VN Ren'Py "Project Caffeine" - (Futa, Inc3st, Low Fantasy) [Development Thread] - Update 07/28

What female age groups do you prefer for love interests? Choose all that apply!

• Just Turned 18 Teen

Votes: 153 40.1%
  • Teen

Votes: 167 43.7%
  • Young Adult

Votes: 190 49.7%
  • Adult

Votes: 179 46.9%
  • Milf

Votes: 249 65.2%
  • Gilf

Votes: 87 22.8%
  • Elder

Votes: 46 12.0%

• Total voters

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
Ask and you shall receive! I'm running on a severe lack of sleep while I've been working on environments so I whipped up something extra special, potentially going too far for a preview image :oops:. Think of it as a thank you for engagement here, I seriously appreciate it!

Viola! Brooke's glorious and absolutely magnificent backside, oiled from head to toe with essential oils!!

View attachment 3706651

:devilish: What would you do with Brooke in this scenario??? :devilish:

As always, let me know what ya think!
Goddamn, pure perfection.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeCurse

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
So glad you all like her!! Appreciate your support everyone, especially BlueCrossX , Frostiiii , and Zolkane !! Really helps with motivation to keep going! :D (y)

Next dev update I'm going to be discussing some of the fantasy content in the game, it'll be in depth and go over all sorts of stuff! Part of the update will discuss possession and I'll be using Coffee (my avatar) to showcase some stuff with visuals/renders.

So since I'm neck deep in practice with sex positions... and because we are going to be discussing possession... I was thinking as another thank you for the continued support, you guys could "possess" Coffee and :devilish: suggest a naughty situation :devilish: for her to find herself in for a visual/render for the upcoming update message.

Skies the limits and anyone can make a suggestion! I'll pick whichever one or ones that seem the most interesting!
Thought it would be fun to do, and the practice is always helpful!

Coffee!!!

Coffee_Portrait.Done.jpg

Piedyl

Sep 16, 2017
So glad you all like her!! Appreciate your support everyone, especially BlueCrossX , Frostiiii , and Zolkane !! Really helps with motivation to keep going! :D (y)

Next dev update I'm going to be discussing some of the fantasy content in the game, it'll be in depth and go over all sorts of stuff! Part of the update will discuss possession and I'll be using Coffee (my avatar) to showcase some stuff with visuals/renders.

So since I'm neck deep in practice with sex positions... and because we are going to be discussing possession... I was thinking as another thank you for the continued support, you guys could "possess" Coffee and :devilish: suggest a naughty situation :devilish: for her to find herself in for a visual/render for the upcoming update message.

Skies the limits and anyone can make a suggestion! I'll pick whichever one or ones that seem the most interesting!

Coffee!!!

View attachment 3709399
If we're talking possession scenarios that match your planned tags, I'd possess Coffee while she's going on a blind date. I'd wait until the date is going well for a bit and possess her body. Maybe partake in some exhibitionism by masturbating under the table until her date notices. When her date finally does notice, I'd leave her body and have her face the consequences. Maybe some urination if you'd be up for it^^

• Red Heart

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020

Coffee!!!

View attachment 3709399
I'm looking forward to seeing that update and learning more about the world. My suggestion would be having Coffee as a futa who's in a relationship with a woman who she struggles to please sexually, now their about to have sex but Coffee gets possessed and her body starts fucking her girlfriend who seems to be enjoying herself and the more that it goes on Coffee's girlfriend makes comments like " this is the best I've ever had" or "what's gotten into you", this goes on for hours which ends with Coffee's girlfriend a mess on the bed covered in cum. It would be even better if Coffee conscious got push to the back of her mind so she was aware of everything but powerless to do anything or the person possessing Coffee gloats to her about fucking her girlfriend in Coffee's mind.

• Red Heart

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Ooooooooh great ideas so far guys! Those are both awesome! Exhibitionism? Win! Dommy futa possession? Win! Although Coffee isn't currently a futa... perhaps the possession will change that! :p

Love it!

