VN Ren'Py "Project Caffeine" - (Futa, Inc3st, Low Fantasy) [Development Thread] - Update 06/02

What female age groups do you prefer for love interests? Choose all that apply!

• Just Turned 18 Teen

Votes: 48 32.0%
  • Teen

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Young Adult

Votes: 63 42.0%
  • Adult

Votes: 62 41.3%
  • Milf

Votes: 101 67.3%
  • Gilf

Votes: 35 23.3%
  • Elder

Votes: 20 13.3%

• Total voters

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Cant wait. Do you think you can triple anal ???

and That be cool if Double anal on little ass too
YES! I absolutely should be able to do triple as well--I've tested it on the rigs before. It's a bit tricky, but it'll totally be worth it! :cool:

And oh yessss... well I mean you have two younger twin sisters, both raging with hormones and one sporting her own dick. Would sure be a shame if one night, you and Hailey decided to gang up on Iris' petite booty and show her a time she'll never forget.
;)

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
YES! I absolutely should be able to do triple as well--I've tested it on the rigs before. It's a bit tricky, but it'll totally be worth it! :cool:

And oh yessss... well I mean you have two younger twin sisters, both raging with hormones and one sporting her own dick. Would sure be a shame if one night, you and Hailey decided to gang up on Iris' petite booty and show her a time she'll never forget.
;)
Thats perfect.
Another question i am sorry lol, double anal on a Futa??
And futa x futa?

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Thats perfect.
Another question i am sorry lol, double anal on a Futa??
And futa x futa?
Haha never be sorry, it's a development thread and that's what it's there for! I more than welcome questions, chatter, and suggestions. All of that help keeps me motivated to keep developing it!

And yes! There will be a ton of variety in the sex scenes and partner pairings (all of which you can choose to pursue or avoid).

Double anal on futa? YES! Plenty of it!

Futa x Futa? YES AGAIN! Tons of it. Also MC will have many scenes giving it to another futa, as well as scenes where she either willingly or unwillingly gets the tables turned on her and receives. (It'll take her awhile to admit it... but she secretly likes it. ;))

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
Hey there Blue! The example given is actually something that is currently storyboarded for the game (for a later update). I write WAY faster than I 3D! Haha!

Happy to share some information with you, it's half the fun of this dev thread: you get to learn some secrets before anyone else! Amelia is in fact 100% female along with her sister Taylor! Amelia gets more of her genetics from Nicole, whereas Taylor gets more of hers from Brooke.

They will be showcased in either the next update, or the one after.

And in fact, the Rival we are talking about, whose name is Kate, is Amelia's ex-girlfriend. (They didn't date for very long but Kate desires her like crazy.)

And if I remember right, you are into fit, dominant futas. You're going to love Kate then, even if you choose to avoid NTR. She's a tall, tan (semi-dark skinned), and shredded dom with an insane libido whose packing a seriously impressive cock. (It rivals the MC's in the early chapters, to which she gets teased about.)
I forgot to ask about this but when you said it rivals the MC in the early chapters does that mean that one of MC's or Kate's cock may change size in the later chapters.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Haha never be sorry, it's a development thread and that's what it's there for! I more than welcome questions, chatter, and suggestions. All of that help keeps me motivated to keep developing it!

And yes! There will be a ton of variety in the sex scenes and partner pairings (all of which you can choose to pursue or avoid).

Futa x Futa? YES AGAIN! Tons of it. Also MC will have many scenes giving it to another futa, as well as scenes where she either willingly or unwillingly gets the tables turned on her and receives. (It'll take her awhile to admit it... but she secretly likes it. ;))
Perfect kink. Perfect idea cant wait

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020

Will players still get a choice to avoid unwilling stuff if it isn't integral to the story.

Reactions: CoffeeCurse

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
I forgot to ask about this but when you said it rivals the MC in the early chapters does that mean that one of MC's or Kate's cock may change size in the later chapters.
Good eye again!!

And yes absolutely. Having fantasy in the game's lore and story allows a lot of opporunity for fun and more rare fetishes. So both willingly and unwillingly, characters' bodies will change with the story.

So both the MC, and Kate, and Kate's friends (yes there are multiple people wanting a piece of your sexy family:devilish:, which you can opt out of) will see changes in their cocks.

Here's an example scene:

(This one involves attribute theft.)

After a successful job with your group of misfits and vagrants, you and Kate decide to celebrate with a few beers. Which eventually turns into MANY beers. Eventually your sister Taylor wakes up and investigates what the two of you are up to. Now she's a party girl, so she joins you two in no time.

Now the following takes place after a bit of the story has already happened, which means that you and Kate, and potentially Taylor, are aware of the fantasy elements behind the story. Small spoiler for the upcoming update: this "fantasy element" is actually a person/entity that ties into the main plot of the game. And there are more than one of them. Through this entity, you and others are able to engage in fantastic and otherworldly abilties--which will be portrayed tastefully and not "goofy". No one is waving a wand in these situations haha!

What follows is drinking games and eventually a competition of strength (maybe arm wrestling) to prove to Taylor who is stronger and more deserving of the affection she is putting out during the evening. The winner, either MC or Kate (you decide through a minigame), will get the pleasure of fucking Taylor while the other watches in defeat. And to sweeten the deal, the fantastical entity I just mentioned teases that Taylor started all this fun, and deserves more than a simple reward, and facilitates such a situation. What follows is the "winner" pulling their cock out of Taylor's mouth as she watches it grow and expand against her face, while the "loser" has their cock shrink in their hands. (Size stealing.)

