VN Ren'Py "Project Caffeine" - (Futa, Inc3st, Low Fantasy) [Development Thread] - Update 07/28

What female age groups do you prefer for love interests? Choose all that apply!

• Just Turned 18 Teen

Votes: 153 40.1%
  • Teen

Votes: 167 43.7%
  • Young Adult

Votes: 190 49.7%
  • Adult

Votes: 179 46.9%
  • Milf

Votes: 249 65.2%
  • Gilf

Votes: 87 22.8%
  • Elder

Votes: 46 12.0%

• Total voters

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
Verrrrrry good point. Yeah Taylor has been around the block so that does make sense that it would be weird to see her not be sleeping with someone that she's dating--she's defintely someone that fucks on the second or so date! :LOL: And YESSS Amelia's desire for a more "romantic" and "deep connection" in a relationship is exactly where the MC will come into play. As the story progress the MC will become more emotionally intelligent and in turn Amelia will react well to that. That and you are also charming and persuasive AF!

Spot on with Taylor, nicely done! That does also make sense and line up with her, it just may take the player longer to realize that before her ex appears into the picture. Good food for thought! Taylor defintely prefers to enjoy the person she's intimate with, but I won't lie... she's also completely defenseless against big dicks... she melts against them :LOL:
If Taylor just melts against them, I need to see a image like this eventually
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and maybe something like this for Hailey

Last edited:

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
View attachment 3878013
View attachment 3878022
If somebody can teach how to put things behind spoiler so there isn't to giant ass pictures taking up a good chunk of the page I would appreciate it.
Put [SPOILER][/SPOILER] on both sides of the image. One to open, one to close.
Or just highlight the image and click the Flag (spoiler) button in the toolbar.

(Also, I don't disagree with the ideas!)

Reactions: BlueCrossX

Frostiiii

Aug 20, 2017
--- Update ---

Sugar & Spice

:devilish:
"Bad bitches so thick they need shock absorbers!":devilish:

View attachment 3876145

(A thank you render for everyone here. I really appreciate everyones engagement and patience in the thread! All the good vibes here are keeping this project alive! THANK YOU!!! :love:)

Life is good sometimes... and having two smokin older sisters comes with its benefits. One being the ultimate brat, and the other being the embodiment of your "thick as a double milkshake" mother but younger and a total slut! These two were actually a nightmare to put together behind the scenes. I ran into a lot of hurdles both creatively and technically, but FINALLY they are wrapped and holy fuck I love them! They are so fuckin badass!!! :ROFLMAO:

Amelia Is Here And She Is Already Disappointed With You #BRAT

View attachment 3876150

(The grumpier she looks, the more I fall in love with her!!! :love:)

I set out to make the sexiest, most grumpiest, most fricken adorable brat older sister I could and gosh darnit I think I did it!!! She is such a fun character to interact with because she's dangerously clever, ruthless, and tirelessly devoted to being the best at anything she puts her mind to. She's going to butt heads with you as the MC, but with enough time hopefully you can warm up her icy exterior and form an incredible relationship!

Taylor Is Ready For Party Nights And Blonde Highlights!

View attachment 3876152

(Taylor has always been thankful that she took after her mother Brooke in all the right ways... ;))

Damn Taylor, what you doin out here with all that ass? Double cheeked up on a... Thursday afternoon?! (It's Sunday but damn it would be so much funnier to me if it was posted on a Thursday.) Ahhhhh Taylor, what's not to love with your energetic, kind, and undeniably slutty older sister? She's the life of the party wherever she goes, and if there's no party--she makes one happen! You and Taylor always got along well together growing up, and you're excited to rekindle that relationship in the coming future. I mean... who doesn't want to be friends with Taylor? Everyone who hugs her never seems to want to let go... (so soft... so squishy...)

Bigger Update Coming Soon!

This is not the large update I have been referring to. That one will include tons of stuff including: the whole family updated to their final versions (with a family photo!), the coffee possession render based on the suggestions of some of you, deeper dive into the lore of the game and some sneak peaks into the fantasy elements, and finally a discussion regarding potential support and the associated benefits moving forward!

