VN Ren'Py "Project Caffeine" - (Futa, Inc3st, Low Fantasy) [Development Thread] - Update 07/28

What female age groups do you prefer for love interests? Choose all that apply!

• Just Turned 18 Teen

Votes: 153 40.1%
  • Teen

Votes: 167 43.7%
  • Young Adult

Votes: 190 49.7%
  • Adult

Votes: 179 46.9%
  • Milf

Votes: 249 65.2%
  • Gilf

Votes: 87 22.8%
  • Elder

Votes: 46 12.0%

• Total voters

MorallyLucky

Apr 12, 2020
"A competitive character that seeks a thrilling challenge" is a bullseye description of Kate!! YES! (And Laura also for that matter, which is why the butt heads with eachother lol!)

Could you elaborate on what you mean by "Kate x Jessica"? I'm a little confused (likely my fault). Kate dating Jessica? Cause Jessica is a slutty character so I think we would want to avoid that if we keep yo your idea of her not going for "easy" characters. Though to be fair, Kate is a gym junkie and is never one to pass down an easy lay... she just prefers more difficult conquests if she can find them!
Oh yeah, that's my bad. I meant Sabrina.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeCurse

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
That's such a good way of putting it! YES! Taylor is a battle for her heart, she doesn't think love really exists and your job as the MC is to show her that it does in fact--you have to swoon her with more than just your dick! :LOL: It's actually going to be kind of heart warming... her whole romance arc is basically "falling in love beneath the stars" vibes. And yes! Amelia will be very receptive in the beginning at the idea of casual outings, "dates", and such. But she is going to be a slow burn of melting away her barriers and slowly opening up her sexuality. However once you cross that finish line, I feel like she is going to become a total cumslut trying to make up for lost time! :love:

Exactly! Well said! And YES! Laura is getting a brand new wardrobe, her face is going to be softened a bit and re-sculpted (her facial structure was a bit too masculine?), and I'm considering a set of hairstyles for her that I may ask you guys for help.

Laura's main hairstyle is going to be a straight long cut (Her current blowout hair is cute, but there is no way Laura is walking around with a blow-dryer everywhere she goes. Plus it goes against her more "badass" vibes.) But on top of that, I was also thinking about giving her something more "fun" and playful when she's not being so casual. I'm considering also swapping Iris' double braids hairstyle over to Laura, and then giving Iris a "fun buns/double buns" hairstyle. I need to see how that all looks first. I'LL BE POSTING EXAMPLES EVENTUALLY AND I'LL BE ASKING FOR HELP AGAIN IN THE BIG UPDATE.

Hahahaha! I understand you so much! Laura is the queen of badasses and I love her, but I also can't help but get rosy and flustered whenever I am writing for Kate... And you are correct. She is tall, tan, built like a tank, and her personality is very aggressive and forward (not necessarily violent). And oh boy... it's big... ;)

Sounds like a lot of you want to see Kate! She is in the 0.1 release, however I wasn't planning on showcasing her cause I thought you all would be sick of seeing me just posting character shots. (BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THAT'S NOT THE CASE COFFEE! STOP WORRYING!!!)

Looks like I might have to surprise you guys soon with some Kate content then. ;)

For reference there are 4 (or 5, depending on a story element that I haven't finished/decided on) other "main/side" characters that you have not seen that will be in the first 0.1 release.

1. Kate - Dommy, beefy futa NTR "rival". Tan skin, silver blonde hair. Gym clothes. So many muscles... *drools*
  2. Sabrina - Kate's current "fuckbuddy/girlfriend". Similar build, paler. Goth vibes. Dark messy hair, bangs over eyes. Gym clothes too. AND... she has an equally as magnificent cock as Kate. But hers is pierced, jacob's ladder style. :devilish: Also an NTR candidate.
  3. Jessica - Sabrina's younger sister. Pale and very petite, very small cup size and waist. Purple dyed hair with dark roots. Super slut (early game love interest). Tattoos. Skimpy, loose clothing.
  4. ??? 1
  5. ??? 2 (Maybe)
(??? is referencing major spoilers and you will not actually fully see these characters until you play the game! Only very vague teasers!)

Laura, Carmen, Kate, Sabrina, and Jessica make up the "squad" that will be getting into trouble early on. They have been running together for awhile now and act as like a crime "crew". Be it robbing convenient stores, boosting/stealing cars, or selling party drugs (non lethal stuff).

And remember that the "rival" system is akin to like a pokemon rival! Laura and Kate vibe with eachother... it's just Kate also wants to win sometimes and also wants to well... fuck your entire family! :LOL:

ORRRRRRR.... Kate and Sabrina could be sisters (which would make their similar body types more believable)... and Jessica could be Kate's fuckbuddy girlfriend.

What sounds better: two beefy rival futas that are girlfriends, or two beefy rival futas that are sisters??? LET ME KNOW!
:D
When it comes to Laura's hair, I'll wait and see the examples before giving my opinion. I don't think anybody is going to complain about you showing some Kate teasers since she seems like she's going to be a fan favourite if not already. Also I was shocked when you said that Kate and Sabrina are fuckbuddy/girlfriend, I would assume that Kate would go for someone that was on the more submissive side cause I can't see Sabrina just only being a sub to Kate or the other way, they could be switches but I don't think they would be, at least not this early in the story. I think having them as sisters would be better cause as you said it would be an explanation on their similar body types but even more I think it could lead to an even better dynamic between Laura and Kate where we know that Kate is looking to eventually fuck Laura's family and probably Laura at some point but you could also flip where Laura is trying to fuck Kate's family and maybe Kate at some point, and if you had a third character of Kate's family like her mother it could be a really strong and interesting rivalry. Another thing is having these two beefy futas not be submissive to anybody where they have this domineering presence that just forces Laura to submit or Laura becomes the first person to put them in their place and give them the fucking or multiple of their lives. I think the triumph of Laura being the first person to dominate them or their dominating presence isn't as good if you have them as switches or one of them as a sub.

Edit: My bad if my reply comes off in any bad way .

Last edited:

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Hello CoffeeCurse.
Just finally read through the big initial post and just wanted to wish you good luck. Good Futa games are pretty rare and mostly just have random futa characters with a male MC. A futa/girl playground with no dude around is really nice to see.

Though I am not a huge fan of the dump truck ass your characters are really beautiful overall and I can't wait to see them in action. I especially love the look of the elder sisters and the moms.

I see you mentioned that "some" futas will also have female organs, which means they have a pussy as well, right? What's the split between futas with pussies and without pussies? I personally prefer the full package variety because I can only look at so many shots of the crotch of a futa without a pussy before I start just seeing a dude with tits :)). Also feels like a missed opportunity to have another orifice to have fun in :D.
Can you also tell us what gear the girls in the family are rocking? As far as I can see only one of the moms, the MC and one of the younger twins are futa, right? Do any of them have pussies as well.

I really liked what you said about alternate/bad endings. So many games devolve into a maze of separate paths that sometimes only 25% of a new update actually caters to someone if they are not interested in all paths. It's nice to see some side sex content and then get back to the main story-line.

As for progression I think you need to hit a sweet spot where you don't have the girls in the house suddenly fuck out of the blue, but without making people feel like they're getting blue balled. So many games rush it badly, but there are equally as many games that, for example, hold the "main milf" as a final objective, that by the time they get there it's like the last scene, with no chance to see multiple scenarios and explore how that final broken boundary affects the other relationships and combos.
I hope you will have a good and believable build up, but that the actual complete debauchery happens way before the end so that there is time to see at lot of scenes and combos between the girls in the family.