This example is a temporary change. After it's over, the characters will revert back to their original sizes.

However over the course of the game, people like the MC will have permanent changes. She'll likely have one of the largest cocks by the end of the game.

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Will players still get a choice to avoid unwilling stuff if it isn't integral to the story.
Yes!! There will be two stages of "avoidance". One, will be an entire NTR switch. So if you toggle it off, no unwilling NTR.

And Two, for any other "unwilling" stuff, it will be based on your choices, but it will be VERY obvious and easy to avoid! In any scene where unwillingness occurs, their will basically be an option to "have it happen" or "not have it happen". Similar to many text RPG's that have things like "bad endings". Obviously the script will be much more interesting, but that's how the game is coded.

Reactions: BlueCrossX

Courtiepie

Jun 21, 2020
Good eye again!!

And yes absolutely. Having fantasy in the game's lore and story allows a lot of opporunity for fun and more rare fetishes. So both willingly and unwillingly, characters' bodies will change with the story.

So both the MC, and Kate, and Kate's friends (yes there are multiple people wanting a piece of your sexy family:devilish:, which you can opt out of) will see changes in their cocks.

Here's an example scene:

After a successful job with your group of misfits and vagrants, you and Kate decide to celebrate with a few beers. Which eventually turns into MANY beers. Eventually your sister Taylor wakes up and investigates what the two of you are up to. Now she's a party girl, so she joins you two in no time.

Now the following takes place after a bit of the story has already happened, which means that you and Kate, and potentially Taylor, are aware of the fantasy elements behind the story. Small spoiler for the upcoming update: this "fantasy element" is actually a person/entity that ties into the main plot of the game. And there are more than one of them. Through this entity, you and others are able to engage in fantastic and otherworldly abilties--which will be portrayed tastefully and not "goofy". No one is waving a wand in these situations haha!

What follows is drinking games and eventually a competition of strength (maybe arm wrestling) to prove to Taylor who is stronger and more deserving of the affection she is putting out during the evening. The winner, either MC or Kate (you decide through a minigame), will get the pleasure of fucking Taylor while the other watches in defeat. And to sweeten the deal, the fantastical entity I just mentioned teases that Taylor started all this fun, and deserves more than a simple reward, and facilitates such a situation. What follows is the "winner" pulling their cock out of Taylor's mouth as she watches it grow and expand against her face, while the "loser" has their cock shrink in their hands. (Size stealing.)

This example is a temporary change. After it's over, the characters will revert back to their original sizes.

However over the course of the game, people like the MC will have permanent changes. She'll likely have one of the largest cocks by the end of the game.
this is already so damn hot and its just words. i have chest pains

this type of fetish is so damn rare in vns! so excited!

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
Good eye again!!

Here's an example scene:

I love Futa but the thing that really has me interested is scenarios like this where you could do so many things with because of the different elements your looking to add to your game, I keep saying this but I really can't wait to play.

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
I love Futa but the thing that really has me interested is scenarios like this where you could do so many things with because of the different elements your looking to add to your game, I keep saying this but I really can't wait to play.
I fully agree. Opening up the story to some fantasy really allows us the ability to dive into some truly awesome and sexy stories and niches.

Really appreciate it, I can't wait to share it with you all when we finally get there! :)

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
CoffeeCurse

Is men exist in the world?
And
Incest in the world is normal or still taboo?
We gonna have fast sexual scene OR we have buildup to tease and break taboo emotion ?
Sorry my englosh is bad

Last edited:

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
CoffeeCurse

Is men exist in the world?
And
Incest in the world is normal or still taboo?
We gonna have fast sexual scene OR we have buildup to tease and break taboo emotion ?
Sorry my englosh is bad
Howdy! :D

There are NO male characters or men in the story/world.

Incest is still taboo in the world, so it will still be spicy!

And there will be build up for all taboo characters to make it more exciting and satisfying. Some characters will develop faster than others, while others will be a much slower burn!

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Howdy! :D

There are NO male characters or men in the story/world.

Incest is still taboo in the world, so it will still be spicy!

And there will be build up for all taboo characters to make it more exciting and satisfying. Some characters will develop faster than others, while others will be a much slower burn!
Fantastic. Perfect game incoming
I guess sister gonna be faster then moms.
And finally they all gonna share all the family together i guess

• Red Heart

Greenbean33

May 25, 2021
Good eye again!!

Here's an example scene:

This example scenario is really appealing and pretty much want I would want to see for options. Is there a way the changes can become permanent?

• Red Heart

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Fantastic. Perfect game incoming
I guess sister gonna be faster then moms.
And finally they all gonna share all the family together i guess
Yep!! Sisters will be quicker to romance whereas the moms will be the icing on the cake after a couple of chapters. All of their routes will be different, fun, and sexy!

There will be optional choices to use mind control or possession to have some early scenes with some characters too!

And absolutely! The last few chapters will be FILLED with the family indulging in carnal desires together!

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
This example scenario is really appealing and pretty much want I would want to see for options. Is there a way the changes can become permanent?
So glad to hear! These scenarios are so much fun to write too!

And YES! My plan is to run polls for my supporters once the game gets going, and we as a community can decide where the permanent changes take place! :D

These will be decisions that will determine who gets what kind of change, and whether or not it's taken from somene else. So like the previous example, that could be a future poll that permanently makes either the MC's, or her rival's, cock larger for the rest of the game. Or until another situation arises and we run another poll.