VN Ren'Py "Project Caffeine" - (Futa, Inc3st, Low Fantasy) [Development Thread] - Update 07/28

What female age groups do you prefer for love interests? Choose all that apply!

• Just Turned 18 Teen

Votes: 153 40.1%
  • Teen

Votes: 167 43.7%
  • Young Adult

Votes: 190 49.7%
  • Adult

Votes: 179 46.9%
  • Milf

Votes: 249 65.2%
  • Gilf

Votes: 87 22.8%
  • Elder

Votes: 46 12.0%

• Total voters

Courtiepie

Jun 21, 2020
Holy shit i missed alot of conversation!! Well don't mind me while i just go ahead and catch up on everything.... from what I've read so far stuff is getting crazy and fuckin hot! Hell ya!!

• Haha
Reactions: CoffeeCurse

yunosykk

Apr 24, 2024
Would it even be story plausible for them both to be dominated, based on what we know about them? :unsure:
hmm yeah i forgot about that...maybe this can be the only instance where they get dominated (except from them getting dominated by Laura if the player takes that route)...After this instance,maybe Nicole gets friendly with the sisters and decides not to dominate them and instead shares her wife and daughters with them(obviously this scene would happen later on in the game)

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2017
Thank you kindly!!! Hope you enjoyed the read! :D

I'm really glad to hear that! Though full transparency here... I'm obsessed with big butts, so there isn't much I can do from that realm! The thiccness must continue!

The futas in this game will primarily only have cocks. While there are a few characters that will have both, which ties into the fantasy element of the game, I went with this for a number of reasons. The MC and the younger twin do not have pussies. Sorry!

I went into detail about why I made this decision here:
Thank you for taking time to answer my questions.

Fair enough about the futa decisions. Hopefully the abundance of pussy-less futas won't turn me off too much.

On the money!! I totally agree with bad ends being a really fun way to explore some side sex content that allows some breathing room from the main story! It allows us to get our hands dirty! :devilish:

I'm very confident of how I have paced out the content of the game and the progression of sex. There are a mix of characters, some easier to get with, and some incredibly difficult to. And to your last point, I agree, and rest assured that the build up will pay out with plenty of time to spare in the game--so we can have plenty of updates filled with absolutely delicious harem sex!!!
Good news!

Okay so two layers there. First seems to be that you don't like true NTR. Which this game will contain a fair bit of, HOWEVER you can turn it off during the first chapter. While there is lots of sexy sharing content, there is also true NTR where the MC's love interests will in fact be claimed and used sexually by another without the MC's consent/desire.
In the end now NTR doesn't really bother me that much when it's a girls/futas only setting tbh. It's good that you can turn it off, but this does raise a concern similar to the multiple paths one.
How much effort is going to be put into creating these scenes as compared to the "core" game?
Will having NTR on affect the flow of the story by replacing whole scenes, or just add extra stuff?
Again, my concern is about spending dev time on side stuff and complicating the code to fit it in more than anything else.

Second my goal in character design and storytelling is to make all of the characters autonomous, especially in their sex life. This isn't going to be a house full of virgins waiting around for the MC to finally save them from virginity. Though you do have virgins in the family. The sexual desires of the characters are independent of the MC, but they eventually overlap by the end of the game with the harem system.
That is very good to hear! Too many games, especially "Landlady" games, make the rest of the cast completely sexually inert until they get the hots for the MC.

And YES! The mothers of the story are very sexually active from day one. I wanted to break the mold here and have two parental figures who are actually in a healthy and loving relationship (whom maybe feel like their sex life is getting stale and their minds begin to wander naughtily to their family members). The two moms will have a scene early on where the MC stumbles into their room unaware that they are in the middle of some pretty steamy and rough sex! And your mom Brooke loves waking up your mum Nicole with a morning blowjob on workdays--the MC finds it particularly hot and is able to spy on them.

And yes, the twins have relationships. The younger futa sister, Hailey, has a girlfriend she met in college. At the start of the game they are discovering their sexuality and the MC steps into to take it to the next level!
Awesome news! Milf on milf stuff is rare as fuck so I'm happy you're gonna have the MC perv on them until something more can happen.
Also as taboos start being broken it would be nice to see some motherly love towards the rest of the sisters.