As for NTR I am not a fan of it, but I guess it depends on what you mean by NTR. I'm not interested in a game that gets its kicks from showing the MC ugly cry while their love interested is getting fucked by their bully or something. BUT I don't expect to girls in the game to be complete virgins waiting for the MC in shining armor. If these girls have logical relationships it wouldn't hurt to actually show that. Especially since basically all characters are baseline girls, I don't see this as much as a problem as games that take place in world with men.
Like for example the 2 moms are probably something that the MC will have to work towards getting, but there is no problem in actually having some scenes of the MC catching them in the act, right? They're married, sexually active and a great way to have sexual content with characters that become "unlocked" to the MC later on in the story. So no shame imo in showing a blow job before work when they thought all the kids are out of the house, or the MC stumbling upon their opened bedroom door and seeing some balls deep action. The younger twins also look like a good avenue for such content. Or if one of the sisters has a girlfriend or something. The MC can spy on the as they start exploring "forbidden" things.

Also once the household gets a little bit more sexual, is there any chance we'll see some other pairings that don't actually involve the MC? Once the MC starts fucking the family and they find out about each other will there be group events and a break down of faimily lines? Like for example we get to the point where we see Nicole punishing her assistant Amelia for shoddy work, without the MC having to actually initiate things (she of course joins in). Or will everything be focused on the MC?
I really hope we see sexy scenarios between the moms/aunt and the other younger characters, but I swear there are some harem games lovers that have issues even with the girls in the harem kissing.

Be careful about the step/foster family if you want to go to patreon with this game. I think you're better off just making them landladies and roommates as default to steer clear of their wrath.
Thank you kindly!!! Hope you enjoyed the read! :D

Though I am not a huge fan of the dump truck ass your characters are really beautiful overall and I can't wait to see them in action. I especially love the look of the elder sisters and the moms.
I'm really glad to hear that! Though full transparency here... I'm obsessed with big butts, so there isn't much I can do from that realm! The thiccness must continue!

I see you mentioned that "some" futas will also have female organs, which means they have a pussy as well, right? What's the split between futas with pussies and without pussies? I personally prefer the full package variety because I can only look at so many shots of the crotch of a futa without a pussy before I start just seeing a dude with tits :)). Also feels like a missed opportunity to have another orifice to have fun in :D.
Can you also tell us what gear the girls in the family are rocking? As far as I can see only one of the moms, the MC and one of the younger twins are futa, right? Do any of them have pussies as well.
The futas in this game will primarily only have cocks. While there are a few characters that will have both, which ties into the fantasy element of the game, I went with this for a number of reasons. The MC and the younger twin do not have pussies. Sorry!

I went into detail about why I made this decision here:

Currently as it stands, the MC is only rocking a cock--along with most of the other futa characters. (There are one or more characters in the game that have both, but they are going to be introduced much later down the road.)

Now aside from my own personal preference, there are two reasons why I chose this route.

1. The full "kit" of cock, balls, pussy, and ass--kind of messes with the overall silhouette and shape of the figures/models I'm going for. It's a lot going on, in very small amount of space; both artistically, and technically (from the standpoint of 3D modeling and posing.) Like a whole lotta spaghetti in a tiny ass bowl!
  2. If futas have both reproductive organs, it largely diminishes the stature and allure of the "female" cast. Part of the drive and lust behind them, is they have something the futas want and don't have. Ie: delicious pussies! o_O
That of course, is my personal opinion. And everything is still subject to change. Both systematically, and also throughout the story as we have the benefit of a fantasy theme on our side!
I really liked what you said about alternate/bad endings. So many games devolve into a maze of separate paths that sometimes only 25% of a new update actually caters to someone if they are not interested in all paths. It's nice to see some side sex content and then get back to the main story-line.

As for progression I think you need to hit a sweet spot where you don't have the girls in the house suddenly fuck out of the blue, but without making people feel like they're getting blue balled. So many games rush it badly, but there are equally as many games that, for example, hold the "main milf" as a final objective, that by the time they get there it's like the last scene, with no chance to see multiple scenarios and explore how that final broken boundary affects the other relationships and combos.
I hope you will have a good and believable build up, but that the actual complete debauchery happens way before the end so that there is time to see at lot of scenes and combos between the girls in the family.
On the money!! I totally agree with bad ends being a really fun way to explore some side sex content that allows some breathing room from the main story! It allows us to get our hands dirty! :devilish:

I'm very confident of how I have paced out the content of the game and the progression of sex. There are a mix of characters, some easier to get with, and some incredibly difficult to. And to your last point, I agree, and rest assured that the build up will pay out with plenty of time to spare in the game--so we can have plenty of updates filled with absolutely delicious harem sex!!!

As for NTR I am not a fan of it, but I guess it depends on what you mean by NTR. I'm not interested in a game that gets its kicks from showing the MC ugly cry while their love interested is getting fucked by their bully or something. BUT I don't expect to girls in the game to be complete virgins waiting for the MC in shining armor. If these girls have logical relationships it wouldn't hurt to actually show that. Especially since basically all characters are baseline girls, I don't see this as much as a problem as games that take place in world with men.
Like for example the 2 moms are probably something that the MC will have to work towards getting, but there is no problem in actually having some scenes of the MC catching them in the act, right? They're married, sexually active and a great way to have sexual content with characters that become "unlocked" to the MC later on in the story. So no shame imo in showing a blow job before work when they thought all the kids are out of the house, or the MC stumbling upon their opened bedroom door and seeing some balls deep action. The younger twins also look like a good avenue for such content. Or if one of the sisters has a girlfriend or something. The MC can spy on the as they start exploring "forbidden" things.

Also once the household gets a little bit more sexual, is there any chance we'll see some other pairings that don't actually involve the MC? Once the MC starts fucking the family and they find out about each other will there be group events and a break down of faimily lines? Like for example we get to the point where we see Nicole punishing her assistant Amelia for shoddy work, without the MC having to actually initiate things (she of course joins in). Or will everything be focused on the MC?
I really hope we see sexy scenarios between the moms/aunt and the other younger characters, but I swear there are some harem games lovers that have issues even with the girls in the harem kissing.
Okay so two layers there. First seems to be that you don't like true NTR. Which this game will contain a fair bit of, HOWEVER you can turn it off during the first chapter. While there is lots of sexy sharing content, there is also true NTR where the MC's love interests will in fact be claimed and used sexually by another without the MC's consent/desire.

Second my goal in character design and storytelling is to make all of the characters autonomous, especially in their sex life. This isn't going to be a house full of virgins waiting around for the MC to finally save them from virginity. Though you do have virgins in the family. The sexual desires of the characters are independent of the MC, but they eventually overlap by the end of the game with the harem system.

And YES! The mothers of the story are very sexually active from day one. I wanted to break the mold here and have two parental figures who are actually in a healthy and loving relationship (whom maybe feel like their sex life is getting stale and their minds begin to wander naughtily to their family members). The two moms will have a scene early on where the MC stumbles into their room unaware that they are in the middle of some pretty steamy and rough sex! And your mom Brooke loves waking up your mum Nicole with a morning blowjob on workdays--the MC finds it particularly hot and is able to spy on them.

And yes, the twins have relationships. The younger futa sister, Hailey, has a girlfriend she met in college. At the start of the game they are discovering their sexuality and the MC steps into to take it to the next level!

Be careful about the step/foster family if you want to go to patreon with this game. I think you're better off just making them landladies and roommates as default to steer clear of their wrath.
That is something that will be addressed in the next update for the thread. Right now I have accounts with both patreon and subscribestar, but I have no content through them yet. So I'm in the clear for now. Once I allow support and start publishing content over there--I will update this entire thread to be compliant. Though I eventually feel like I will need to rely on Subscribestar as patreon has gotten too stingy for my liking.

Hope I answered all your questions!

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
If Kate is beefy, surely she will have some kind of relation with Carmen, right?
Abbbbbbsolutely! Carmen won't admit it right away, but she has always had a thing for Kate. And Kate has never been subtle with her advances towards Carmen. One of the earlier NTR scenarios is actually a sharing scene which involves Carmen and Kate!

It's roughly storyboarded as:

A celebration between the crew one night in a hotel that starts to get a bit steamy after a few drinks... Jessica (being the slut she is) starts to strip and give lap dances to Laura and Kate, which in turn has them sporting bulges... Jessica makes mention of it and offers to "help them out" with their "problem", but makes mention that she can only handle one at a time (blowjob) so Laura will have to wait while she finishes Kate first (whom she is dating so she naturally goes for her first). Carmen has been pretty quite so far, but has had her eyes glued to the situation unfolding... Kate then suggests that there's no need to wait, and suggests Jessica should take care of Laura first if Carmen is willing to help her out... If you have NTR enabled... Carmen will surprisingly accept quickly and this begins Carmen and Kate's NTR/sharing content. Also the scene has Carmen slobbering all over Kate's cock... which is FRICKEN wonderful if I may so!! :LOL:

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
That's such a good way of putting it! YES! Taylor is a battle for her heart, she doesn't think love really exists and your job as the MC is to show her that it does in fact--you have to swoon her with more than just your dick! :LOL: It's actually going to be kind of heart warming... her whole romance arc is basically "falling in love beneath the stars" vibes. And yes! Amelia will be very receptive in the beginning at the idea of casual outings, "dates", and such. But she is going to be a slow burn of melting away her barriers and slowly opening up her sexuality. However once you cross that finish line, I feel like she is going to become a total cumslut trying to make up for lost time! :love:

Exactly! Well said! And YES! Laura is getting a brand new wardrobe, her face is going to be softened a bit and re-sculpted (her facial structure was a bit too masculine?), and I'm considering a set of hairstyles for her that I may ask you guys for help.

Laura's main hairstyle is going to be a straight long cut (Her current blowout hair is cute, but there is no way Laura is walking around with a blow-dryer everywhere she goes. Plus it goes against her more "badass" vibes.) But on top of that, I was also thinking about giving her something more "fun" and playful when she's not being so casual. I'm considering also swapping Iris' double braids hairstyle over to Laura, and then giving Iris a "fun buns/double buns" hairstyle. I need to see how that all looks first. I'LL BE POSTING EXAMPLES EVENTUALLY AND I'LL BE ASKING FOR HELP AGAIN IN THE BIG UPDATE.

Hahahaha! I understand you so much! Laura is the queen of badasses and I love her, but I also can't help but get rosy and flustered whenever I am writing for Kate... And you are correct. She is tall, tan, built like a tank, and her personality is very aggressive and forward (not necessarily violent). And oh boy... it's big... ;)

Sounds like a lot of you want to see Kate! She is in the 0.1 release, however I wasn't planning on showcasing her cause I thought you all would be sick of seeing me just posting character shots. (BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THAT'S NOT THE CASE COFFEE! STOP WORRYING!!!)

Looks like I might have to surprise you guys soon with some Kate content then. ;)

For reference there are 4 (or 5, depending on a story element that I haven't finished/decided on) other "main/side" characters that you have not seen that will be in the first 0.1 release.

1. Kate - Dommy, beefy futa NTR "rival". Tan skin, silver blonde hair. Gym clothes. So many muscles... *drools*
  2. Sabrina - Kate's current "fuckbuddy/girlfriend". Similar build, paler. Goth vibes. Dark messy hair, bangs over eyes. Gym clothes too. AND... she has an equally as magnificent cock as Kate. But hers is pierced, jacob's ladder style. :devilish: Also an NTR candidate.
  3. Jessica - Sabrina's younger sister. Pale and very petite, very small cup size and waist. Purple dyed hair with dark roots. Super slut (early game love interest). Tattoos. Skimpy, loose clothing.
  4. ??? 1
  5. ??? 2 (Maybe)
(??? is referencing major spoilers and you will not actually fully see these characters until you play the game! Only very vague teasers!)

Laura, Carmen, