VN Ren'Py "Project Caffeine" - (Futa, Inc3st, Low Fantasy) [Development Thread] - Update 07/28

What female age groups do you prefer for love interests? Choose all that apply!

• Just Turned 18 Teen

Votes: 153 40.1%
  • Teen

Votes: 167 43.7%
  • Young Adult

Votes: 190 49.7%
  • Adult

Votes: 179 46.9%
  • Milf

Votes: 249 65.2%
  • Gilf

Votes: 87 22.8%
  • Elder

Votes: 46 12.0%

• Total voters

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Aye, I'm not demanding a release, but all this hype is making the need extra strong. :LOL:
I was just curious. I follow a handful of devs that use Daz so I know how the render process can go. And if you use an image editor to do final touch-ups and edit out clipping.
Awesome to hear how much pre-work you've done. You are well prepared!

That seed will root and flower soon, trust me! ;)
Lovely! :devilish:

That's a godly trinity!
Aye, the sharing/NTR part of me is making the stronger argument in my choices. :LOL:
These characters have such great setups and payoffs in that regard.
I have a long spiel I could do about these and the eroticness around them. I know what I feel but it's hard to put it into organized words sometimes, especially when it branches out and has examples. :LOL:
I'll try to formulate it and post it later.

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
This makes it seem that Taylor has an ex that's going to make an appearance in the game even though you came to the decision that Amelia was going to have Kate as an ex.
Yep! That was an oopsy on my end, I'll go back and fix that at some point, and once the NTR sisters are showcased soon I'll add them to the main post and it'll make it clear who is who and who dated who.

The day that showcase is posted will probably be the most active this thread has ever been with just the fantasies and scenarios people will come up with when they see them.
It should be fairly soon, like within a day or two! They were half done already, so I'm just wrapping them up and getting them juuuuust right for the showcase! I cannot wait!! I love hearing everyone's fun and naughty ideas! I love having Daz on one screen, and this forum on the other and interacting with everyone! It's so fun and the sexy ideas help with future development! Keep em comin!

I would say if you're worried about that then maybe open up support around 1-2 months before the first release, I don't think anybody would really mind supporting for 1 month before the release kind of like a preorder and also you're not forcing anybody to support, they would be doing it cause they want to so I don't think you really have to worry about that but I do see where you're coming from.
That's a good idea. I don't have the perfect answer for it. I'm going to ask people what they think about support in the big update (which will be the final character showcase--then we move on to sending you guys scene WIPS and final renders) and see what the consensus is.

I Love the confidence.
Haha hey, I'm proud of what I can do with words, and I have practice! You all will see when the release comes!!!

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Man seeing devs who are so invested and excited about their story instead of just the sex scenes and especially when they've thought out how the sex scenes affect the story makes me wish I had the skills to code and do art for my own AVNs. Just cursed with an over-active imagination with little-to-no methods to explore/share it
View attachment 3884056
ME!?!?!?! SUPER INVESTED?! And obssessed with this development process and all you cool peeps... nah... couldn't be me! ;)

And hey, that's why I'm trying to be communal about this. We all have our own way of creating things and sharing ideas and working together is how truly great things are achieved! And perhaps being part of that process even from an imagination standpoint, feedback, and ideas/suggestions will eventually get you over that line and lead you to start dabbling in 3D! Whatever capacity you find yourself in here, know that you are always welcome! :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Frostiiii

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Aye, I'm not demanding a release, but all this hype is making the need extra strong. :LOL:
I was just curious. I follow a handful of devs that use Daz so I know how the render process can go. And if you use an image editor to do final touch-ups and edit out clipping.
Awesome to hear how much pre-work you've done. You are well prepared!

Lovely! :devilish:

Aye, the sharing/NTR part of me is making the stronger argument in my choices. :LOL:
These characters have such great setups and payoffs in that regard.
I have a long spiel I could do about these and the eroticness around them. I know what I feel but it's hard to put it into organized words sometimes, especially when it branches out and has examples. :LOL:
I'll try to formulate it and post it later.
No no I totally get it. And again it helps to have those dialogues so people know where things are, and it keeps me honest and transparent about what's happening on my end of the fence for the game! And I do my best with prep!!!