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
When I look at her, the first thing that comes to mind: those glasses are just asking for a glazing. So either a bukkake by several futas OR (if futa Coffee is an option) self glazing after a messy autofellatio.

PS: I love Hailey and Iris, they are just perfect.

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
When I look at her, the first thing that comes to mind: those glasses are just asking for a glazing. So either a bukkake by several futas OR (if futa Coffee is an option) self glazing after a messy autofellatio.

PS: I love Hailey and Iris, they are just perfect.
Ahaaaaaa! Another set of really good ideas! At this point, I might make the update just have be a compilation of frames from these scenarios! Thanks for that suggestion! :love:

And omg right?! So damn cute! I'm so happy with them and can't wait for all the trouble they are going to get into! :LOL:

Frostiiii

Aug 20, 2017

Coffee!!!

View attachment 3709399
Very hyped for this since possession is such a small genre!! If you're still taking ideas and it's not too late... I think it would be hot if she was possessed to worship a futa who is particularly hung and girthy! Perhaps an extreme deepthroat??

megaeblan

Jun 9, 2024

:coffee: --- Welcome To Project Caffeine! --- :coffee:
Hallo and hey! Thanks so much for visiting!

This is going to be the development thread for the adult visual novel I'm working on, codenamed and tentatively titled: Project Caffeine!

This will remain the working title for this project until the first update (0.1) is released.

This is a long post, so if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions--reach out! I'm super happy to chat and discuss every aspect of its development!

--- Latest Update ---

The Parents Are Home

View attachment 3696537

Brooke Redesign

View attachment 3696536

Nicole Will Take Your Call Now

View attachment 3696535

New Poll (Female Age Groups)

Futanari Anatomy Poll Results

See Full Message Here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/project-caffeine-development-thread-update-04-22.190832/post-13902114

--- What I Am Currently Working On ---

"Building Early Versions Of Main Cast Characters."

I'm striving to make each character incredibly unique and have diversity between body shapes, face shapes, makeup/color palettes, and general "vibes". I use 100's of morphs to add small details just about everywhere to really make each character stand out.

--- Story, Plot, & Themes ---
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

--- Tags & Fetishes ---

--- Design Tenets & Correspondence ---

--- Character Showcase ---

--- Visuals, Gameplay, & Audio ---

--- Release Schedule & Support ---
Super impressive. Will be waiting for the release! Btw, any chances of adding FMG (female muscle growth) here? I've seen there's transformation tag. Futas growing bigger dicks and muscles are insanely hot

• Yay, new update!

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017

Coffee!!!

View attachment 3709399
NAUGHTY SITUATION i say

double anal with what i like! that be cool with miss cafeine

i got a question! are you open to had later in the story a visit in a stable in family visit and have some fun with a horses :O?

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Super impressive. Will be waiting for the release! Btw, any chances of adding FMG (female muscle growth) here? I've seen there's transformation tag. Futas growing bigger dicks and muscles are insanely hot
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it! Doing my best to keep on schedule and work through 0.1, it'll be a hefty initial release with plenty of action! And yes! There will be FMG in scenarios for various characters. I won't be going into the crazy EXTREME type of muscle stuff with it , but there will defintely be plenty of scenes that'll be right up your alley!

And bigger futas will always be a win!! :cool:

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
NAUGHTY SITUATION i say

double anal with what i like! that be cool with miss cafeine

i got a question! are you open to had later in the story a visit in a stable in family visit and have some fun with a horses :O?
Double anal is *chefs kiss*! I'll see what I can do!

I think I was asked this earlier. I'm not sure if I'm going to be doing full bestiality (there will be futas with horse cocks). But anything is subject to change provided I can make it work with the story/lore/audience.

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
It's Summertime!!!

CoffeeCurse_SummertimeMoms_1.png

Brooke and Nicole sure know how to enjoy the sun! (With copious amounts of sunblock!! The best smell EVER!)

