VN Ren'Py "Project Caffeine" - (Futa, Inc3st, Low Fantasy) [Development Thread] - Update 07/28

What female age groups do you prefer for love interests? Choose all that apply!

• Just Turned 18 Teen

Votes: 153 40.1%
  • Teen

Votes: 167 43.7%
  • Young Adult

Votes: 190 49.7%
  • Adult

Votes: 179 46.9%
  • Milf

Votes: 249 65.2%
  • Gilf

Votes: 87 22.8%
  • Elder

Votes: 46 12.0%

• Total voters

MorallyLucky

Apr 12, 2020
Glad I was able to help quell those reservations! You're always welcome to ask whatever you like and I'll do my best! :D

Hmmmmm... ya I can't recall if I've actually talked/typed much about pregnancy content for the game outside the main post, but I'm glad you brought it up! More food for thought!!

While I don't have an exact number of the amount of characters that will have pregnancy "routes", I can assure you that the majority of them are based upon the bliss around the entire "event/stages" of pregnancy! Meaning you will get to interact with pregnant characters throughout their baby-making phase.

Brief example being someone like Brooke, who has a super breeding fetish (which is why she already has 6 kids). Part of her storyline will be you (or someone else) knocking her up after she reveals that she wants to be pregnant again and that will be many many scenes and interactions as her body changes! #HopeYouLikeMilk!

Obviously much later on in the game, but something to look forward to!! I imagine many other characters will have pregnancy routes too eventually!

This gives me the impression that you'd combine the NTR/Preg tags in some way, as in the cucked party not getting to have sex with their partner until after the person in question gets pregnant by their illegitimate partner. That would be an interesting take on it that I don't see very often even in hardcore NTR games.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: CoffeeCurse

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
This gives me the impression that you'd combine the NTR/Preg tags in some way, as in the cucked party not getting to have sex with their partner until after the person in question gets pregnant by their illegitimate partner. That would be an interesting take on it that I don't see very often even in hardcore NTR games.
That's pretty much the game plan for NTR content in the later chapters/episodes. Pregnancy and NTR create an out of this world cocktail if done right! Nothin is a better icing on the NTR cake than your love interests being claimed by another in the most primal way possible: mega super stupendous breeding sessions! :LOL:

8y46hc.jpg

Courtiepie

Jun 21, 2020
:unsure: Help Me Decide On Amelia's Hair!!! :unsure:

(I've been bashing my head for an embarrassing amount of time going back and forth with Amelia's hairstyle! :LOL:)

Honest opinion, which do you prefer? A or B?

(I'm going for a general "vibe" here. I can fine tune things later, like bang length.)

Hairstyle A

View attachment 3867169 View attachment 3867171 View attachment 3867173

Hairstyle B

View attachment 3867178 View attachment 3867179 View attachment 3867180
damnnnnn shes lookin good!

i doubt this is the answer you are looking for, but both are equally good!! option a gives me like teacher vibes, and option b gives me like librarian vibes. so they similar but also both good! follow ur gut feelin!

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023

(I've been bashing my head for an embarrassing amount of time going back and forth with Amelia's hairstyle! :LOL:)

(I'm going for a general "vibe" here. I can fine tune things later, like bang length.)

Hairstyle A

Hairstyle B

I feel there aren't many good ponytail hairstyles used in AVNs and this one actually looks really really good. So I'm voting for B

tynaller

Sep 6, 2019

Hairstyle A

Hairstyle B

Ohhhhhh, looking great either way. However, IMO, it depends on the character's personality. If you're building her as more perfectionist/type A personality, I'd go with...hairstyle A. If you're leaning towards a more expressive/open or relaxed personality, I'd lean towards option B. Thanks for keeping us updated and involved!

Frostiiii

Aug 20, 2017

Hairstyle A

Hairstyle B

They are both stunning! I agree with above that the first one (A) gives off more professional manager vibes? Whereas the second one (B) gives off more like fun lady at the office vibes?

I know in the main post it says that Amelia is supposed to be kind of a brat and a super hard worker so maybe you can use both? Use (A) for her work attire and (B) for her more casual outfits? Because honestly they are both great!

Also like above said, I have no idea how you do your hairs but they are seriously awesome. Idk if you use custom assets or what but bravo!

• Red Heart

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019

Hairstyle A

Hairstyle B

Deleted previous response and replying again because of new answer and reasoning.
Based on the story for the character and the context, I think A suits the character better. Since she has a kind of stuck-up, golden child personality. While I'm a sucker for ponytails with bangs, I think the first choice gives off the aura for her character more and what suits the context is the best option in my opinion.

MorallyLucky

Apr 12, 2020

Hairstyle A

Hairstyle B

I'm leaning towards B just becaus it feels more fresh to me. While it feels like they both give off the feeling of perfectionist hairstyles: I would say what A portrays to me is someone of a cold and distant demeanor, B gives of the vibe of someone who is not afraid to get fiery and aggressive if the situation calls or it.

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
damnnnnn shes lookin good!

i doubt this is the answer you are looking for, but both are equally good!! option a gives me like teacher vibes, and option b gives me like librarian vibes. so they similar but also both good! follow ur gut feelin!
Hahah it just means we are of the same opinion!! I get what you mean by teacher vibes! Good thinking!! I'll try to follow my gut!

I feel there aren't many good ponytail hairstyles used in AVNs and this one actually looks really really good. So I'm voting for B
That's a good point, and exactly what inspired me to scrap the previous ponytail on her and make something custom! Thank you!!

Ohhhhhh, looking great either way. However, IMO, it depends on the character's personality. If you're building her as more perfectionist/type A personality, I'd go with...hairstyle A. If you're leaning towards a more expressive/open or relaxed personality, I'd lean towards option B. Thanks for keeping us updated and involved!
THANKS! Funny enough she is a bit of A and a bit of B (no pun intended)! Perhaps she can rock both styles and she changes it depending on her mood for the day! And thank you for being involved! Really appreciate it!

They are both stunning! I agree with above that the first one (A) gives off more professional manager vibes? Whereas the second one (B) gives off more like fun lady at the office vibes?

I know in the main post it says that Amelia is supposed to be kind of a brat and a super hard worker so maybe you can use both? Use (A) for her work attire and (B) for her more casual outfits? Because honestly they are both great!

Also like above said, I have no idea how you do your hairs but they are seriously awesome. Idk if you use custom assets or what but bravo!
Ooooooh yes that's actually a very fricken good idea! I've already planned out multiple outfits for every character, perhaps A will be her more professional style, and B will be her more relaxed hairdo when she feels like being a bit more casual?

And they are a mix of premade stuff and some custom changes! It's a little bit of a pain in the ass to do, but I love the results!! Thank you!

Deleted previous response and replying again because of new answer and reasoning.
Based on the story for the character and the context, I think A suits the character better. Since she has a kind of stuck-up, golden child personality. While I'm a sucker for ponytails with bangs, I think the first choice gives off the aura for her character more and what suits the context is the best option in my opinion.
Very very good point. I agree that A does give off more of a "stuck up" vibe. I'm also a sucker for ponytails and bangs lol. Perhaps best of both worlds? I think I may actually just alter between the two of them based on the context of the scenes.

I'm leaning towards B just becaus it feels more fresh to me. While it feels like they both give off the feeling of perfectionist hairstyles: I would say what A portrays to me is someone of a cold and distant demeanor, B gives of the vibe of someone who is not afraid to get fiery and aggressive if the situation calls or it.
"Fresh" is ALWAYS a good thing to hear and I totally agree, I spent awhile configuring it and it's certainly unique from the other ponytailed ladies out there in other VNs. And hmmmmm your final thought there is a reallllllly good one! That last bit of "someone who is not afraid to get fiery" is the perfect description of Amelia! NICE WORK!

--- --- ---

Okay peeps! Thank you so much for the feedback it was very helpful! I think I have a game plan now: I'm going to start Amelia off with hairstyle B, as it is SLIGHTLY less serious and many of us seem to like the ponytail style for her. And I'm going to use hairstyle A on her for more formal situations: like when you start taking her on dates, serious business meetings at the office, and just whenever she feels like getting a bit more "dolled up" on occasion!

(If I can keep the pace tomorrow, I may be able to do a small update finally showcasing Amelia and Taylor!)

Last edited:
Reactions: junkgkj

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Or when someone else takes her on "dates"? ;)
(I'm assuming pretty much everyone will have some sort of... not-futavanilla option?)

I think this is a good idea re the hair, having a hairstyle depending on the situation. Gives her some more dynamic as well.
It's very realistic that some like doing different hairstyles and while others like keeping the same one. So it's believable even if some characters keep the same one.

• Red Heart

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021

Hairstyle A

Hairstyle B

Bangs are always good, so B.

• Red Heart

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020

Hairstyle A

Hairstyle B

I'm late to the party but I have the same thoughts of everybody else, I think trying to do both depending depending on the situation if it isn't to hard could add diversity to her character that would be enjoyable to see. This next part isn't about which hairstyle you should chose but it's a suggestion that you could like, there's this game called Power Vacuum don't know if you know or played it yet but it has this character called Ophelia and she has a fan made short story type of game. For the years she's been in Power Vacuum she's always had her hair tied up but in this game around the end of her sex scene her hair becomes undone which I think was a small detail but added a lot to the scene because it made her seem like she was in a bliss of pleasure and didn't care about anything else except for the fucking she just got. Amelia hair reminded me of that so maybe it's something you could consider.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
I'm late to the party but I have the same thoughts of everybody else, I think trying to do both depending depending on the situation if it isn't to hard could add diversity to her character that would be enjoyable to see. This next part isn't about which hairstyle you should chose but it's a suggestion that you could like, there's this game called Power Vacuum don't know if you know or played it yet but it has this character called Ophelia and she has a fan made short story type of game. For the years she's been in Power Vacuum she's always had her hair tied up but in this game around the end of her sex scene her hair becomes undone which I think was a small detail but added a lot to the scene because it made her seem like she was in a bliss of pleasure and didn't care about anything else except for the fucking she just got. Amelia hair reminded me of that so maybe it's something you could consider.
Never too late to a party so no worries! I shall add your advice to the board along with the others! :D

I'm aware of that game but haven't played it--or at least haven't in awhile. And oh yes, untying hair in the throws of ecstasy in a sex scene is 10000000% happening! I feel like it's the ultimate crescendo in the scenes where the person in question is topping and riding their partner and their hair can flow and fly all over--gives so much motion and kinetic energy to the scene!

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Never too late to a party so no worries! I shall add your advice to the board along with the others! :D

I'm aware of that game but haven't played it--or at least haven't in awhile. And oh yes, untying hair in the throws of ecstasy in a sex scene is 10000000% happening! I feel like it's the ultimate crescendo in the scenes where the person in question is topping and riding their partner and their hair can flow and fly all over--gives so much motion and kinetic energy to the scene!
Even moreso if it's a bit messy/disheveled. But not sure if anyone makes hair like that for Daz.