VN Ren'Py "Project Caffeine" - (Futa, Inc3st, Low Fantasy) [Development Thread] - Update 06/02

What female age groups do you prefer for love interests? Choose all that apply!

• Just Turned 18 Teen

Votes: 96 37.1%
  • Teen

Votes: 106 40.9%
  • Young Adult

Votes: 130 50.2%
  • Adult

Votes: 130 50.2%
  • Milf

Votes: 174 67.2%
  • Gilf

Votes: 60 23.2%
  • Elder

Votes: 33 12.7%

• Total voters

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Looks interesting. Some tags disgust me, especially bestiality, but if this can be skipped, then maybe I will like the game, because this is another world without men like Eruption Imminent. Well, Carmen is my type.
Good luck with your game.
Well if some of tags scare ya, you can just close your eyes during those scenes! Most extreme tags will be avoidable and very easily marked however.

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Whoa mama
View attachment 3835398
Futa? soft ultra-curvy milfs? svelte brickhouse women? slim petite lovers? goth girls? valley girl-esque sluts? incest? giant cocks? tans and dark skin? pregnancy? body part growth/inflation?
Okay CoffeeCurse you have my attention. And this double anal sounds interesting, quite similar to one of my fetishes of double vaginal (always get disappointed when the double penetration ends up being vanilla simultaneous vaginal/anal). Light/Casual NTR doesn't bother me, especially when the MC gets to be the one to do it instead of the one having it happen to.

Now, drug tags usually make me uncomfortable as I never know if it's something as simple as cannabis, more emotionally gut-punching like a life ruining addiction (i'm looking you that one doujin who's number I can't and don't want to remember), or super uncomfortable like mind break and non-consensual. Hoping it's something more akin to casual drug use, but I'll still check out the game if it's one or both of the other two. Though I assume the mind control tag is more related to the fantasy and possession tag, hope those parts end up being more of a "pushing the character out of their comfort zone and helping them discover a new fetish/kink that they're just shy about" instead of a "make a character do something that will traumatize them and potentially ruin their life"
Really really glad to hear you like the tags and content! And i sooooo agree with the double penetration situation. You always hope for that slam dunk, but usually ends up being the vanilla route cause its easier to pose/animate. (BORING! Hehe.)

Sadly there isn't much I can do for your uncomfortableness on my end, but I totally understand some content can be more difficult for others. There will be some hard drug use in this game (beyond cannabis), though a large chunk of it will be optional. This story is meant to be slightly darker and heavier than others, as I'm not a fan of the more "pedestrian" storytelling of "my life is perfect" in other VN's. (100% my own personal opinion.)

As for non-con and mindbreak/mind control, most of it, if not all of it, will exist on the theme of "getting the ball rolling" or "excessive suggestion". Meaning you won't be destroying the lives of others, but instead tapping into their more taboo desires and bringing them to the surface.

And for themes of addiciton, recovery, and substance abuse... I know they are very real and also very relevant to today. I understand the delicacy of them, and I'm confident in my ability to incorporate it into the story. And again, it's not a big part of the game. Only a few characters. If everyone is perfect, the story they tell is bound to be boring.

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
Sadly there isn't much I can do for your uncomfortableness on my end, but I totally understand some content can be more difficult for others. There will be some hard drug use in this game (beyond cannabis), though a large chunk of it will be optional. This story is meant to be slightly darker and heavier than others, as I'm not a fan of the more "pedestrian" storytelling of "my life is perfect" in other VN's. (100% my own personal opinion.)
As long as I'm not forced to play as a piece of shit and have to option to try and be the best version of the character possible I'm fine.(honestly, never could do Dark Side play throughs in Star Wars games. As annoying as Rosh was in Jedi Academy, I couldn't kill him) Yeah, "my life is perfect" VN's are great escapism, but some drama is always necessary for the most interesting and engaging story, as long as I have some control over not taking "the dark path"

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
As long as I'm not forced to play as a piece of shit and have to option to try and be the best version of the character possible I'm fine.(honestly, never could do Dark Side play throughs in Star Wars games. As annoying as Rosh was in Jedi Academy, I couldn't kill him) Yeah, "my life is perfect" VN's are great escapism, but some drama is always necessary for the most interesting and engaging story, as long as I have some control over not taking "the dark path"
I don't understand any of the references, aside from general star wars, but like the story section notes, the main character is a felon right from the start of the game. They aren't a "good person".