That is something that will be addressed in the next update for the thread. Right now I have accounts with both patreon and subscribestar, but I have no content through them yet. So I'm in the clear for now. Once I allow support and start publishing content over there--I will update this entire thread to be compliant. Though I eventually feel like I will need to rely on Subscribestar as patreon has gotten too stingy for my liking.

Hope I answered all your questions!
Good. Patreon is becoming shittier with this kind of content and their site is a plague to use imo.

Any clue when you'll be showing the "family" portrait? Also is there a chance for a preview of how these girls look naked as well as dressed up?

Reading your past posts I saw something about the MC's dick getting bigger as the story continues. I presume this is tied to the supernatural elements of the game? Hopefully she won't get to a stupid size big, the kind that makes blowjobs look lolzy instead of hot.

Sep 4, 2021
I love an mc to be dominant when I play an avn, I hope the mc has the opportunity to allow sharing between lis and Dom both ntr sisters!
I'm really looking forward to breeding and lactation kinks.I'm a big fan of of teen, adult, milf and gilf women/futas.
I hope there's gonna be gingers and redheads in the game.

Last edited:

Courtiepie

Jun 21, 2020
hmm yeah i forgot about that...maybe this can be the only instance where they get dominated (except from them getting dominated by Laura if the player takes that route)...After this instance,maybe Nicole gets friendly with the sisters and decides not to dominate them and instead shares her wife and daughters with them(obviously this scene would happen later on in the game)
I love the idea of this. I'm curious how like dom nicole is going to be and it I feel like it would be so hot in both cases if she couldn't overcome the ntr sisters and had to submit, or instead did overcome them and then like you said shares her wife and daughters with them. I also can't help but feel like Nicole will lust after Taylor because she's essentially just a young Brooke and maybe this path the ntr sisters will open up her wincest options!

Courtiepie

Jun 21, 2020
I love an mc to be dominant when I play an avn, I hope the mc has the opportunity to allow sharing between lis and Dom both ntr sisters!
I'm really looking forward to breeding and lactation kinks.I'm a big fan of of teen, adult, milf and gilf women/futas.
I definitely know there will be lots of sharing, they have said a lot on here about sharing and even shared some examples. Even in a dom playthrough it's sexy to share!! Breeding and lactation have to be in this game!! or we will riot! :LOL:

And I just got caught up on all the thread messages and im 99.99999% sure Coffee mentioned that there is going to be an aunt character and her daughter which are "redheads"!

Courtiepie

Jun 21, 2020
And speaking of a dom playthrough and sharing and sisters, I think it was mentioned that the futa twin Hailey coule also potentially become a dom instead of a sub?? With the magical stuff in the game and being able to get a bigger dick i think it would be killer if laura took hailey under her wing and taught her all her domming ways! Just the two of them using the whole family together..that would be so so good!

I saw that you like reference images sometime so i found this one (its ai dont hate me i just found it)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope I'm not sending too many messages in a row..apologies if thats the case

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Gym clothes you say...will they let me be their sweat rag and make me lick their sweat drenched body after an intense gym session:giggle:

Also, will Nicole too submit to the NTR sisters? (lol that's a funny way to call them:ROFLMAO:)...I would love to see atleast one character in MC's family to never submit to them, and it would be perfect if it is none other than the dommy mommy Nicole...maybe Nicole walks in when the NTR sisters are fucking her wife Brooke and gets mad and dominate both the sisters at the same timeo_O(maybe in the future she will be okay to share her wife Brooke with the NTR sisters for fun , but still will never ever submit herself to them)...I feel like Nicole would be perfect if she has the 'never submit mentality' just like the NTR sisters
Oh absolutelyyy!! The NTR SISTERS (I say with a fanning of my hands) purposefully skip the showers after a heavy workout to make their tongue bath all the better for whoever is up to the task! Though you'll have competition because "sweat/licking/smells(nothing gross)" is a kink both Carmen and Iris share!

And hmmmm... I haven't considered whether or not Nicole will submit to them yet... I can see both scenarios happening but I imagine it will lean towards more of a "sharing" situation... As the NTR sisters are younger and stronger than Nicole and Nicole has her own hidden desires to be a bottom that her wife struggles to satisfy (this is where Laura comes in)... but who knows... maybe Nicole could become the ring leader with the NTR sisters in tow? It's all good ideas!!

Keep in mind these are optional paths. You can have no one in the family submit to them if you so choose, from the sound of it... if you really want to go that way.
Would it even be story plausible for them both to be dominated, based on what we know about them? :unsure:
Yep, you can completely avoid the NTR sisters having ANY sexual contact with your family... but like you said... who realllllly wants that??? :LOL: (knock on wood before the anti-ntr trolls come down from their mountain when the game releases).

I don't know... the NTR sisters aren't much for being bottoms, though I can see them being switches every now and again for the fact that sometimes they think it feels good! Again I can see Nicole joining forces with them, but IDK... perhaps we will lean into Nicole being an absolute beast compared to them... but I feel like that may conflict with her being a "milf", because realistically she's much older than the NTR sisters and as such not as "powerful" as them in like theming...

It could be, ya! Defintely something for later chapters once the family starts fully accepting their relationships with eachother! And mmhm! Laura will always be the top dog in the dom routes, she's not as beefy as the NTR sisters but she's more clever, more charming, and surprisingly scrappy in the bedroom!

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Thank you for taking time to answer my questions.
OF COURSE! Thank you for getting involves and being interested in the project! :love:

Fair enough about the futa decisions. Hopefully the abundance of pussy-less futas won't turn me off too much.
There will be pllllennnnttyyy of pussy to go around don't worry, you won't get thirsty! ;)

In the end now NTR doesn't really bother me that much when it's a girls/futas only setting tbh. It's good that you can turn it off, but this does raise a concern similar to the multiple paths one.
How much effort is going to be put into creating these scenes as compared to the "core" game?
Will having NTR on affect the flow of the story by replacing whole scenes, or just add extra stuff?
Again, my concern is about spending dev time on side stuff and complicating the code to fit it in more than anything else.
For this, I always say have faith. I already have a strong code framework for the game, and I know how to build branching storylines and parallel narratives without losing focus on either. As for the ratio of the core story vs. side stories--I don't have an exact fraction/percentage but I will say that each chapter is meant to have a LOT of everything. The game is VERY story rich and is already brimming with content I have written--and written well (I'm confident in my abilities as a writer). I block out every chapter like a hallway... the main hallway is the main story, and the side content are the rooms to your left and right as you walk down said hallway. Sometimes the hallway goes through rooms and becomes entire different ones at major choices. Some of those rooms you must go through and then return to the storyline, and others are optional for people who want the content behind them! So things like NTR will NOT affect the main story, unless you want it to! It's meant to add layers to an awesome cake, not replace it with pie! (Mmmm... now I want pie...)

And as for dev time, I do what I can. ;) If people want faster updates after 0.1 releases, then hopefully people can support me and allow me to reduce my work hours and put it into the game instead! It's the dream, but until that happens--I physically cannot develop faster.

That is very good to hear! Too many games, especially "Landlady" games, make the rest of the cast completely sexually inert until they get the hots for the MC.

Awesome news! Milf on milf stuff is rare as fuck so I'm happy you're gonna have the MC perv on them until something more can happen.
Also as taboos start being broken it would be nice to see some motherly love towards the rest of the sisters.
Helllllll ya! And oh absolutely... It would be a crime to not eventually have Brooke and Nicole giving "motherly love" to their family. I gave them thick lips and wide hips for a reason! ;)

Any clue when you'll be showing the "family" portrait? Also is there a chance for a preview of how these girls look naked as well as dressed up?

Reading your past posts I saw something about the MC's dick getting bigger as the story continues. I presume this is tied to the supernatural elements of the game? Hopefully she won't get to a stupid size big, the kind that makes blowjobs look lolzy instead of hot.
Family portrait will be at the next "big thread update", it will be long with lots of cool stuff! Likely coming after the next update, as now I'm preparing one to showcase the NTR sisters and Jessica.

As for seeing the characters naked, no. Any good storyteller knows that a story needs to move chapter to chapter, NO SKIPPING! As such, I will only ever release art that is at the same "sexual level or nudity level" as the main release. So basically you won't see anyone's goodies until they are seen in the main game. After that, the floodgates can open on the art side (for things like supporter enders, etc.).

I have a good understanding of anatomy, art, and silhouettes--nothing will get too big that it looks silly, unless it makes sense for the context of particular scenes/characters.

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
I definitely know there will be lots of sharing, they have said a lot on here about sharing and even shared some examples. Even in a dom playthrough it's sexy to share!! Breeding and lactation have to be in this game!! or we will riot! :LOL:

And I just got caught up on all the thread messages and im 99.99999% sure Coffee mentioned that there is going to be an aunt character and her daughter which are "redheads"!
There will be soooooo much sharing! I like having lots of characters and love interests for this very reason! Harems/sharing are awesome, but if there is only one dick and like 7 pussies... it just... feels flat and silly. That's why there are going to be just as many juicy futas as sexy leading ladies! Well... still more women... but you get the idea! :LOL:

There will be sooo much fucking breeding, don't you worry! As such... lactation! Thankfully the MC likes her coffee with milk! :devilish:

I'm mayyyybe considering a GILF... we shall see in time... not in the first update though...

And Courtiepie is correct! The MC has an "aunt" who is Brooke's sister, and she is a bottom heavy redhead (natural redhead/ginger, though she darkens the color of her hair a little). She also has a daughter, a bit older than the MC, who is also a redhead/ginger--but much closer to the "ginger" vibe. Again though, not in the first update.

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
And speaking of a dom playthrough and sharing and sisters, I think it was mentioned that the futa twin Hailey coule also potentially become a dom instead of a sub?? With the magical stuff in the game and being able to get a bigger dick i think it would be killer if laura took hailey under her wing and taught her all her domming ways! Just the two of them using the whole family together..that would be so so good!

I saw that you like reference images sometime so i found this one (its ai dont hate me i just found it)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope I'm not sending too many messages in a row..apologies if thats the case
Ahaaaaaa... I see you are also someone here that is READING MY NOTES!!! That is 100% something that Hailey is destined for and it's already storyboarded! If you end up getting her to become a dom, she actually becomes quite the devil for the family and becomes insatiable in her need to have the family "service" her! And oh ya... you can absolutely get her a bigger dick in this route... :devilish:

And yes references images are helpful as long as they are used to showcase something visually (like you and others have done perfectly) and not just like "hey dude, look isn't this hot?!" (which no one has done yet)!

That scenario is sex AF and perfect!! Amelia would be the perfect person for this too, as both Laura and Hailey both contend with her. Laura disliking how she was the golden child growing up, and Hailey being the other "smartypants" in the house trying to prove she's better than her! I can just imagine the dirty talk of Hailey talking down to Amelia with her cock in her mouth: "Who's the dumb bitch now?!" :love:

And no worries! It's a forum, sending messages is what it is for!

(Also oddly enough, Hailey's new hairstyle has a very similar vibe and color scheme! STOP STEALING MY WIP RENDERS!!! :LOL:)

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
You've planted the seed in my head that maybe Nicole might enjoy sitting back and watching her wife get doubled teamed by two younger, strong, "big", virile dommy futas! And maybe Brooke would like her wife watching. ;)

There will be sooo much fucking breeding, don't you worry! As such... lactation! Thankfully the MC likes her coffee with milk! :devilish:
I'm sure there is plenty of breeding from the rivals as well? :devilish:
Do they also like getting their calcium? :p

as now I'm preparing one to showcase the NTR sisters and Jessica.
Here it comes! The big reveal!
Based on descriptions, story/lewd potential, and the visuals we have so far, I'd say my character holy trinity (and this is cheating a bit because I consider the "pairs" part of the allure) are Amelia, the twins, and, of course, the NTR sisters.
We'll see if that maintains as we keep moving forward!
To be sure, every character is extremely hot and has splendid story and lewd potential. But, everyone always has their slight biases for certain reasons. ;)

Also, I'm a bit curious. You said the goal was a Q2 or Q3 release for 0.1.
But you are still finalizing characters designs, including the MC, I recall seeing? :unsure:
Q2 is way out of the question, but is Q3 still feedable?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
You've planted the seed in my head that maybe Nicole might enjoy sitting back and watching her wife get doubled teamed by two younger, strong, "big", virile dommy futas! And maybe Brooke would like her wife watching. ;)

I'm sure there is plenty of breeding from the rivals as well? :devilish:
Do they also like getting their calcium? :p