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!! :D

:devilish: What would you do if you had a night with the two sisters? (Bonus points for creativity!) :devilish:
Holy hand grenade of antioch!!! Coffee, you can't keep making such amazing girls like this! It's not fair!!! So well done, congrats! I remain jealous of your skills! I'm an absolute sucker for thick females so I'm really drawn to Taylor... I just want to smother my face in that ass of hers! :p But Amelia is also gorgeous, I love her thick eyeshadow and you absolutely nailed the face and expression of a #brat with her!

I am mega looking forward to the big lore update like others here. I'm a huge fantasy buff and I'm super super curious about how it is going to work in this game. I'm interested to see how it will interact with the fetishes like attribute theft, possession, and the others!

And if I was Laura, I'd throw one of them onto their backs on that couch behind them and pound them into the cushions while grabbing the other to make out with! So many possibilities!! It's like trying to pick a flavor at an ice cream stand with too many flavors!

WOOO! Glad I'm on a good winning streak with the characters so far! JUICY FTW! And haha yes... the family is truly blessed! And totally agree, there will also be similar ages to the MC that are more petite aswell so there should be a very nice variety for everyone to savor and enjoy!

Yesss, they are so interesting to interact with, I'm also super pleased with them on a narrative level. And pass them around??? I like the way you think junk! ;) Your two sisters serving you and your fellow futas.... sounds delightful. There will also be a perfect opportunity for a true NTR scenario/storyline here as one of your older sisters dated your rival, Kate, recently and then broke it off with them before sealing the deal sexually. Kate never took it well and her desires for them have only been emboldened; she want's to claim her. :devilish:

I haven't decided which sister this is going to be yet though. Originally it was Amelia, but now I'm leaning perhaps towards Taylor instead because Taylor is more likely to put herself out there sexually, whereas Amelia is too focused on work and her ambitions? But perhaps Kate was her attempt at dating and she didn't dig it?

If anyone has any thoughts on which sister should be "ex-girlfriends" with your NTR rival, let me know!
I agree with a lot of the other posts above mine. Amelia seems like a really good fit for this and opens up a very complex situation that I think would be more fun to explore than her sister. Don't get me wrong, I love Taylor, but I think for this "ex-girlfriend" business it would be more exciting if it was circulating around someone who is so busy with her work life that she's built up this wall around her and it's a race between the MC and her ex to see who can win her over and claim her cherry!

I love it when NTR has layers, and I can only imagine how sexy the scenes would be if the rival, Kate was able to just brute force her way into Amelia's affections and win her over against you and your just left to witness your stoic older sister be corrupted and turned into a cock slut for the rival.

Also want to commend you for always reading and responding to everyones interactions here, it's out of the world and awesome! I'll say it again, but I can't wait for you to open up support and get a Discord going so we can all share in naughty ramblings together as you shape the world and game in front of our eyes! :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: junkgkj

Frostiiii

Aug 20, 2017
Awesome fuckin examples! I second (or third?) this!!!! Big dicks and size difference is some god-tier content!!!

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
Awesome fuckin examples! I second (or third?) this!!!! Big dicks and size difference is some god-tier content!!!
The only time missionary is actually hot to me is when it's an tall, giant dicked futa comparing her mega-dick to her petite partner futa's cute lil dick before giving her the pounding of her life. bonus points if it turns into a mating press

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Frostiiii

Frostiiii

Aug 20, 2017
The only time missionary is actually hot to me is when it's an tall, giant dicked futa comparing her mega-dick to her petite partner futa's cute lil dick before giving her the pounding of her life. bonus points if it turns into a mating press
Fuuuuuuuck yes! I actually like missionary in a lot of scenarios, but what you just described is peak!! A huge tower of futa dick frotting against a much smaller futa, making the top feel deliciously superior, and the tiny bottom feel completely insignificant against them. And mating press is the ultimate position!!! Heavy on the breeding, heavy on the pressing, and heavy on the kissing. Pure gold!

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
I wouldn't be disappointed if the young futa sister got some NTR ride too. ;)
I'm a fan of almost everything futa x female. So I'll be doing multiple playthroughts to experience all, or at least most of the paths. But, I do have a bit of an extra thing for the sharing/NTR content in this type of scenario.