While early on it's morally ambiguous, you will not be playing a law abiding citizen or "jedi-like" character whatsoever. Laura is a motherfuckin badass, who kicks ass and chews bubblegum. And her sister and her don't follow the law. The first release will involve a robbery and a larger heist. If that's not your cup of tea, this may be not be the game for you. Sorry :( #EmpireDoesItBetter #JediKindaStink #ObiWanIsCoolThough

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
I don't understand any of the references, aside from general star wars, but like the story section notes, the main character is a felon right from the start of the game. They aren't a "good person".

While early on it's morally ambiguous, you will not be playing a law abiding citizen or "jedi-like" character whatsoever. Laura is a motherfuckin badass, who kicks ass and chews bubblegum. And her sister and her don't follow the law. The first release will involve a robbery and a larger heist. If that's not your cup of tea, this may be not be the game for you. Sorry :( #EmpireDoesItBetter #JediKindaStink #ObiWanIsCoolThough
Nah that's all fine lol. I can play GTA shit. I just don't want to be a evil prolific serial rapist kinda shit

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Renders looks fantastic and I'm impressed by the world and characters! And I'm already obsessed! :love: Seems like in the Futanari Pantheon of Goddesses (among the characters of Eruption Imminent and Star Periphery) will be new additions soon! ;)
I apologize if this already has been written or has been asked, but... a few questions:
Will a player have a choice between main character's dominant and submissive sexual behavior? Will MC have sex with other futanaries? And if so, how often can MC be a bottom to other futanari?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeCurse

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
welp i found a new futa game. where can I give some my money..
You found it! *Zelda treasure chest noises*

Support for the game will be available once the first update is released (0.1)!

I may open it up a little earlier if enough people are interested, and offer some cool perks/goodies to like "early adopters" from this page.

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Renders looks fantastic and I'm impressed by the world and characters! And I'm already obsessed! :love: Seems like in the Futanari Pantheon of Goddesses (among the characters of Eruption Imminent and Star Periphery) will be new additions soon! ;)
I apologize if this already has been written or has been asked, but... a few questions:
Will a player have a choice between main character's dominant and submissive sexual behavior? Will MC have sex with other futanaries? And if so, how often can MC be a bottom to other futanari?
Thank you so so much! Glad to hear the renders are looking good and the cast is to your liking! :love:

And no worries, it's a thread/forum so some repeat answers are expected--no biggie!

• You WILL be able to choose more dominant or submissive paths for the MC. It will be on a "per character" basis, and follow a "point" system. How the MC decides to interact with each character will determine how their sexual relationship progresses, and the game will actually provide visual cues with/after each decision (to make it easier to play that way you want to play without the need for a walkthrough or mod).

• Absolutely! Both on the giving and receiving end. The MC has a wild libido, and she's not the only chica rocking something impressive beneath the belt!

• As often as you choose to in scenes that offer it. I don't have an exact number of scenes or ratio, but it'll be plentiful. There are many characters that the MC will interact with that, if you decide, you can entirely bottom for and become their subby toy.

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
God I hope some of the attribute stealing will include muscles, even if it's just temporary. Futa MC's with huge cocks, washboard abs & tree trunk thighs are far too sparse, need me some futa She-Hulk or Wonder Woman fr

MorallyLucky

Apr 12, 2020
Thank you so so much! Glad to hear the renders are looking good and the cast is to your liking! :love:

And no worries, it's a thread/forum so some repeat answers are expected--no biggie!