Yessssss! Let it floowwwwww! NTR is king! It's a fun kink! And Laura won't be left out, she'll join the fun too!!

And haha I can understand trying to put ideas to words, it can be a difficult distilling process! And yes feel free to! I love the chatter, ideas, and the fun on this thread!! I have Daz on one monitor, and this thread on the other! It's fun to go back and forth! Eventually we can get a Discord going for supporters and it'll be even easier! :D

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I'm not gonna recommend that you make your first game into an open world one because it's harder to do it well, but exploring alternative realities/situations works much better when it's open world compared to novel style, mainly because you live the fked up compared to just seeing it once then resetting. Especially stuff like transformation I like to enjoy it slowly and play around a lot.

But overall the story may be quite fun depending on how much could we fk up in the main storyline, alternative storylines are cool but consequences for me is even better and if the NTR is futa x female in a non depressive way but more in the chill one then I would even play the NTR stuff, would be fun to see futanari sisters trying to cuck each other and being competitive haha.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeCurse

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
I'm not gonna recommend that you make your first game into an open world one because it's harder to do it well, but exploring alternative realities/situations works much better when it's open world compared to novel style, mainly because you live the fked up compared to just seeing it once then resetting. Especially stuff like transformation I like to enjoy it slowly and play around a lot.

But overall the story may be quite fun depending on how much could we fk up in the main storyline, alternative storylines are cool but consequences for me is even better and if the NTR is futa x female in a non depressive way but more in the chill one then I would even play the NTR stuff, would be fun to see futanari sisters trying to cuck each other and being competitive haha.
That was one of the first decisions I made when I got started with the game. I'm like HEY! I'ma try to make an open world sandbox AVN game! Then I saw the coding knowledge I would need and I'm like :oops:... okay nevermind... maybe the second game!!! Although, and this is my opinion, I find sandbox AVNs to just be clicking simulators a lot of the time. I find their appeal wears out fast and it just becomes a spiderweb of clicking here and clicking there and seeing the same screens 1,000 times.

I can understand how a sandbox would add to that, but I'm confident that I've found a way to make a visual novel that allows enough freedom and movement so that thing like transformation, etc. has plenty of time to be enjoyed as it happens. Plus in regards to scenes, sandbox games function the same as any other format. Sandbox games just have a navigation architecture coded in, and you can sometimes choose the order in which things play out.

The alternate storylines/bad ends are NOT the bulk of any content or fetish. Instead they are there for really wild scenes and perhaps things the community/supporters can vote on in the future to allow a little bit of creative wiggle-room. The consequences of this game will be real and felt! NTR won't exist in a vacuum, because it needs to feel real for the fetish to really activate in my mind! And the NTR is going to be a mix. Some of it chill, some of it sharing, some of it a competition (so futa sisters fighting against eachother like you said), and the then some of it will have you being cucked to the MAX! (For people that like it!)

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
That was one of the first decisions I made when I got started with the game. I'm like HEY! I'ma try to make an open world sandbox AVN game! Then I saw the coding knowledge I would need and I'm like :oops:... okay nevermind... maybe the second game!!! Although, and this is my opinion, I find sandbox AVNs to just be clicking simulators a lot of the time. I find their appeal wears out fast and it just becomes a spiderweb of clicking here and clicking there and seeing the same screens 1,000 times.
It depends on how it's done, as everything is, a sandbox in itself it's just limitless opportunities, when it has a good gameplay and interesting situations in the mix is when it becomes good, it works better when NPC's have objectives or stuff that they want to accomplish so any stuff that goes against the MC (be it femdom, NTR...) helps to make the game feel alive, since when only the player can initiate events and do stuff is when we find ourselves in what I call a "dead world" and it degenerates into a walking simulator.

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
It depends on how it's done, as everything is, a sandbox in itself it's just limitless opportunities, when it has a good gameplay and interesting situations in the mix is when it becomes good, it works better when NPC's have objectives or stuff that they want to accomplish so any stuff that goes against the MC (be it femdom, NTR...) helps to make the game feel alive, since when only the player can initiate events and do stuff is when we find ourselves in what I call a "dead world" and it degenerates into a walking simulator.
Nice! Agreed! I love interesting worlds and games! :D

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
Yep! That was an oopsy on my end, I'll go back and fix that at some point, and once the NTR sisters are showcased soon I'll add them to the main post and it'll make it clear who is who and who dated who.