Thicc redhead with petite daughter? How does the hype continue to get even higher!? :LOL:

Yeah, I'm even more sold on Amelia being the ex now after hearing all this. It's just too good in so many ways.
Especially after seeing your other reply about her wanting more of a connection. It can go two ways depending on if she goes with our MC, or Kate. MC giving her that connection, Kate wearing her down until she claims her in "the best of ways."
And then her "blossoming" can also be a little more adherent to whichever path?
Aye, this seems like a very solid direction to go for the ex story, at least in my opinion.
Oh she will if you choose to go down that path! Hailey has multiple paths, one being a more dominant one where she actually starts making moves and fucking her family and overtime getting a bigger dick. The other has her become the ultimate subby futa with her dick becoming little more than a hood ornament at times. This of course extends to the NTR where she basically becomes a cocksock for Kate, her friends, and others you will meet at some point. Kate's friend, Sabrina (another futa rival), has a thing for the twin sisters and one of the storyboard moments where NTR starts taking off for Hailey is when she is forced (playfully) under the table during a family dinner and made to blow her. However Sabrina doesn't get to finish and later that night at a pool party, if you allow it, she plants Hailey right on her dick and power bottoms Hailey into a absolute mess! It's going to be a good time!

Agree with all the points on Amelia! I'm defintely sold on her for this! Everyone has been so helpful!!

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Oh those are both amazing references!! I'm actually familiar with both creators. Nyl is obvious popular and I'm sure all of us love their content to the moon and back!

The 1st one is so fucking perfect! Just a huge wet cock, soaking from the oral service it's just received. Taylor will defintely be the first person to be slobbering over a cock like that... she can't resist and the cast of the game will know it! ;) And we are gonna have some big ol' dicks in this game! Of which will change depending on feedback from supporters by the end of the game. Curious is Laura is going to end up bigger, or if one of the rivals will... time will tell!

And I love the context of it being recorded on a phone. I'll be using that type of narration alot in the game too.

And yes yes yes to the second one! I love that kind of frottage, so sexy. And remember, this game has fantasy and attribute theft... so imagine the top getting even BIGGER as they take inches away from the bottom and reveling in their newfound size... this is 100% already something storyboarded for Laura and Hailey! :devilish:

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Oh she will if you choose to go down that path! Hailey has multiple paths, one being a more dominant one where she actually starts making moves and fucking her family and overtime getting a bigger dick. The other has her become the ultimate subby futa with her dick becoming little more than a hood ornament at times. This of course extends to the NTR where she basically becomes a cocksock for Kate, her friends, and others you will meet at some point. Kate's friend, Sabrina (another futa rival), has a thing for the twin sisters and one of the storyboard moments where NTR starts taking off for Hailey is when she is forced (playfully) under the table during a family dinner and made to blow her. However Sabrina doesn't get to finish and later that night at a pool party, if you allow it, she plants Hailey right on her dick and power bottoms Hailey into a absolute mess! It's going to be a good time!

Agree with all the points on Amelia! I'm defintely sold on her for this! Everyone has been so helpful!!
Alright, the hype is just getting out of hand at this point. :LOL:
Almost seems too good to be true.

Frostiiii

Aug 20, 2017
Alright, the hype is just getting out of hand at this point. :LOL:
Almost seems too good to be true.
Dude for real. Been following this for awhile now and it just keeps getting better. Every reply from everyone just adds to the excitement too. We all need this game like a fish needs water!!! :eek:

Really hoping on a Discord server for easier discussions on content, etc.

Our hearts can't handle all this hype CoffeeCurse!!!!

61pqb72rAhL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: CoffeeCurse

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
I'm with Frostiiii and junkgkj, every reply is just building the hype and I would say that we've barely talked about the MC compare to other characters and the things she's going to do to those characters

Last edited:

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
I'm with Frostiiii and junkgkj, every reply is just building the hype and I would say that we've barely talked about the MC compare to other characters and the things she's going to do to those characters
That's so friggen awesome to hear! You have no idea just how much you guys are helping at keeping me focused and excited to keep developing! I'm finding that half the fun of making it is discussing it and building it with others!

