VN Ren'Py "Project Caffeine" - (Futa, Inc3st, Low Fantasy) [Development Thread] - Update 06/02

What female age groups do you prefer for love interests? Choose all that apply!

• Just Turned 18 Teen

Votes: 43 30.5%
  • Teen

Votes: 54 38.3%
  • Young Adult

Votes: 59 41.8%
  • Adult

Votes: 60 42.6%
  • Milf

Votes: 97 68.8%
  • Gilf

Votes: 34 24.1%
  • Elder

Votes: 19 13.5%

• Total voters

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
Hey there Blue! The example given is actually something that is currently storyboarded for the game (for a later update). I write WAY faster than I 3D! Haha!

Happy to share some information with you, it's half the fun of this dev thread: you get to learn some secrets before anyone else! Amelia is in fact 100% female along with her sister Taylor! Amelia gets more of her genetics from Nicole, whereas Taylor gets more of hers from Brooke.

They will be showcased in either the next update, or the one after.

And in fact, the Rival we are talking about, whose name is Kate, is Amelia's ex-girlfriend. (They didn't date for very long but Kate desires her like crazy.)

And if I remember right, you are into fit, dominant futas. You're going to love Kate then, even if you choose to avoid NTR. She's a tall, tan (semi-dark skinned), and shredded dom with an insane libido whose packing a seriously impressive cock. (It rivals the MC's in the early chapters, to which she gets teased about.)
Interesting, I thought you might go for having the MC and her siblings spilt 50/50 when it comes to being Futa/women. Also you did remember right, which means I'm very excited to see Kate and your comment about even if you avoid NTR makes it seem that she isn't just a rival but maybe someone you can fuck and her being semi-dark skinned is a bonus since I like seeing diversity among characters.

Last edited:

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Honestly, that paints a pretty good picture :)

A scene like that might even be enough to keep the NTR on, feels more like sharing.
Looking forward to trying out the game both ways!
AWESOME! So glad to hear! I'm a very visual person so examples always help me explain things! Haha!

And that's awesome to hear! And yes, a lot of the NTR will be sharing scenarios that are more on the "playful" side of it. The MC has two adorable twin sisters, why not share them with a friend?

And if you choose to allow NTR in your game, you will still always be able to say "no" at each event since it is always optional. It should be very user friendly!

Glad to hear! I'm doing my best to progress things on my end! Can't wait to release 0.1!

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Interesting, I thought you might go for having the MC and her siblings spilt 50/50 when it comes to being Futa/women. Also you did remember right, which means I'm very excited to see Kate and your comment about even if you avoid NTR makes it seem that she isn't just a rival but maybe someone you can fuck and her being semi-dark skinned is a bonus since I like seeing diversity among characters.
I just kind of went with what felt right in my head for the family members. And I knew I wanted there to be more females than futas (for the family at least).

AND YES! The "rivalry" is more of a playful term than someone who is actively trying to overtake you (aside form a couple scenarios later on). Laura and Kate will explore an interesting sexual relationship together as even dominant individuals can find pleasure in relinquishing control every now and again. It'll be really fun to play, I promise!

Kate is currently also the character who introduces you to double anal in an early chapter, so the two of you will be getting very "close" with each other. :devilish:

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Nicole's Favorite Summer Treat!!!

CoffeeCurse_SummertimeMoms_2.png

With the hot weather rolling in, Nicole is always overjoyed when she gets to enjoy her favorite summer treat: her wife's ass mixed with suntan lotion. It's so tasty!

I probably shouldn't making these renders so naughty, as that's what the game is for. But it's hot out, I'm horny, and it's fun! :ROFLMAO: Think I'll add one more to this summertime set. Brooke wants a taste of Nicole next! :devilish:

:coffee: Let me know what you think! Cheers all! :coffee:

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Popsicle Paradise!!!

CoffeeCurse_SummertimeMoms_3_A_JPG.jpg

No better way to beat the heat than with an extra super tasty popsicle! Brooke's favorite flavor just so happens to be her wife--and it's pure paradise!

:p Click here to move the popsicle! :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This was a really fun little set to do! Small side projects help keep things fresh and avoid burnout! I hope I'm not showing off too much with these renders and messing with the anticipation. If so, let me know. Feedback is king! :unsure:

:coffee: Cheers all! :coffee:

megaeblan

Jun 9, 2024
Popsicle Paradise!!!