Summer has finally arrived and it's been pretty dang hot this week! I'm not use to the heat so I'm still learning how to deal with it! o_O Threw this together to keep me distracted today, and there's a few more images to finish rendering in this set. They keep getting spicier! (You'll see soon!)

Still working on the next update, it'll be a sizeable one! Cheers all!
:coffee:

Last edited:

hrotgar3

Jul 12, 2020
Hi Coffee,

On the note of the "NTR Switch", your last line reads:
"if you DON'T agree to it, No, the game will automatically skip any NTR scenes and avoid any dialogue regarding it."

The difference between 'optional/skip' and 'avoidable' is pretty clear the way Vee points it out, but the way you wrote it with both 'skip NTR' and 'avoid any dialogue', does the NTR still take place/happen without the player's notice or does the story differentiate?
Should we choose No, how much will that influence the story?
Will the pseudo-rival be avoided troughout the game entirely because of it for example?

I'm really interested in the story you're making and I'm wondering what or if we'll be missing out if the player chooses not to have NTR happening in the game.

(Don't want to start any discussion about NTR-or-not, I just personally try to avoid it as much as possible in games).

Reactions: TheGreatCornholio

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Hi Coffee,

On the note of the "NTR Switch", your last line reads:

"if you DON'T agree to it, No, the game will automatically skip any NTR scenes and avoid any dialogue regarding it."

The difference between 'optional/skip' and 'avoidable' is pretty clear the way Vee points it out, but the way you wrote it with both 'skip NTR' and 'avoid any dialogue', does the NTR still take place/happen without the player's notice or does the story differentiate?

Should we choose No, how much will that influence the story?

Will the pseudo-rival be avoided troughout the game entirely because of it for example?

I'm really interested in the story you're making and I'm wondering what or if we'll be missing out if the player chooses not to have NTR happening in the game.

(Don't want to start any discussion about NTR-or-not, I just personally try to avoid it as much as possible in games).
Hey there!! Thanks for reaching out. I think a lot of this defining of avoidable, skippable, optional, etc. is just kinda semantics at this point.

I'm little confused, but I think I know what you mean. I'll try to simplify it. And I appreciate you not starting an NTR argument haha. I would meme it to oblivion.

So yes, if you choose to opt-out of NTR you will miss out and not see any content/scenes that directly reference any NTR scenario. They aren't "happening" in the background, they just won't take place in your game/save. So you obviously won't see that portion of the game, however large it is. The amount of NTR per update will vary, but it will never be the majority of the content. (Except for maybe one chapter. Out of many chapters.....) Likely a scene or two of NTR with each update.

NTR isn't part of the main plot, so the content you'll be avoiding won't influence it much. But certain characters that are aimed at NTR will have less presence obviously if you are avoiding most of their content.

So let's use that "pseudo rival" as an example on a scene in the game!

NTR OFF:

Rival character arrives at the player's home, greets one of your mothers, and enters the kitchen where your sister Amelia is making breakfast. She will ask for a piece of toast, which Amelia will hand her begrudgingly. Then the Rival makes their way to the living room with toast in hand and chats with Laura, the MC, over coffee. Amelia enters the living room with her own breakfast and eventually notices Laura sporting an erection. The rival will get up, say goodbye, and then leave. Amelia will then make her way over to Laura and offer a blowjob with her morning coffee.

NTR ON:

Rival character arrives at the player's home, greets one of your mothers, and enters the kitchen where your sister Amelia is making breakfast. She will surprise her with a slap to her ass and mention that Amelia is lucky that she is hungry for breakfast. The Rival will then go down and perform oral sex on Amelia as she cooks. When it ends, Amelia will mention that she actually eat something, and offers her a piece of toast. Then the Rival makes their way to the living room with toast in hand and chats with Laura, the MC, over coffee. Amelia enters the living room with her own breakfast and eventually notices Laura AND the Rival, sporting erections. Amelia will then make her way over to them and offer a blowjob to the both of them with their morning coffee. After that, the rival will get up, say goodbye, and then leave.