• You WILL be able to choose more dominant or submissive paths for the MC. It will be on a "per character" basis, and follow a "point" system. How the MC decides to interact with each character will determine how their sexual relationship progresses, and the game will actually provide visual cues with/after each decision (to make it easier to play that way you want to play without the need for a walkthrough or mod).

• Absolutely! Both on the giving and receiving end. The MC has a wild libido, and she's not the only chica rocking something impressive beneath the belt!

• As often as you choose to in scenes that offer it. I don't have an exact number of scenes or ratio, but it'll be plentiful. There are many characters that the MC will interact with that, if you decide, you can entirely bottom for and become their subby toy.
Great to see the options in this game are as deep as this.

Not sure if this was asked before but will the MC be more of a classic futa (both reproductive organs) or will she be rocking a cock only?

• Red Heart

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I've just discovered this project 2 days ago.
So I missed the size cock poll, but as I'm in the minority that prefer average against huge, it would have not changed the result anyway.

Still this project seem interesting.

I have a question related to the NTR/Sharing thing.
Is it 2 options, NTR or Sharing, or is it a all-in-one?
I'm not fond of NTR, being the one that is "stolen", or the one who steals (unless perhaps from an asshole).
But if there will be an option of sharing, in the sense of threesome/foursome/moresome :), or open relationship / polyamory, I will like it a lot.

• Red Heart

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Great to see the options in this game are as deep as this.

Not sure if this was asked before but will the MC be more of a classic futa (both reproductive organs) or will she be rocking a cock only?
Currently as it stands, the MC is only rocking a cock--along with most of the other futa characters. (There are one or more characters in the game that have both, but they are going to be introduced much later down the road.)

Now aside from my own personal preference, there are two reasons why I chose this route.

1. The full "kit" of cock, balls, pussy, and ass--kind of messes with the overall silhouette and shape of the figures/models I'm going for. It's a lot going on, in very small amount of space; both artistically, and technically (from the standpoint of 3D modeling and posing.) Like a whole lotta spaghetti in a tiny ass bowl!
  2. If futas have both reproductive organs, it largely diminishes the stature and allure of the "female" cast. Part of the drive and lust behind them, is they have something the futas want and don't have. Ie: delicious pussies! o_O
That of course, is my personal opinion. And everything is still subject to change. Both systematically, and also throughout the story as we have the benefit of a fantasy theme on our side!

Last edited:

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
I've just discovered this project 2 days ago.
So I missed the size cock poll, but as I'm in the minority that prefer average against huge, it would have not changed the result anyway.

Still this project seem interesting.

I have a question related to the NTR/Sharing thing.
Is it 2 options, NTR or Sharing, or is it a all-in-one?
I'm not fond of NTR, being the one that is "stolen", or the one who steals (unless perhaps from an asshole).
But if there will be an option of sharing, in the sense of threesome/foursome/moresome :), or open relationship / polyamory, I will like it a lot.
Well welcome to the party! Help youself to refreshments; they are complimentary!

The cock size poll was certainly more skewed towards larger, which I have a preference for. HOWEVER, not everyone in the game has a third leg. Also, I have a fairly good understanding of anatomy from an art perspective so even if some characters have some hefty "equipment", their frames and relative proportions will generally match it--so it shouldn't be as jarring.

The game has an "NTR Switch" and is currently divided into two categories: Off and On.

Off

You will avoid any and all sexual relations and scenes that do not directly involve your character being the "top of the sexual food chain". This includes ALL NTR, cheating, threesomes+, etc. where the MC is not "directly in charge". So with this off, you will still see many of the game's threesomes, but NOT ones in the "sharing" category--as that falls into my personal understand of "diet-NTR".

On

You will have the option to view or skip every single scene in the game. (Including sharing.)

I'm a big fan of the "sharing" tag, and theres a huge collection of scenes already storyboarded that I think people will enjoy. There a few characters in the game that fall under a "rival" system, and you can actually turn it into a kind of fun and playful open relationship deal if you make the right choices in the game.

As the MC, you have a big and rather sexy family... why not share them with some of your well endowed friends? :devilish:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Axel34