VN Ren'Py "Project Caffeine" - (Futa, Inc3st, Low Fantasy) [Development Thread] - Update 07/28

What female age groups do you prefer for love interests? Choose all that apply!

• Just Turned 18 Teen

Votes: 153 40.1%
  • Teen

Votes: 167 43.7%
  • Young Adult

Votes: 190 49.7%
  • Adult

Votes: 179 46.9%
  • Milf

Votes: 249 65.2%
  • Gilf

Votes: 87 22.8%
  • Elder

Votes: 46 12.0%

• Total voters

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
Ooooooh ya this would actually be the perfect setup to that Kate and Carmen scene!! Hell it could go so far that if Laura loses the bet, and later on has to deal with her punishment in that Carmen/Kate/Jessica sharing scene... Kate makes Laura join Carmen and then it just becomes all of them servicing Kate... hmmm... that actually gives me good thought on how to consider coding that like narrative architecture in Ren'Py! And I agree, I think Kate going all the way with
Laura would be a different later scene... perhaps something to also do with attribute theft... I wonder how that scene could go.... :devilish: (Bonus points if you have ideas/references!)

And yes I knew you liked the dialogue stuff! I've already got that coffee possession render posed, you're in for a treat! (It's a single frame but I like it! It's the only one in the group of renders where Coffee is a futa!)

And yeah, currently sex scenes are coded so that the initial "start" of a scene is usually a "choice" that you make, very clear. (Most of the time...) But then the scene will sometimes have multiple phases and variations, which, are either available to the player or NOT depending on all the choice they have made leading up to it!

Every character has a number of "stats" that go up or down depending on your actions. So for Kate, she has a "Dom Stat" that is a variable, and if you want her to be on top, you have to increase those stats. Things like:

- "Letting Kate enter a building first during a robbery"

- "Losing to Kate in a drinking competition"

- "Failing to stop Kate from fucking one of your contacts in a high stakes heist"

All of those increase said stat, and means that she will be the "top".
The Carmen/Kate/Jessica sharing scene sounds great and glad to be able to give you new ideas on how to do things.

An attribute theft scene that isn't the obvious shrinking and growing of character dicks, which makes me think of that Taylor/Laura/Kate scene you have storyboarded, it's going to be so hot. I tried to think of a different type of theft so this is what I came up with. You sarcastically mention that Kate would have her own fantasy element and when I came up with the scene of two Lauras for Amelia and Taylor you said that Laura might gain the ability of copying herself, so I used those two things to come up with my scene. You have horny a Kate finally ready to claim Laura but before she does, she decides to start to absorbing Laura's energy which weakens her and amplifies her own power that she uses to duplicate herself so she can ravage a weaken and vulnerable Laura to teach her who she belongs to now. Then you can do different scenes with two Kates like having Laura blow one and the other one decides to push Laura forward so she Deepthroat the other Kate then they switch with the other one getting blowed or you could do your favourite Double anal. Also I think having the third example I used mixed in somewhere would be good, like before or after they fuck Laura as a way show what these two huge dicks are about to do to her or what they have done to her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Man can't wait to see that render and the other ones too, a lot of sexy ideas were presented.

Okay that's a good way to do it and should allow players to see what they want and miss what they don't. I'll definitely be playing mutliple playthroughs.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: CoffeeCurse

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
0.1. Release when?
1000007754.png

September/October? I make no promises though. I have limited time. Script and dialogue is done, environments done, lighting rigs done, coding is half done, animations (working on my skills), and characters are wrapping up. The biggest part to finish is just cooking all the renders.

If peeps are willing to support me (information coming in a future thread update) then I could put more time into development and take less work hours. But I doubt that'll hapoen, so I'm moving as fast as I can.

Sep 4, 2021
View attachment 3885770

September/October? I make no promises though. I have limited time. Script and dialogue is done, environments done, lighting rigs done, coding is half done, animations (working on my skills), and characters are wrapping up. The biggest part to finish is just cooking all the renders.

If peeps are willing to support me (information coming in a future thread update) then I could put more time into development and take less work hours. But I doubt that'll hapoen, so I'm moving as fast as I can.
Keep up the good work dev, I'm so excited for this game, Can't wait for you to open up a discord and support you!

• Love
Reactions: CoffeeCurse

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Keep up the good work dev, I'm so excited for this game, Can't wait for you to open up a discord and support you!
ae30adc060beec349c58fda3b64a87a9.jpg

*A single tear rolls down my face* THANK YOU!!! So glad to hear peeps are excited!! News on Discord and Support coming in the next week or two!! You guys are da best!! :love:

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
The Carmen/Kate/Jessica sharing scene sounds great and glad to be able to give you new ideas on how to do things.

An attribute theft scene that isn't the obvious shrinking and growing of character dicks, which makes me think of that Taylor/Laura/Kate scene you have storyboarded, it's going to be so hot. I tried to think of a different type of theft so this is what I came up with. You sarcastically mention that Kate would have her own fantasy element and when I came up with the scene of two Lauras for Amelia and Taylor you said that Laura might gain the ability of copying herself, so I used those two things to come up with my scene. You have horny a Kate finally ready to claim Laura but before she does, she decides to start to absorbing Laura's energy which weakens her and amplifies her own power that she uses to duplicate herself so she can ravage a weaken and vulnerable Laura to teach her who she belongs to now. Then you can do different scenes with two Kates like having Laura blow one and the other one decides to push Laura forward so she Deepthroat the other Kate then they switch with the other one getting blowed or you could do your favourite Double anal. Also I think having the third example I used mixed in somewhere would be good, like before or after they fuck Laura as a way show what these two huge dicks are about to do to her or what they have done to her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Man can't wait to see that render and the other ones too, a lot of sexy ideas were presented.