This is how any divergent stories are written.

Hopefully that clears it up for you.

Last edited:

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
Hey there!! Thanks for reaching out. I think a lot of this defining of avoidable, skippable, optional, etc. is just kinda semantics at this point.

I'm little confused, but I think I know what you mean. I'll try to simplify it. And I appreciate you not starting an NTR argument haha. I would meme it to oblivion.

So yes, if you choose to opt-out of NTR you will miss out and not see any content/scenes that directly reference any NTR scenario. They aren't "happening" in the background, they just won't take place in your game/save. So you obviously won't see that portion of the game, however large it is. The amount of NTR per update will vary, but it will never be the majority of the content. (except for maybe one chapter. Out of many chapters.....) Likely a scene or two with each update.

NTR isn't part of the main plot, so the content you'll be avoiding won't influence it much. But certain characters that are aimed at NTR will have less presence obviously if you are avoiding most of their content.

So let's use that "pseudo rival" as an example on a scene in thr game!

NTR OFF:

Rival character arrives at the player's home, greets one of your mothers, and enters the kitchen where your sister Amelia is making breakfast. She will ask for a piece of toast, which Amelia will hand her begrudgingly. Then the Rival makes their way to the living room with toast in hand and chats with Laura, the MC, over coffee. Amelia enters the living room with her own breakfast and eventually notices Laura sporting an erection. The rival will get up, say goodbye, and then leave. Amelia will then make her way over to Laura and offer a blowjob with her morning coffee.

NTR ON:

Rival character arrives at the player's home, greets one of your mothers, and enters the kitchen where your sister Amelia is making breakfast. She will surprise her with a slap to her ass and mention that Amelia is lucky that she is hungry for breakfast. The Rival will then go down and perform oral sex on Amelia as she cooks. When it ends, Amelia will mention that she actually eat something, and offers her a piece of toast. Then the Rival makes their way to the living room with toast in hand and chats with Laura, the MC, over coffee. Amelia enters the living room with her own breakfast and eventually notices Laura AND the Rival, sporting erections. Amelia will then make her way over to them and offer a blowjob to the both of them with their morning coffee. After that, the rival will get up, say goodbye, and then leave.

This is how any divergent stories are written.

Hopefully that clears it up for you.
I was guessing that Amelia was a Futa and Taylor was a woman but the way you phrased those sentences, it makes it sound like Amelia is a woman. I probably shouldn't read into these examples too much but are you willing to confirm or just wait til you show off their character design.

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
I was guessing that Amelia was a Futa and Taylor was a woman but the way you phrased those sentences, it makes it sound like Amelia is a woman. I probably shouldn't read into these examples too much but are you willing to confirm or just wait til you show off their character design.
Hey there Blue! The example given is actually something that is currently storyboarded for the game (for a later update). I write WAY faster than I 3D! Haha!

Happy to share some information with you, it's half the fun of this dev thread: you get to learn some secrets before anyone else! Amelia is in fact 100% female along with her sister Taylor! Amelia gets more of her genetics from Nicole, whereas Taylor gets more of hers from Brooke.

They will be showcased in either the next update, or the one after.

And in fact, the Rival we are talking about, whose name is Kate, is Amelia's ex-girlfriend. (They didn't date for very long but Kate desires her like crazy.)

And if I remember right, you are into fit, dominant futas. You're going to love Kate then, even if you choose to avoid NTR. She's a tall, tan (semi-dark skinned), and shredded dom with an insane libido whose packing a seriously impressive cock. (It rivals the MC's in the early chapters, to which she gets teased about.)

hrotgar3

Jul 12, 2020
Honestly, that paints a pretty good picture :)

A scene like that might even be enough to keep the NTR on, feels more like sharing.
Looking forward to trying out the game both ways!