View attachment 3765017

No better way to beat the heat than with an extra super tasty popsicle! Brooke's favorite flavor just so happens to be her wife--and it's pure paradise!

:p Click here to move the popsicle! :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This was a really fun little set to do! Small side projects help keep things fresh and avoid burnout! I hope I'm not showing off too much with these renders and messing with the anticipation. If so, let me know. Feedback is king! :unsure:

how do you go clothing morphs like this? is this some daz3d utility or you do it manually in blender?

Reactions: CoffeeCurse

Courtiepie

Jun 21, 2020
fucckkkkk me this sounds like an amazing game its got like my entire grocery list of my favorite things. never can be enough futa so thank you thank you thank you!

do you know when its gonna get released and is there a way we can support the game and the development?

also that last photo is out of this world sexy please tell me theres room in that pool so iican join and service that womans fabulous cock with her wife! please ill do anything! :p

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
how do you go clothing morphs like this? is this some daz3d utility or you do it manually in blender?
It's a cocktail of many ingredients! I use some Daz sliders and morphs, dforce, and I also use Blender for some of the trickier shapes to edit the actual meshes. I'm not perfect at it yet but I think it's starting to look alright! :D IF you're trying to do similar, just search the Daz forums or youtube for help--so many helpful resources out there!

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
fucckkkkk me this sounds like an amazing game its got like my entire grocery list of my favorite things. never can be enough futa so thank you thank you thank you!

do you know when its gonna get released and is there a way we can support the game and the development?

also that last photo is out of this world sexy please tell me theres room in that pool so iican join and service that womans fabulous cock with her wife! please ill do anything! :p
Haha hell ya!! Glad there's so much you like here! I'll admit that it does have quite the laundry list so far! And YAS! Futa is divine!

I don't have an exact release date in mind, nor do I have like a... progress chart... at this point. I'm REALLY pushing to have it out by Q3 of this year, but it's not a promise. Which is also why there isn't support for the game yet. The amount of time I have per week to actually work on this game is smaller than I would like--which leads to slower development. Maybe someday in the future, if luck is on my side, I can have it supported enough to allow me to work on it part time or even full time. But that is obviously the dream! o_O

Woohoo! I know, I was quite in love with the render too as I was making it. And of course there is! Nicole and Brooke are never opposed to a bit of team-play! Get in there! :LOL:

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
This looks amazing. I will be following this game very closely!
Thank you so much and so glad to hear!! Welcome aboard! :D

If you have any questions feel free to ask, and if you ever have any thoughts or suggestions let them fly!!

Unless your thought is that you don't like coffee. Then I would be sad. :cry:

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Amelia & Taylor WIP

CoffeeCurse_Amelia_Taylor_WIP_Done.png

Working on Amelia and Taylor (your older sisters) right now. They were causing me a headache for a few days as I was fighting concepts back and forth, but I think I have finally started to nail their appearances as I planned.

They still have lots of work to do on them with sculpting and morphs. Not 100% sold on Amelia's skin and maps yet--we'll see what happens.

Taylor is looking solid, and I'll defintely be filling out her cheeks and lips a bit more to give her that "valley girl" vibe. Her overall appearance should follow Brooke... which includes her having a body that nearly matches here--including a pair of big fat tits! ;)

Amelia is looking a bit too neutral currently, as she's supposed to give off kinda that "gum chewing executive bitch" vibe. Got some good ideas for that though and should be able to get her juuuuuust right! Her appearance will be closer to Nicole, and with Amelia I really want to accentuate her legs in her silhouette! Amelia's glasses are reading glasses, so she only really wears them when she's working/reading and also wears contacts when needed--so she's not a 100% glasses character. She also has a ponytail, which won't conflict with Hailey's hairstyle because she is getting a new hair in her update to give her more "gothy" vibes.

The next thread update will be BIG because it will be featuring updates for not only Amelia and Taylor, but also everyone else. Should be able to put together a nice family photo too! That's on top of the lore discussion, coffee's possession renders (thank you everyone for your suggestions), and many other things!

Also cool news: I got approved over at Subscribestar! o_O (DO NOT SIGN UP! There's no content yet!) We will be talking about "support platforms" in the coming thread update (purely for the future of the game, and not for right now), but SubStar is the platform that will allow the most freedom for content as Patreon offers little wiggle room these days and most of my themes/fetishes would get me BOOTED over there.

As always, let me know what you think!

Last edited:

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Amelia & Taylor WIP

View attachment 3776701

Working on Amelia and Taylor (your older sisters) right now. They were causing me a headache for a few days as I was fighting concepts back and forth, but I think I have finally started to nail their appearances as I planned.

They still have lots of work to do on them with sculpting and morphs. Not 100% sold on Amelia's skin and maps yet--we'll see what happens.

Taylor is looking solid, and I'll defintely be filling out her cheeks and lips a bit more to give her that "valley girl" vibe. Her overall appearance should follow Brooke... which includes her having a body that nearly matches here--including a pair of big fat tits! ;)

Amelia is looking a bit too neutral currently, as she's supposed to give off kinda that "gum chewing executive bitch" vibe. Got some good ideas for that though and should be able to get her juuuuuust right! Her appearance will be closer to Nicole, and with Amelia I really want to accentuate her legs in her silhouette! Amelia's glasses are reading glasses, so she only really wears them when she's working/reading and also wears contacts when needed--so she's not a 100% glasses character. She also has a ponytail, which won't conflict with Hailey's hairstyle because she is getting a new hair in her update to give her more "gothy" vibes.

The next thread update will be BIG because it will be featuring updates for not only Amelia and Taylor, but also everyone else. Should be able to put together a nice family photo too! That's on top of the lore discussion, coffee's possession renders (thank you everyone for your suggestions), and many other things!

Also cool news: I got approved over at Subscribestar! o_O (DO NOT SIGN UP! There's no content yet!) We will be talking about "support platforms" in the coming thread update (purely for the future of the game, and not for right now), but SubStar is the platform that will allow the most freedom for content as Patreon offers little wiggle room these days and most of my themes/fetishes would get me BOOTED over there.

cant wait to see their body and you said you love DAP i hope MC with her futa mom gonna double anal the female mom

Courtiepie

Jun 21, 2020
Amelia & Taylor WIP

View attachment 3776701

GYATT DAM!!!!! your models are so sexy!!! i see that choker on the blonde... thats the pokemon badge of dick sucking... so hot

gratz on subscrbestar! i will absolutely fuckin support this once you get things rollin! i need this shit! hahaha

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
Amelia & Taylor WIP

View attachment 3776701

Those two look great and can't wait to see their full body, also hope to read and learn a lot about the lore and characters next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeCurse

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
cant wait to see their body and you said you love DAP i hope MC with her futa mom gonna double anal the female mom
Woo!! And oh yes, your wish will be granted many times over. Brooke has an astronomically high libido and will be shared across the family (and others if you desire)! She loves taking care of others after a long day's work... including letting her well hung wife and daughter release their pent up tension inside her ass together! It's a wonderful family bonding experience!! :devilish:

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
GYATT DAM!!!!! your models are so sexy!!! i see that choker on the blonde... thats the pokemon badge of dick sucking... so hot

gratz on subscrbestar! i will absolutely fuckin support this once you get things rollin! i need this shit! hahaha
Hahaha! Glad to hear the two of them are looking good! And oooh yes, Taylor has quite the oral fetish. Most people need coffee to start their day (me included), but Taylor usually needs a cock in her mouth to start hers! ;)

And hell ya!! That's something I never thought would be a possibility--this is just a hobby currently. But like I said, I just got approval to lock down accounts on the business end of things. I won't "launch" anything till the game gets closer to actually releasing and I can provide actual benefits. (y)

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Woo!! And oh yes, your wish will be granted many times over. Brooke has an astronomically high libido and will be shared across the family (and others if you desire)! She loves taking care of others after a long day's work... including letting her well hung wife and daughter release their pent up tension inside her ass together! It's a wonderful family bonding experience!! :devilish:
Cant wait. Do you think you can triple anal ???

and That be cool if Double anal on little ass too

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Those two look great and can't wait to see their full body, also hope to read and learn a lot about the lore and characters next update.
Appreciate it Blue! You'll be able to see their full glory at the update, which I'm doing my best to finish as fast as possible! And yes, there will be tons of lore to ready up on with this--we'll be talking about fantasy elements, magic, the world, and how fetishes will be integrated into all of it! Should be a fun read! :D