Okay that's a good way to do it and should allow players to see what they want and miss what they don't. I'll definitely be playing mutliple playthroughs.
Fuck yes Blue!! That is pure gold!! *Get's excited by the excitement around the excitement!!!* Those are all hot as hell and perfect! I am so so happy to hear people are digging and vibing with the idea of the "fantasy" element within the game!! It opens up so many sexy opportunities and scenarios we get to play with in the game--such as the ones you just described! And even though that remark about Kate getting her own "powers" was sarcastic... it may very well be true ;) which means Laura and Kate are both going to be equipped with "abilities" in a unique way that they can use against eachother or with eachother! The possibilities are endless!

All of us are going to have to sit down and figure out how far down the rabbit hole we want to go with the NTR in the game with all this juicy brainstorming. Something I'll defintely open up to like community voting as I want to make sure the game being built is something supporters can help shape.

I absolutely agree with the third reference. Part of my confidence in 3D and writing so far is I think I'll be able to capture more subtle things like this reference... references! The "in between" moments in sex... the nuance... like if this was Kate in the example she would absolutely be savoring every moment to showcase and proudly put her cock on display to remind whoever is underneath just how powerless they are against it!

And yes! The renders should be something everyone likes! And it will showcase sex finally here as an example of things to come in the renders. And woo! Alls the playthroughs!

• Red Heart
Reactions: BlueCrossX

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Hey dev will you include an in game walk through and a menu to switch fetishes off and on?
Great question!!

Walk Through

I'm sure you have also played games and sometimes go immediately looking for a walkthrough mod because as cool as "making choices" is... having your playthrough and many hours ruined because you are missing a few points here or because you didn't make the right choice there is always a pain in the ass! Sometimes it's nice to know you are going into the right direction!

I have a unique take on how to do this! It's WIP but I like it!

With my game, every "option/choice that will make a difference in some way or change a character's stat" will have an icon next to it that will be unique for each player/stat.

And anytime you make any choice that alters anything, you will see a prompt/image appear on your screen letting you know what it affected! The image in the prompt will be a reference to what is changing...

So random example: Let's say you make a choice that makes your sister Amelia more submissive. Once you click it, a prompt will show up on your screen in the middle with an image saying something akin to: "Amelia has become more submissive." and it would have a picture of her in like cute/soft lingerie in a feminine posture.

Now this is assuming people want that. If people don't and prefer it to be blind, I may just make it a mod and tag it on to every release!

Fetish Switch

I haven't made a choice on this yet. It's extra coding I'd have to do, and making an interactive menu is sometimes challenging cause screen language in Ren'Py is annoying lol! What stuff would you trying to turn off for reference? (No hate/shame, purely just getting your perspective.)

Reactions: BlueCrossX

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
Fuck yes Blue!! That is pure gold!! *Get's excited by the excitement around the excitement!!!* Those are all hot as hell and perfect! I am so so happy to hear people are digging and vibing with the idea of the "fantasy" element within the game!! It opens up so many sexy opportunities and scenarios we get to play with in the game--such as the ones you just described! And even though that remark about Kate getting her own "powers" was sarcastic... it may very well be true ;) which means Laura and Kate are both going to be equipped with "abilities" in a unique way that they can use against eachother or with eachother! The possibilities are endless!

All of us are going to have to sit down and figure out how far down the rabbit hole we want to go with the NTR in the game with all this juicy brainstorming. Something I'll defintely open up to like community voting as I want to make sure the game being built is something supporters can help shape.

I absolutely agree with the third reference. Part of my confidence in 3D and writing so far is I think I'll be able to capture more subtle things like this reference... references! The "in between" moments in sex... the nuance... like if this was Kate in the example she would absolutely be savoring every moment to showcase and proudly put her cock on display to remind whoever is underneath just how powerless they are against it!

And yes! The renders should be something everyone likes! And it will showcase sex finally here as an example of things to come in the renders. And woo! Alls the playthroughs!
I said this before but the fantasy element is one of the biggest pros to me cause of all the different things you could do with it when it comes to domination and submission, sharing, NTR, and it even adds a different element to the story. Can't wait to witness those endless possibilities and the naughty things Laura and Kate have planned with those powers.

I usually worry if developers give their communities to much say on their game but you seem to have a vision that you want to execute for your game and just want an interactive community. Also the love that Kate has got probably means that people are willing to go pretty far down that rabbit hole.

So random example: Let's say you make a choice that makes your sister Amelia more submissive. Once you click it, a prompt will show up on your screen in the middle with an image saying something akin to: "Amelia has become more submissive." and it would have a picture of her in like cute/soft lingerie in a feminine posture.
While I would love to see Amelia in some cute lingerie I think a picture popping up for a choice might be a little to much depending if this picture pops up everytime you make Amelia more submissive. It might be better to have a picture pop up if you were doing like a Trophy or achievement system where if you accomplish something in the story a picture would pop, for example if you made multiple choices that made Amelia more submissive that she agreed to something that she wouldn't have before then a picture would put showing that you've hit a milestone on this character. I think having the icon next to the choice is a good decision and signifies what the choice entails.

Now this is assuming people want that. If people don't and prefer it to be blind, I may just make it a mod and tag it on to every release!
You could have a toggle in options or menu that turns it on and off.

Edit: Also I'm not saying to do a trophy or achievement system, just saying that I feel a picture popping up would make more sense for that.

Last edited: