the "sharing" tag, and theres a huge collection of scenes already storyboarded that I think people will enjoy. There a few characters in the game that fall under a "rival" system, and you can actually turn it into a kind of fun and playful open relationship deal if you make the right choices in the game.

As the MC, you have a big and rather sexy family... why not share them with some of your well endowed friends? :devilish:
OK, where is my cocktail? :)

About NTR, if I understand you, it's not truly NTR. In the sense that it's not a NPC who will stole a LI from the MC.
It's more sharing LI with others.
In this case, I'm in! :)
I see that Harem is in the planned tag. Can we hope to see some of the girls in the harem having fun among them?

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeCurse

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
OK, where is my cocktail? :)

About NTR, if I understand you, it's not truly NTR. In the sense that it's not a NPC who will stole a LI from the MC.
It's more sharing LI with others.
In this case, I'm in! :)
I see that Harem is in the planned tag. Can we hope to see some of the girls in the harem having fun among them?
The NTR reference I gave you earlier was in regards to "sharing" content. As for the game in general, there will be full blown NTR (on both sides of the coin) should you decide to pursue it or avoid it.

As for the harem tag, absolutely! Whether or not it's cliché, I like the idea of the final chapters of the game being an all out free-use harem sex paradise! :LOL: Where the gals act freely amongst their desires aswell--such as with themselves!

Reactions: damnedfrog