And hahaha that's to be expected, the MC is your vessel to explore the story so the focal point becomes the other cast in the game. However Laura was also the first character released, so she is also the most well known at this point. She will be more fleshed out in the update with her new clothes and vibes. There will be PLENTY of time for the MC/Laura once we get closer to launch! :D

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
It is true the main character is the most important.
While we like to focus on the other ladies since a lot of the the fun stuff happens to or around them, Laura is our vessel for every route, whether she is the one claiming the ladies, sharing them, or watching them get taken by another.
None of this happens without her.
But... the other characters are incredible too and have titilating plot points as we're learning/feedbacking on, so we'll gush over them plenty. :LOL:

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2017
Hello CoffeeCurse.
Just finally read through the big initial post and just wanted to wish you good luck. Good Futa games are pretty rare and mostly just have random futa characters with a male MC. A futa/girl playground with no dude around is really nice to see.

Though I am not a huge fan of the dump truck ass your characters are really beautiful overall and I can't wait to see them in action. I especially love the look of the elder sisters and the moms.

I see you mentioned that "some" futas will also have female organs, which means they have a pussy as well, right? What's the split between futas with pussies and without pussies? I personally prefer the full package variety because I can only look at so many shots of the crotch of a futa without a pussy before I start just seeing a dude with tits :)). Also feels like a missed opportunity to have another orifice to have fun in :D.
Can you also tell us what gear the girls in the family are rocking? As far as I can see only one of the moms, the MC and one of the younger twins are futa, right? Do any of them have pussies as well.

I really liked what you said about alternate/bad endings. So many games devolve into a maze of separate paths that sometimes only 25% of a new update actually caters to someone if they are not interested in all paths. It's nice to see some side sex content and then get back to the main story-line.

As for progression I think you need to hit a sweet spot where you don't have the girls in the house suddenly fuck out of the blue, but without making people feel like they're getting blue balled. So many games rush it badly, but there are equally as many games that, for example, hold the "main milf" as a final objective, that by the time they get there it's like the last scene, with no chance to see multiple scenarios and explore how that final broken boundary affects the other relationships and combos.
I hope you will have a good and believable build up, but that the actual complete debauchery happens way before the end so that there is time to see at lot of scenes and combos between the girls in the family.

As for NTR I am not a fan of it, but I guess it depends on what you mean by NTR. I'm not interested in a game that gets its kicks from showing the MC ugly cry while their love interested is getting fucked by their bully or something. BUT I don't expect to girls in the game to be complete virgins waiting for the MC in shining armor. If these girls have logical relationships it wouldn't hurt to actually show that. Especially since basically all characters are baseline girls, I don't see this as much as a problem as games that take place in world with men.
Like for example the 2 moms are probably something that the MC will have to work towards getting, but there is no problem in actually having some scenes of the MC catching them in the act, right? They're married, sexually active and a great way to have sexual content with characters that become "unlocked" to the MC later on in the story. So no shame imo in showing a blow job before work when they thought all the kids are out of the house, or the MC stumbling upon their opened bedroom door and seeing some balls deep action. The younger twins also look like a good avenue for such content. Or if one of the sisters has a girlfriend or something. The MC can spy on the as they start exploring "forbidden" things.

Also once the household gets a little bit more sexual, is there any chance we'll see some other pairings that don't actually involve the MC? Once the MC starts fucking the family and they find out about each other will there be group events and a break down of faimily lines? Like for example we get to the point where we see Nicole punishing her assistant Amelia for shoddy work, without the MC having to actually initiate things (she of course joins in). Or will everything be focused on the MC?
I really hope we see sexy scenarios between the moms/aunt and the other younger characters, but I swear there are some harem games lovers that have issues even with the girls in the harem kissing.

Be careful about the step/foster family if you want to go to patreon with this game. I think you're better off just making them landladies and roommates as default to steer clear of their wrath.

• Red Heart

MorallyLucky

Apr 12, 2020
WOOO! Glad I'm on a good winning streak with the characters so far! JUICY FTW! And haha yes... the family is truly blessed! And totally agree, there will also be similar ages to the MC that are more petite aswell so there should be a very nice variety for everyone to savor and enjoy!

Yesss, they are so interesting to interact with, I'm also super pleased with them on a narrative level. And pass them around??? I like the way you think junk! ;) Your two sisters serving you and your fellow futas.... sounds delightful. There will also be a perfect opportunity for a true NTR scenario/storyline here as one of your older sisters dated your rival, Kate, recently and then broke it off with them before sealing the deal sexually. Kate never took it well and her desires for them have only been emboldened; she want's to claim her. :devilish:

I haven't decided which sister this is going to be yet though. Originally it was Amelia, but now I'm leaning perhaps towards Taylor instead because Taylor is more likely to put herself out there sexually, whereas Amelia is too focused on work and her ambitions? But perhaps Kate was her attempt at dating and she didn't dig it?

If anyone has any thoughts on which sister should be "ex-girlfriends" with your NTR rival, let me know!
The more you talk about Kate the more I'm excited to see more of her. Do you have any plans of teasing her with a render at some point or are you saving her for the actual release?

As for whether Amelia or Taylor fits the role better... I'll have to agree with the majority opinion here and say Amelia fits way more, Taylor sounds too promiscuous to reject such an obvious come-on like that. The way I would break it down is the real challenge with Taylor is being after her heart, whereas it's the other way around for Amelia: the hard part is getting in her pants :p

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
That's so friggen awesome to hear! You have no idea just how much you guys are helping at keeping me focused and excited to keep developing! I'm finding that half the fun of making it is discussing it and building it with others!

And hahaha that's to be expected, the MC is your vessel to explore the story so the focal point becomes the other cast in the game. However Laura was also the first character released, so she is also the most well known at this point. She will be more fleshed out in the update with her new clothes and vibes. There will be PLENTY of time for the MC/Laura once we get closer to launch! :D
Yeah what you and junkgkj said makes sense, I was more pointing it out because of the hype that's building just off of scenes with secondary/side characters but the person who's going to have the most scenes has yet to be talked about in any large capacity, so imagine the hype that could follow with the things she's going to get into whether she's participating or watching but her time is coming as you said. I was going to ask if you had any plans to update Laura look but you answered my question already so looking forward to seeing her updated look.

On a side note I agree with MorallyLucky, I'm super excited to see Kate and have the same question as them.

Frostiiii

Aug 20, 2017
The more you talk about Kate the more I'm excited to see more of her. Do you have any plans of teasing her with a render at some point or are you saving her for the actual release?

As for whether Amelia or Taylor fits the role better... I'll have to agree with the majority opinion here and say Amelia fits way more, Taylor sounds too promiscuous to reject such an obvious come-on like that. The way I would break it down is the real challenge with Taylor is being after her heart, whereas it's the other way around for Amelia: the hard part is getting in her pants :p
I'm in the same boat as MorallyLucky and BlueCrossX, I'm so hyped to see what Kate looks like. I'm curious what her overall vibe is going to be like and how she is going to interact with the family. Sorry Laura but I'm also rooting for this Kate chick before we even know what she looks like!

It sounds like she's quite the dommy strong type (if I'm understanding the replies correctly). And I believe I read she has a massive cock that rivals Lauras and perhaps Nicole? But like... how big??? :eek: Gods... I cannot wait to see her, be it a sneak peak or in the release!

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023

That's such a good way of putting it! YES! Taylor is a battle for her heart, she doesn't think love really exists and your job as the MC is to show her that it does in fact--you have to swoon her with more than just your dick! :LOL: It's actually going to be kind of heart warming... her whole romance arc is basically "falling in love beneath the stars" vibes. And yes! Amelia will be very receptive in the beginning at the idea of casual outings, "dates", and such. But she is going to be a slow burn of melting away her barriers and slowly opening up her sexuality. However once you cross that finish line, I feel like she is going to become a total cumslut trying to make up for lost time! :love:

Yeah what you and junkgkj said makes sense, I was more pointing it out because of the hype that's building just off of scenes with secondary/side characters but the person who's going to have the most scenes has yet to be talked about in any large capacity, so imagine the hype that could follow with the things she's going to get into whether she's participating or watching but her time is coming as you said. I was going to ask if you had any plans to update Laura look but you answered my question already so looking forward to seeing her updated look.

On a side note I agree with MorallyLucky, I'm super excited to see Kate and have the same question as them.
Exactly! Well said! And YES! Laura is getting a brand new wardrobe, her face is going to be softened a bit and re-sculpted (her facial structure was a bit too masculine?), and I'm considering a set of hairstyles for her that I may ask you guys for help.

