VN Ren'Py "Project Caffeine" - (Futa, Inc3st, Low Fantasy) [Development Thread] - Update 07/28

What female age groups do you prefer for love interests? Choose all that apply!

• Just Turned 18 Teen

Votes: 153 40.1%
  • Teen

Votes: 167 43.7%
  • Young Adult

Votes: 190 49.7%
  • Adult

Votes: 179 46.9%
  • Milf

Votes: 249 65.2%
  • Gilf

Votes: 87 22.8%
  • Elder

Votes: 46 12.0%

• Total voters

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Positive vibes gets positive vibes! It's perpetual motion but....vibes. Hey if money isn't the support you're looking for, I'd be glad to assist in other ways if you want. Writing/storyboarding/etc. I've dabbled with making my own content (written) for AT and other fetishes (futa etc), but have always sucked (see never had the patience/talent), to learn how to do visual media for this stuff. Or any kind of game design. So, glad to lend myself to someone's project if it'll help fuel/perpetuate their vision. Of course, if you're just stoked to have us rooting for you along the way, I'll be glad to cheer ya on from the sidelines.

Hope your Sunday is going well!
All aboard the vibes train!!! :D

As for development, I'm pretty set on my end--my only shortcomings are free time to work on the game, and my hardware. Which is a double edged sword because long render times also eats into my limited time to develop the game since I can't do much on my computer when things are rendering. Hopefully someday I'll be able to put together an independent render machine/computer so I can do scene work and rendering simultaneously. (For example with my current render environment: 4k renders can take me 4-8 hours each, and 2k can take about 1-2 hours each! :oops:)

If the project get's bigger and garners an involved community, I'm expecting to open up some form of collaborative space with supporters for things like proof reading, storyboarding, and general brainstorming. This of course will be a more case by case basis and be something akin to like a "moderator" or "higher-tier supporter" (higher-tier referring to involvement and not necessarily money pledged).

And I'm always stoke to have any kind of interaction with potential fans of the game! I can't believe people even think it's cool! I feel almost silly sometimes because the support/energy so far has been so kind and awesome, and I feel so bad because my current development speed isn't super fast! I feel guilty!! #anxiety!
:LOL:

tynaller

Sep 6, 2019
Hah, don't let the pressure get to you. You do you. Yeah I feel ya on the rendering/hardware stuff. I've got good computers (have always built my own and now have adult money) and any attempts at rendering have still nearly nuked them. I build for gaming and apparently workhorse computers take EVEN MORE POWAHHHHHHH.

In the mean time I'll enjoy what I can find elsewhere/dream up in my own head! If you've got any suggestions for existing content (in any form) I'd be glad to hear them.

Currently revisiting COC2 after a looong time and there's a lot of fun new stuff (but still no attribute theft I've found).

Equivalent Exchange is still amazingly written (ofc, it's from one of the GOATS), but I don't think they're really writing/focusing on continuing development right now.

I just recently got a hankering and started pouring through games for AT content, which is how I found you! Anyways, happy Monday!

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeCurse

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Hah, don't let the pressure get to you. You do you. Yeah I feel ya on the rendering/hardware stuff. I've got good computers (have always built my own and now have adult money) and any attempts at rendering have still nearly nuked them. I build for gaming and apparently workhorse computers take EVEN MORE POWAHHHHHHH.

In the mean time I'll enjoy what I can find elsewhere/dream up in my own head! If you've got any suggestions for existing content (in any form) I'd be glad to hear them.

Currently revisiting COC2 after a looong time and there's a lot of fun new stuff (but still no attribute theft I've found).

Equivalent Exchange is still amazingly written (ofc, it's from one of the GOATS), but I don't think they're really writing/focusing on continuing development right now.

I just recently got a hankering and started pouring through games for AT content, which is how I found you! Anyways, happy Monday!
Alls the power!! Something to work towards in the future!

I don't spend a lot of time playing in the AVN space anymore, since it gets replaced with developing--which is just as fun to me now! :D

And if you like AT then you will love this game. I'm hoping to pour it into lots of scenes and storylines while keeping it tasteful and not going too overboard!

Reactions: tynaller

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
All aboard the vibes train!!! :D

As for development, I'm pretty set on my end--my only shortcomings are free time to work on the game, and my hardware. Which is a double edged sword because long render times also eats into my limited time to develop the game since I can't do much on my computer when things are rendering. Hopefully someday I'll be able to put together an independent render machine/computer so I can do scene work and rendering simultaneously. (For example with my current render environment: 4k renders can take me 4-8 hours each, and 2k can take about 1-2 hours each! :oops:)

If the project get's bigger and garners an involved community, I'm expecting to open up some form of collaborative space with supporters for things like proof reading, storyboarding, and general brainstorming. This of course will be a more case by case basis and be something akin to like a "moderator" or "higher-tier supporter" (higher-tier referring to involvement and not necessarily money pledged).

And I'm always stoke to have any kind of interaction with potential fans of the game! I can't believe people even think it's cool! I feel almost silly sometimes because the support/energy so far has been so kind and awesome, and I feel so bad because my current development speed isn't super fast! I feel guilty!! #anxiety!
:LOL:
It's hard not to be positive and hyped about a futa/female only wincest and NTR/sharing game that has such a lovely family. ;)

I remain cautious about the collaborative part. I'm optimistic and have full faith in your vision, but am skeptical about others coming onboard and maintaining it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeCurse

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
It's hard not to be positive and hyped about a futa/female only wincest and NTR/sharing game that has such a lovely family. ;)

I remain cautious about the collaborative part. I'm optimistic and have full faith in your vision, but am skeptical about others coming onboard and maintaining it.
Always so happy to hear the family is well received! I'm glad I'm not the the only one that thinks they are precious! :love:

Have faith that I know what I'm doing when it comes to collaboration, no one is going to overwrite or derail me from my vision and plan for the game. I'm never going to "hire" people to replace any of my workload--I'm a solo dev through and through. But I think it's fair to say highly engaged supporters deserve the ability to interact with the development in a unique way such as: early WIPs/ storyboard showcases/conversations, exclusive polls, etc.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Courtiepie

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Always so happy to hear the family is well received! I'm glad I'm not the the only one that thinks they are precious! :love:

Have faith that I know what I'm doing when it comes to collaboration, no one is going to overwrite or derail me from my vision and plan for the game. I'm never going to "hire" people to replace any of my workload--I'm a solo dev through and through. But I think it's fair to say highly engaged supporters deserve the ability to interact with the development in a unique way such as: early WIPs/ storyboard showcases/conversations, exclusive polls, etc.
Yeah I was praising the family just previously too, especially the twins. (I don't expect you to remember everyone you speak with. :p)

Okay, sounds like it's more of a normal type thing where high tier members see WIPs and whatnot. A lot of devs also have polls that higher tier supporters get to vote on. Usually small things that don't change the story, but can have minor effects on things like clothing or whatever else.
It just sounded different in the explaination.
I assume it'll be done on either Discord or Subscribestar. And I do hope you make a Discord for this at some point.
F95 is good to find games and promote, but it's not the best place to stay engaged/be part of a community longer term.

Last edited:

Frostiiii

Aug 20, 2017
For bouncing ideas around, chat, and shenanigans, I'll likely setup a community Discord that will tie into support, closer to when the update is going to release.

I'm still baffled people would be willing to help out and support, so fricken cool and kind of everyone. I'll be setting up support for the game closer to the release of 0.1. I don't have the cleanest schedule right now for developing this game (work/life/hobby balance) so I don't think it's fair to ask people to support it until I get it more tied down and put together. IDK. I may run a poll next thread update and see what people think! Perhaps it would serve as better motivation? IDK!! haha!
I can totally understand the anxiety about setting up support for the game, but also remember that it's called support for a reason. It's meant to help you and your development! :giggle:

You're already incredibly responsive to absolutely every person here so far (which is amazing) and a lot of us are seriously excited to see this game release and do well. You obviously know what your doing and your game has so much to offer against the sea of vanilla games out there. I'm sure many of us would be happy to pitch in, even if it just served as like motivation as you said!

I can speak from personal experience that once support starts coming in, things really take off from the development side! You start seeing it as more than just a hobby, and that's a really neat feeling! Like a cool validation!

Just food for thought! I'll be there to support you as soon as it opens up!

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
My sentiment is the same as the previous comment.
I support financially because I like what I see and it's a worthy risk to try and help it make it to the end. If it doesn't work out, that's just what happens sometimes. Cut losses and move on.
The only time I do have bitter feeling is if there is some bait-and-switch. Like if I've supported a game that is pubicly known as futa-on-female but the dev conveniently didn't mention that there is a lot of male-on-female content.
I don't expect that here at all since you have been very open about that your game is, but just giving an example.

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
I keep getting more and more excited for this game, though my only reservation now after having some back-and-forth replies with the dev and reading their comments (they really quelled all my other reservations) is that pregnancy will be a super super minor tag, like either we get 1 or 2 renders for an ending, see a pregnant character, a minigame that doesn't actually end up with any progression, or a character just mentions being pregnant. Too often have I been burned because a dev/thread maker included the pregnancy tag but there was no actual content for those of us who enjoy it. Hoping any pregnancy CoffeeCurse includes will be substantive even if it's just a one-off "find a pregnant woman and have a 1 night stand with her" scene, though a proper pregnancy storyline where the MC knocks up one (or all) of her LI's and continues to fuck her while she gets bigger would be much better.

Courtiepie

Jun 21, 2020
I support financially because I like what I see and it's a worthy risk to try and help it make it to the end. If it doesn't work out, that's just what happens sometimes. Cut losses and move on.
The only time I do have bitter feeling is if there is some bait-and-switch. Like if I've supported a game that is pubicly known as futa-on-female but the dev conveniently didn't mention that there is a lot of male-on-female content.
I don't expect that here at all since you have been very open about that your game is, but just giving an example.
i agree with this! it's one thing for a dev to maybe like struggle or somethin and maybe takes longer then planned to release something. like no biggie we all humans.

but devs whoo change up the script halfway through development and just blind side you by changing everything? fuck that.

dont think we will get that here thoguh! coffee has been open like you said!

Courtiepie

Jun 21, 2020
I keep getting more and more excited for this game, though my only reservation now after having some back-and-forth replies with the dev and reading their comments (they really quelled all my other reservations) is that pregnancy will be a super super minor tag, like either we get 1 or 2 renders for an ending, see a pregnant character, a minigame that doesn't actually end up with any progression, or a character just mentions being pregnant. Too often have I been burned because a dev/thread maker included the pregnancy tag but there was no actual content for those of us who enjoy it. Hoping any pregnancy CoffeeCurse includes will be substantive even if it's just a one-off "find a pregnant woman and have a 1 night stand with her" scene, though a proper pregnancy storyline where the MC knocks up one (or all) of her LI's and continues to fuck her while she gets bigger would be much better.
duuuuuudeee preach. a like entire progressive pregnancy arc with a character or characters would be the dream! i second this!!

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
I can totally understand the anxiety about setting up support for the game, but also remember that it's called support for a reason. It's meant to help you and your development! :giggle:

You're already incredibly responsive to absolutely every person here so far (which is amazing) and a lot of us are seriously excited to see this game release and do well. You obviously know what your doing and your game has so much to offer against the sea of vanilla games out there. I'm sure many of us would be happy to pitch in, even if it just served as like motivation as you said!

I can speak from personal experience that once support starts coming in, things really take off from the development side! You start seeing it as more than just a hobby, and that's a really neat feeling! Like a cool validation!

Just food for thought! I'll be there to support you as soon as it opens up!
Really appreciate this message thank you!! :)

And I guess I never thought of it that way... especially in regards to the motivation/validation aspect! Still just baffled so many people are vibing with the game so early in its development--it's so heartwarming to be honest! Think I just get nervous cause this is my first time in this kind of rodeo, so I don't know what to expect! But I guess if this is how you are supposed to do it! I guess I have a lot to think on it between now and the next big thread update! :D

Stay tuned! Small "teaser update" is coming soon.

PS: You all rock! :cool:

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Super fricken cool to hear, I appreciate it! Like I said above, I defintely have a lot to think about before the next big thread update... and if I decide to move towards a support system, I'll provide plenty of details and outline some of the benefits!

I can only imagine how annoying a bait and switch could be for a supporter. It's like akin to a favorite band of yours dropping a new album and it's a completely different genre none of the fans asked for and suddenly it's their "mainstream vibes" moving forward. That won't happen here... whether agreeing of disagreeing, I'm very transparent with my vision!

Yeah I was praising the family just previously too, especially the twins. (I don't expect you to remember everyone you speak with. :p)

I assume it'll be done on either Discord or Subscribestar. And I do hope you make a Discord for this at some point.
F95 is good to find games and promote, but it's not the best place to stay engaged/be part of a community longer term.
I knew it was you when I replied earlier to this, don't worry! I have a good memory and do my best to get to know all the peeps involved here and beyond.

Yep, 1000% Discord that will be linked to the supporter site!

Reactions: junkgkj

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Glad I was able to help quell those reservations! You're always welcome to ask whatever you like and I'll do my best! :D

Hmmmmm... ya I can't recall if I've actually talked/typed much about pregnancy content for the game outside the main post, but I'm glad you brought it up! More food for thought!!

While I don't have an exact number of the amount of characters that will have pregnancy "routes", I can assure you that the majority of them are based upon the bliss around the entire "event/stages" of pregnancy! Meaning you will get to interact with pregnant characters throughout their baby-making phase.

Brief example being someone like Brooke, who has a super breeding fetish (which is why she already has 6 kids). Part of her storyline will be you (or someone else) knocking her up after she reveals that she wants to be pregnant again and that will be many many scenes and interactions as her body changes! #HopeYouLikeMilk!

Obviously much later on in the game, but something to look forward to!! I imagine many other characters will have pregnancy routes too eventually!

Reactions: MorallyLucky

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
i agree with this! it's one thing for a dev to maybe like struggle or somethin and maybe takes longer then planned to release something. like no biggie we all humans.

but devs whoo change up the script halfway through development and just blind side you by changing everything? fuck that.

dont think we will get that here thoguh! coffee has been open like you said!
Glad to hear this! Can confirm that I am 100% organic human. Though well... maybe 98%. The other 2% is coffee! :LOL: And I try my best to be open!

duuuuuudeee preach. a like entire progressive pregnancy arc with a character or characters would be the dream! i second this!!
Your dream will be a reality in this game! ;)

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
Glad I was able to help quell those reservations! You're always welcome to ask whatever you like and I'll do my best! :D

Hmmmmm... ya I can't recall if I've actually talked/typed much about pregnancy content for the game outside the main post, but I'm glad you brought it up! More food for thought!!

While I don't have an exact number of the amount of characters that will have pregnancy "routes", I can assure you that the majority of them are based upon the bliss around the entire "event/stages" of pregnancy! Meaning you will get to interact with pregnant characters throughout their baby-making phase.

Brief example being someone like Brooke, who has a super breeding fetish (which is why she already has 6 kids). Part of her storyline will be you (or someone else) knocking her up after she reveals that she wants to be pregnant again and that will be many many scenes and interactions as her body changes! #HopeYouLikeMilk!

Obviously much later on in the game, but something to look forward to!! I imagine many other characters will have pregnancy routes too eventually!
As long as there are progressive pregnancy routes I'm a happy player, don't care exactly how long until they appear in the story, as long as they're actual routes.
i want spider-man.gif
"I WANT SPIDER-MAN PREGNANCY CONTENT!!!"
catKISS.gif
tank you CoffeeCurse