It should be fairly soon, like within a day or two! They were half done already, so I'm just wrapping them up and getting them juuuuust right for the showcase! I cannot wait!! I love hearing everyone's fun and naughty ideas! I love having Daz on one screen, and this forum on the other and interacting with everyone! It's so fun and the sexy ideas help with future development! Keep em comin!

That's a good idea. I don't have the perfect answer for it. I'm going to ask people what they think about support in the big update (which will be the final character showcase--then we move on to sending you guys scene WIPS and final renders) and see what the consensus is.

Haha hey, I'm proud of what I can do with words, and I have practice! You all will see when the release comes!!!
I didn't expect the showcase to come that fast, can't wait to see them but the wait won't be long. When do you think the big update may come?

I'm putting this behind spoiler cause of how long it is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's my example of the general positioning, it isn't perfectly how I'd imagine it but it's close enough.

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
I didn't expect the showcase to come that fast, can't wait to see them but the wait won't be long. When do you think the big update may come?

I'm putting this behind spoiler cause of how long it is.

Here's my example of the general positioning, it isn't perfectly how I'd imagine it but it's close enough.
Yeah it shouldn't take me too long! They are already almost done, I just have to finish off their surfaces and materials (which is always the part that takes me the longest--I get really zoomed in and have to make sure everything is perfect) and then just finish all their shaping and boom! Once the models are done, the showcase renders don't take long--I'm getting very quick these days!

Also big update should be a week or two? Hoping a week. It's mostly just clothing, hair, accessories, and small sculpting changes. So it shouldn't take TOOO long!

Oh my that was a wonderful read!!! Well done Blue! You are 100% getting into the zone of the vibes of the game and characters! I have a funny feeling we will be having these brainstorms for many updates to come!!! *adds the idea to the board!* :love:

Using the /spoiler/ is perfect! And the reference image is perfect too (feel free to keep using them!)--that was exactly what I meant earlier about having something to help visualize the posing and vibe of the shot/composition! I really really like that scene idea, as it's in that space of "two sharing futas, but who are still fighting to see who is better and more dominant!" which is so perfect for Laura and Kate!!! I also fucking love it when two futas kiss when they are fucking someone together! I defintely think Kate would be on top for this, but ya, I could see it going both ways! I think the betting on "who cums first" is a really sexy way to start the scene, and the sequence you described is perfect for the middle of the scene! Hmmm... So let's say in this scene Laura cums first like you said and Kate is the "winner"! What would be the final part of the scene? What would Laura's punishment be? Either in the same scene or later? :love:

I also like the dialogue you added coming from Jessica... it totally adds on to the layers of jealousy being enforced in the scene! If I recall correct, a similar type of dialogue was in your suggestion for one of the Coffee Possession Renders. I have not forgotten. ;)

And if you have more to share feel free to! I'm over here building the NTR sisters, and I got this thread on the other screen! I love this stuff! It's tons of fun!!! :D

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Yessssss! Let it floowwwwww! NTR is king! It's a fun kink! And Laura won't be left out, she'll join the fun too!!
NTR won't exist in a vacuum, because it needs to feel real for the fetish to really activate in my mind! And the NTR is going to be a mix. Some of it chill, some of it sharing, some of it a competition (so futa sisters fighting against eachother like you said), and the then some of it will have you being cucked to the MAX! (For people that like it!)
Fully agree, and we've discussed it before. If it exists in a vacuum, then it takes away the most important part of the kink: the "consequence."
It needs to actually be happening and there being a reverberation felt in order for it to land in the most effective way.
If standalone, then there isn't really a need or desire to get invested. And one thing you don't want as a developer is for people to see no need to get invested.

Another thing I believe is that always having a "victim" helps it reach a higher potential.
And by "victim" I don't necessarily mean someone having a lover outright stolen. But someone in the mix having at least a bit of a conflicted feeling.
Going back to he Nicole and the NTR Sisters banging Brooke. It changes the whole feeling of the concept depending on if Nicole is completely enjoying it with not even a hint of conflict vs. if she thinks ,"I shouldn't be enjoying watching my wife get ruined by these girls, but it turns me on so much!"

The "victim" can be the receiver as well. Feeling a slight bit of guilt.

True mastery of cuckquean/NTR is when you can use words and the thoughts and feelings of the "victim", or discussions between characters to create the sensation with no sex visuals needed.
Great example is how a lot of us got revved up merely by discussing things in this forum.
The game itself can channel the same energy.
Let's use Laura, Amelia and Kate as a short example. This is probably not what you have planned for them at all, but it's an example of what I mean for this section.

Though you'd likely want to include some visual representation of what Laura is thinking, just because, but I think it's not necessary if the context visual is placed in the players head.

I recall that the twins have relationships? My thought example for them will depend on if they have has sex before. Mainly Iris in this case, and my visual of her being full nelson'd by one of the NTR Sister's who is fucking her in the ass while the other gets on top and mating presses her pussy at the same time. XD

Last edited:

Courtiepie

Jun 21, 2020
These fuckin story boards or idea convos everyone is having is like creating a storm in my head! Its jacking up the hype train all the way to 11, its fun as fuck to read and is hot as hell, and this is like the best thing to keep us busy and having fun here while we wait for updates! Coffee you gotta make that discord soon gal!

all you writers are brilliant!

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeCurse

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Fully agree, and we've discussed it before. If it exists in a vacuum, then it takes away the most important part of the kink: the "consequence."
It needs to actually be happening and there being a reverberation felt in order for it to land in the most effective way.
If not standalone, then there isn't really a need or desire to get invested. And one thing you don't want as a developer is for people to see no need to get invested.

Another thing I believe is that always having a "victim" is helps it reach a higher potential.
And by "victim" I don't necessarily mean someone having a lover outright stolen. But someone in the mix having at least a bit of a conflicted feeling.
Going back to he Nicole and the NTR Sisters banging Brooke. It changes the whole feeling of the concept depending on if Nicole is completely enjoying it with not even a hint of conflict vs. if she thinks ,"I shouldn't be enjoying watching my wife get ruined by these girls, but it turns me on so much!"

The "victim" can be the receiver as well. Feeling a slight bit of guilt.

True mastery of cuckquean/NTR is when you can use words and the thoughts and feelings of the "victim", or discussions between characters to create the sensation with no sex visuals needed.
Great example is how a lot of us got revved up merely by discussing things in this forum.
The game itself can channel the same energy.
Let's use Laura, Amelia and Kate as a short example. This is probably not what you have planned for them at all, but it's an example of what I mean for this section.

Though you'd likely want to include some visual representation of what Laura is thinking, just because.

I recall that the twins have relationships? My thought example for them will depend on if they have has sex before. Mainly Iris in this case, and my visual of her being full nelson'd by one of the NTR Sister's who is fucking her in the ass while the other gets on top and mating presses her pussy at the same time. XD
I agree with every one of those NTR points!! The reason why NTR is such an interesting thing to work with similar to like wincest, is that it's taboo! Part of your mind says it's wrong, but the other part really wants it. The whole "conflict" within a character's mind trying to deal with their thoughts of jealousy, want, and even anger, is such a powerful chord to play in any NTR scenario!! Bravo!

And oh ya, having someone as the "victim" sets it on another level. Otherwise it's just backroom cheating and I find that less interesting...

And YES! Exactly, NTR reaches full power when it can assault the mind of the victim, without them even seeing any sex. Just like your very sexy example... the idea of losing out on Amelia... and someone else is claiming her... the pain of jealousy, it's so fuckin good! It's like palpable if the scene is written right! And we certainly have gotten revved up on here, but dang is it fun to share ideas and brainstorm!

I really love that example... it's gold! Amelia getting dolled up is *chefs kiss*. Also Laura will be staying at her parents' house along with the rest of the family for quite a few updates, so you're spot on with the setting! Though I would defintely want to make that sex scene with Kate and Amelia something the player sees! It's too juicy to miss!

And yes! Hailey has a girlfriend, though I won't spoil if she's had sex or not. Iris on the other hand is a lil too derpy and hasn't come to realize just how desirable she has become after coming of age (which will change once the game starts!). And oh fuck yes! Kate and Sabrina are going to have tooooo much fun with the twins! Sisters gotta take care of sisters right?? :devilish:

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
Yeah it shouldn't take me too long! They are already almost done, I just have to finish off their surfaces and materials (which is always the part that takes me the longest--I get really zoomed in and have to make sure everything is perfect) and then just finish all their shaping and boom! Once the models are done, the showcase renders don't take long--I'm getting very quick these days!

Also big update should be a week or two? Hoping a week. It's mostly just clothing, hair, accessories, and small sculpting changes. So it shouldn't take TOOO long!

Oh my that was a wonderful read!!! Well done Blue! You are 100% getting into the zone of the vibes of the game and characters! I have a funny feeling we will be having these brainstorms for many updates to come!!! *adds the idea to the board!* :love:

Using the /spoiler/ is perfect! And the reference image is perfect too (feel free to keep using them!)--that was exactly what I meant earlier about having something to help visualize the posing and vibe of the shot/composition! I really really like that scene idea, as it's in that space of "two sharing futas, but who are still fighting to see who is better and more dominant!" which is so perfect for Laura and Kate!!! I also fucking love it when two futas kiss when they are fucking someone together! I defintely think Kate would be on top for this, but ya, I could see it going both ways! I think the betting on "who cums first" is a really sexy way to start the scene, and the sequence you described is perfect for the middle of the scene! Hmmm... So let's say in this scene Laura cums first like you said and Kate is the "winner"! What would be the final part of the scene? What would Laura's punishment be? Either in the same scene or later? :love:

I also like the dialogue you added coming from Jessica... it totally adds on to the layers of jealousy being enforced in the scene! If I recall correct, a similar type of dialogue was in your suggestion for one of the Coffee Possession Renders. I have not forgotten. ;)

And if you have more to share feel free to! I'm over here building the NTR sisters, and I got this thread on the other screen! I love this stuff! It's tons of fun!!! :D
If Laura's punishment was to happen in the same scene I don't think Kate would go all the way cause she seems like she would want Laura to submit to her fully before she claimed and dominated her but she would take advantage of the situation which means she might go for a blowjob but knows she can be forceful with it because of the bet or if she wanted this to be an appetiser to what she has plan for Laura, instead of cumming on a surprise Laura she could order her to get on her knees and open her mouth so she can cum on Laura's face. If it's a later scene Kate might punish Laura by having her make a decision between her servicing Kate or Laura watching someone in the family do it or even your Carmen example before about Carmen blowing Kate but after certain amount of time Kate eventually wants Laura to join Carmen and uses the bet as the reason she has to. You're correct about my suggestion for the Coffee Possession Renders, I like dialogue cause it can add so much to the scene and as you said it amplifies the jealousy. I agree that this fits Kate more than Laura but on the dominant path Laura needs to show that she can also take what she wants. I forgot to mention this but if you were to do this scene or something similar, you should have the obvious choice of the player choosing if they want so see this scene but I think actual variations of the scene should be dependent on the interactions/choices the players makes with Kate leading up to it because they wouldn't know what the scene would entail if it was just a choice of if you want the MC on top or Kate on top at least not 100% clarity but having it based on the choices they've already made will probably inline with what the player wants to see. I don't have any suggestion right now but some will probably pop into my head soon especially at the next showcase.

I take back what I said about a choice of the MC on top or Kate on top isn't clear on what that entails, to be honest it's pretty self explanatory but I do still agree with my general point.

Last edited:

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Though I would defintely want to make that sex scene with Kate and Amelia something the player sees! It's too juicy to miss!
Of course! And I hope more than one! ;)

And yes! Hailey has a girlfriend, though I won't spoil if she's had sex or not. Iris on the other hand is a lil too derpy and hasn't come to realize just how desirable she has become after coming of age (which will change once the game starts!). And oh fuck yes! Kate and Sabrina are going to have tooooo much fun with the twins! Sisters gotta take care of sisters right?? :devilish:
There is a lot to work with here.

Especially Iris. Derpy, young, innocent, and naive is a recipe for... disaster. :devilish:

That, to me, in the core allure with her and the NTR Sisters. Not so much the NTR that can be attached to it, which I'm sure there will be, but... Laura, for example, is someone familiar - someone Iris knows and has a level of trust with.
Kate and Sabrina, not so much, so if Iris gets tied up with them, there can be a larger degree of nervousness, unsureness, and perhaps some fear.
Her first sexual experience is such a large leap.
She is dealing with tall, strong futas. The first real cocks she sees in front of her are so monstrous. Locked like a deer in the headlights, she can't say no. Would she want to say no if she could?
She's standing between them. Both of their titanic cocks fully erect and pressing against her petite body.
She's lying down... one of them is trying to put it in... will that thing even fit?
Maybe she wanted to have her first time with that girl she sort of liked, but here she is with this Amazon of a futa.
Sabrina put it all the way in, Iris' brain can't comprehend the feeling of having such a large invader, for her first time no less!

I won't drag it on, but you should get what I mean with this sort of feeling for a character like her.
Just my mind wandering, but it sounds like you have some very lovely plans based on what you've said!

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2021

I can understand how a sandbox would add to that, but I'm confident that I've found a way to make a visual novel that allows enough freedom and movement so that thing like transformation, etc. has plenty of time to be enjoyed as it happens. Plus in regards to scenes, sandbox games function the same as any other format. Sandbox games just have a navigation architecture coded in, and you can sometimes choose the order in which things play out.

The alternate storylines/bad ends are NOT the bulk of any content or fetish. Instead they are there for really wild scenes and perhaps things the community/supporters can vote on in the future to allow a little bit of creative wiggle-room. The consequences of this game will be real and felt! NTR won't exist in a vacuum, because it needs to feel real for the fetish to really activate in my mind! And the NTR is going to be a mix. Some of it chill, some of it sharing, some of it a competition (so futa sisters fighting against eachother like you said), and the then some of it will have you being cucked to the MAX! (For people that like it!)
I'm not a fan of sandbox games in general. Just give me a normal renpy avn with choices and I'll be happy!

Last edited:

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Sandbox games can be fine as long as they aren't tedious. Ones where you need to click several times to move around a house to keep track of things quickly lose luster. But ones where you have a defined goal to reach and you don't need to worry about missing anything until that goal is complete and you can move freely to do stuff to complete that goal are good.

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
If Laura's punishment was to happen in the same scene I don't think Kate would go all the way cause she seems like she would want Laura to submit to her fully before she claimed and dominated her but she would take advantage of the situation which means she might go for a blowjob but knows she can be forceful with it because of the bet or if she wanted this to be an appetiser to what she has plan for Laura, instead of cumming on a surprise Laura she could order her to get on her knees and on open her mouth so she can cum on Laura's face. If it's a later scene Kate might punish Laura by having her make a decision between her servicing Kate or Laura watching someone in the family do it or even your Carmen example before about Carmen blowing Kate but after certain amount of time Kate eventually wants Laura to join Carmen and uses the bet as the reason she has to. You're correct about my suggestion for the Coffee Possession Renders, I like dialogue cause it can add so much to the scene and as you said it amplifies the jealousy. I agree that this fits Kate more than Laura but on the dominant path Laura needs to show that she can also take what she wants. I forgot to mention this but if you were to do this scene or something similar, you should have the obvious choice of the player choosing if they want so see this scene but I think actual variations of the scene should be dependent on the interactions/choices the players makes with Kate leading up to it because they wouldn't know what the scene would entail if it was just a choice of if you want the MC on top or Kate on top at least not 100% clarity but having it based on the choices they've already made will probably inline with what the player wants to see. I don't have any suggestion right now but some will probably pop into my head soon especially at the next showcase.

I take back what I said about a choice of the MC on top or Kate on top isn't clear on what that entails, to be honest it's pretty self explanatory but I do still agree with my general point.
Ooooooh ya this would actually be the perfect setup to that Kate and Carmen scene!! Hell it could go so far that if Laura loses the bet, and later on has to deal with her punishment in that Carmen/Kate/Jessica sharing scene... Kate makes Laura join Carmen and then it just becomes all of them servicing Kate... hmmm... that actually gives me good thought on how to consider coding that like narrative architecture in Ren'Py! And I agree, I think Kate going all the way with
Laura would be a different later scene... perhaps something to also do with attribute theft... I wonder how that scene could go.... :devilish: (Bonus points if you have ideas/references!)

And yes I knew you liked the dialogue stuff! I've already got that coffee possession render posed, you're in for a treat! (It's a single frame but I like it! It's the only one in the group of renders where Coffee is a futa!)

And yeah, currently sex scenes are coded so that the initial "start" of a scene is usually a "choice" that you make, very clear. (Most of the time...) But then the scene will sometimes have multiple phases and variations, which, are either available to the player or NOT depending on all the choice they have made leading up to it!

Every character has a number of "stats" that go up or down depending on your actions. So for Kate, she has a "Dom Stat" that is a variable, and if you want her to be on top, you have to increase those stats. Things like:

- "Letting Kate enter a building first during a robbery"

- "Losing to Kate in a drinking competition"

- "Failing to stop Kate from fucking one of your contacts in a high stakes heist"

All of those increase said stat, and means that she will be the "top".

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Of course! And I hope more than one! ;)

There is a lot to work with here.

Especially Iris. Derpy, young, innocent, and naive is a recipe for... disaster. :devilish:

That, to me, in the core allure with her and the NTR Sisters. Not so much the NTR that can be attached to it, which I'm sure there will be, but... Laura, for example, is someone familiar - someone Iris knows and has a level of trust with.
Kate and Sabrina, not so much, so if Iris gets tied up with them, there can be a larger degree of nervousness, unsureness, and perhaps some fear.
Her first sexual experience is such a large leap.
She is dealing with tall, strong futas. The first real cocks she sees in front of her are so monstrous. Locked like a deer in the headlights, she can't say no. Would she want to say no if she could?
She's standing between them. Both of their titanic cocks fully erect and pressing against her petite body.
She's lying down... one of them is trying to put it in... will that thing even fit?
Maybe she wanted to have her first time with that girl she sort of liked, but here she is with this Amazon of a futa.
Sabrina put it all the way in, Iris' brain can't comprehend the feeling of having such a large invader, for her first time no less!

I won't drag it on, but you should get what I mean with this sort of feeling for a character like her.
Just my mind wandering, but it sounds like you have some very lovely plans based on what you've said!
Yesssss!!! That's exactly on brand for Iris! She's a princess and has had everything handed to her in life so she has yet to totally figure out how to navigate life yet. And with Laura, both care deeply for eachother and she trusts her as any sister would. Which in their romance route, it'll be a bit more passionate. But for the NTR sisters, like you said.... she'll be like a deer in headlights. She won't know what to do, maybe she'll think this is supposed to happen--this is how "I'm meant to be treated". And the Kate and Sabrina will prey on that innocence I imagine molding her into quite the slut!

I can only imagine how fun Iris' first time with Sabrina is going to be, like when they go all the way... Sabrina is going to savor it like a lion!!

And no one is ever dragging on! Never worry! Again, this is fun and helps me discover new narratives and ways to build scenes! Keep em coming! The more descriptive the better (but only if you want to)!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Courtiepie

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
I'm not a fan of sandbox games in general. Just give me a normal renpy avn with choices and I'll be happy!
Same! Though I do think I will try to make my next game a sandbox one, once I have more experience in coding. But I've seen and played alot of sanbox AVN's that I just stopped playing because they were so unpleasant to click around everything. I don't want to spend 30 minutes trying to wait for a certain day of the week, to then stand in the correct room, at the correct time, to watch a mini scene, to then do that 3 more times, to then finally unlock a sex scene. Just give me the damn scene! I don't need the busy work! :ROFLMAO:

But there are other sandbox AVNs out there that do it flawlessly! And I am 100% jealous of their coding abilities!!!