Laura's main hairstyle is going to be a straight long cut (Her current blowout hair is cute, but there is no way Laura is walking around with a blow-dryer everywhere she goes. Plus it goes against her more "badass" vibes.) But on top of that, I was also thinking about giving her something more "fun" and playful when she's not being so casual. I'm considering also swapping Iris' double braids hairstyle over to Laura, and then giving Iris a "fun buns/double buns" hairstyle. I need to see how that all looks first. I'LL BE POSTING EXAMPLES EVENTUALLY AND I'LL BE ASKING FOR HELP AGAIN IN THE BIG UPDATE.

I'm in the same boat as MorallyLucky and BlueCrossX, I'm so hyped to see what Kate looks like. I'm curious what her overall vibe is going to be like and how she is going to interact with the family. Sorry Laura but I'm also rooting for this Kate chick before we even know what she looks like!

It sounds like she's quite the dommy strong type (if I'm understanding the replies correctly). And I believe I read she has a massive cock that rivals Lauras and perhaps Nicole? But like... how big??? :eek: Gods... I cannot wait to see her, be it a sneak peak or in the release!
Hahahaha! I understand you so much! Laura is the queen of badasses and I love her, but I also can't help but get rosy and flustered whenever I am writing for Kate... And you are correct. She is tall, tan, built like a tank, and her personality is very aggressive and forward (not necessarily violent). And oh boy... it's big... ;)

Sounds like a lot of you want to see Kate! She is in the 0.1 release, however I wasn't planning on showcasing her cause I thought you all would be sick of seeing me just posting character shots. (BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THAT'S NOT THE CASE COFFEE! STOP WORRYING!!!)

Looks like I might have to surprise you guys soon with some Kate content then. ;)

For reference there are 4 (or 5, depending on a story element that I haven't finished/decided on) other "main/side" characters that you have not seen that will be in the first 0.1 release.

1. Kate - Dommy, beefy futa NTR "rival". Tan skin, silver blonde hair. Gym clothes. So many muscles... *drools*
  2. Sabrina - Kate's younger sister. Similar build, paler. Goth vibes. Dark messy hair, bangs over eyes. Gym clothes too. AND... she has an equally as magnificent cock as Kate. But hers is pierced, jacob's ladder style. :devilish: Also an NTR candidate.
  3. Jessica - Kate's (and Sabrina's) fuckbuddy. Pale and very petite, very small cup size and waist. Purple dyed hair with dark roots. Super slut (early game love interest). Tattoos. Skimpy, loose clothing.
  4. ??? 1
  5. ??? 2 (Maybe)
(??? is referencing major spoilers and you will not actually fully see these characters until you play the game! Only very vague teasers!)

Laura, Carmen, Kate, Sabrina, and Jessica make up the "squad" that will be getting into trouble early on. They have been running together for awhile now and act as like a crime "crew". Be it robbing convenient stores, boosting/stealing cars, or selling party drugs (non lethal stuff).

And remember that the "rival" system is akin to like a pokemon rival! Laura and Kate vibe with eachother... it's just Kate also wants to win sometimes and also wants to well... fuck your entire family! :LOL:

ORRRRRRR.... Kate and Sabrina could be sisters (which would make their similar body types more believable)... and Jessica could be Kate's fuckbuddy girlfriend.

What sounds better: two beefy rival futas that are girlfriends, or two beefy rival futas that are sisters??? LET ME KNOW!
:D

Last edited:

MorallyLucky

Apr 12, 2020
That's such a good way of putting it! YES! Taylor is a battle for her heart, she doesn't think love really exists and your job as the MC is to show her that it does in fact--you have to swoon her with more than just your dick! :LOL: It's actually going to be kind of heart warming... her whole romance arc is basically "falling in love beneath the stars" vibes. And yes! Amelia will be very receptive in the beginning at the idea of casual outings, "dates", and such. But she is going to be a slow burn of melting away her barriers and slowly opening up her sexuality. However once you cross that finish line, I feel like she is going to become a total cumslut trying to make up for lost time! :love:

Exactly! Well said! And YES! Laura is getting a brand new wardrobe, her face is going to be softened a bit and re-sculpted (her facial structure was a bit too masculine?), and I'm considering a set of hairstyles for her that I may ask you guys for help.

Laura's main hairstyle is going to be a straight long cut (Her current blowout hair is cute, but there is no way Laura is walking around with a blow-dryer everywhere she goes. Plus it goes against her more "badass" vibes.) But on top of that, I was also thinking about giving her something more "fun" and playful when she's not being so casual. I'm considering also swapping Iris' double braids hairstyle over to Laura, and then giving Iris a "fun buns/double buns" hairstyle. I need to see how that all looks first. I'LL BE POSTING EXAMPLES EVENTUALLY AND I'LL BE ASKING FOR HELP AGAIN IN THE BIG UPDATE.

Hahahaha! I understand you so much! Laura is the queen of badasses and I love her, but I also can't help but get rosy and flustered whenever I am writing for Kate... And you are correct. She is tall, tan, built like a tank, and her personality is very aggressive and forward (not necessarily violent). And oh boy... it's big... ;)

Sounds like a lot of you want to see Kate! She is in the 0.1 release, however I wasn't planning on showcasing her cause I thought you all would be sick of seeing me just posting character shots. (BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THAT'S NOT THE CASE COFFEE! STOP WORRYING!!!)

Looks like I might have to surprise you guys soon with some Kate content then. ;)

For reference there are 4 (or 5, depending on a story element that I haven't finished/decided on) other "main/side" characters that you have not seen that will be in the first 0.1 release.

1. Kate - Dommy, beefy futa NTR "rival". Tan skin, silver blonde hair. Gym clothes. So many muscles... *drools*
  2. Sabrina - Kate's current "fuckbuddy/girlfriend". Similar build, paler. Goth vibes. Dark messy hair, bangs over eyes. Gym clothes too. AND... she has an equally as magnificent cock as Kate. But hers is pierced, jacob's ladder style. :devilish: Also an NTR candidate.
  3. Jessica - Sabrina's younger sister. Pale and very petite, very small cup size and waist. Purple dyed hair with dark roots. Super slut (early game love interest). Tattoos. Skimpy, loose clothing.
  4. ??? 1
  5. ??? 2 (Maybe)
(??? is referencing major spoilers and you will not actually fully see these characters until you play the game! Only very vague teasers!)

Laura, Carmen, Kate, Sabrina, and Jessica make up the "squad" that will be getting into trouble early on. They have been running together for awhile now and act as like a crime "crew". Be it robbing convenient stores, boosting/stealing cars, or selling party drugs (non lethal stuff).

And remember that the "rival" system is akin to like a pokemon rival! Laura and Kate vibe with eachother... it's just Kate also wants to win sometimes and also wants to well... fuck your entire family! :LOL:

ORRRRRRR.... Kate and Sabrina could be sisters (which would make their similar body types more believable)... and Jessica could be Kate's fuckbuddy girlfriend.

What sounds better: two beefy rival futas that are girlfriends, or two beefy rival futas that are sisters??? LET ME KNOW!
:D

Good to hear, can't wait to finally see what she looks like.

As for which scenario sounds better... I would say going with Kate x Sabrina gives the implication that Kate gets off more on conquering partners with strong personalities (which would be consistent with her theme of chasing after Amelia rather than Taylor; and perhaps the MC in a sub route) and tends to steer clear of easy lays (aka slutty partners) because, and I could be misreading her character, she seems to be a competitive character that seeks a thrilling challenge. Both sound great on paper however.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Good to hear, can't wait to finally see what she looks like.

As for which scenario sounds better... I would say going with Kate x Jessica gives the implication that Kate gets off more on conquering partners with strong personalities (which would be consistent with her theme of chasing after Amelia rather than Taylor; and perhaps the MC in a sub route) and tends to steer clear of easy lays (aka slutty partners) because, and I could be misreading her character, she seems to be a competitive character that seeks a thrilling challenge. Both sound great on paper however.
"A competitive character that seeks a thrilling challenge" is a bullseye description of Kate!! YES! (And Laura also for that matter, which is why the butt heads with eachother lol!)

Could you elaborate on what you mean by "Kate x Jessica"? I'm a little confused (likely my fault). Kate dating Jessica? Cause Jessica is a slutty character so I think we would want to avoid that if we keep yo your idea of her not going for "easy" characters. Though to be fair, Kate is a gym junkie and is never one to pass down an easy lay... she just prefers more difficult conquests if she can find them!