Here it comes! The big reveal!
Based on descriptions, story/lewd potential, and the visuals we have so far, I'd say my character holy trinity (and this is cheating a bit because I consider the "pairs" part of the allure) are Amelia, the twins, and, of course, the NTR sisters.
We'll see if that maintains as we keep moving forward!
To be sure, every character is extremely hot and has splendid story and lewd potential. But, everyone always has their slight biases for certain reasons. ;)

Also, I'm a bit curious. You said the goal was a Q2 or Q3 release for 0.1.
But you are still finalizing characters designs, including the MC, I recall seeing? :unsure:
Q2 is way out of the question, but is Q3 still feedable?
That seed will root and flower soon, trust me! ;)

That's a godly trinity! And I totally get everyone having a vibe, that's why I spend so much time making very different characters and so many of them. I'm just glad to hear so many of you are liking them so much! I can't wait for you all to delve into their stories! :love:

Haha ya Q2 is a no go. Q3 is feasible... but I won't lie or make any promises, that's why it's so tentative. I know no one wants to hear it, but yeah... it might take longer than expected. That's why I'm kind of scared of opening up support... I don't want people to be mad at me...

Again... the bottleneck is free time and computing power. I'm employed full time, I have roommates, and I need my eight hours despite what anyone will ever say. The struggle every week is finding decent blocks of time to literally build 3d porn on my computer screen both incognito and when I have enough energy in my system to create.

I also have an aging computer (it's not too bad) but I don't have a render machine, so when I'm rendering stuff I just have to sit around and wait... a 1,000 render update can easily take a month of just cooking/rendering time.

NOW that's the bad news. THE GOOD NEWS is the other side of the coin:

First, the game's writing, dialogue, and script is already finished and nearing update 0.3. I write fast, and I write quality. I won't lie, it's my favorite part of developing.

Second, the code framework is mostly together and everything is already being fed into Ren'Py when I'm waiting on renders. I'm not making a sandbox game, so the workload is a bit lighter on my end.

Third, just because I'm working on "finalizing characters" doesn't mean I haven't done anything else in regards to 3D. The environments, scenes, props, pose presets, vfx, etc. are also being worked on and are progressing great--including lighting rigs, which are the most time consuming after posing for me. I'm also practicing my animation skills which are getting better and better (I have no interest in sharing those WIPS cause I'm embarrassed until it's perfect!).

Visuals are always last for me, and as for characters... that's partially because I'm a perfectionist and I really want to make sure that after I make a model... it will be well enough made that it will look good for years to come. I spend dozens of hours on each character. So there are actually a LOT of scenes that are ready to roll, they just have a gray mannequin man (I call him Tim) posed in the location that the final character/characters will go.

So once we start actually "cooking scenes" and rendering 0.1, it'll go fairly quick. "Fairly quick" in regards to effort... it still take awhile.

Hope that wasn't word vomit. I do my very best to be transparent, and I'll hold myself to it as best I can.

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
Spot on with Taylor, nicely done! That does also make sense and line up with her, it just may take the player longer to realize that before her ex appears into the picture.
This makes it seem that Taylor has an ex that's going to make an appearance in the game even though you came to the decision that Amelia was going to have Kate as an ex.
as now I'm preparing one to showcase the NTR sisters and Jessica.
The day that showcase is posted will probably be the most active this thread has ever been with just the fantasies and scenarios people will come up with when they see them.
Haha ya Q2 is a no go. Q3 is feasible... but I won't lie or make any promises, that's why it's so tentative. I know no one wants to hear it, but yeah... it might take longer than expected. That's why I'm kind of scared of opening up support... I don't want people to be mad at me...
I would say if you're worried about that then maybe open up support around 1-2 months before the first release, I don't think anybody would really mind supporting for 1 month before the release kind of like a preorder and also you're not forcing anybody to support, they would be doing it cause they want to so I don't think you really have to worry about that but I do see where you're coming from.
First, the game's writing, dialogue, and script is already finished and nearing update 0.3. I write fast, and I write quality. I won't lie, it's my favorite part of developing.
I love the confidence.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
Man seeing devs who are so invested and excited about their story instead of just the sex scenes and especially when they've thought out how the sex scenes affect the story makes me wish I had the skills to code and do art for my own AVNs. Just cursed with an over-active imagination with little-to-no methods to explore/share it
anakin madge.gif

• Red Heart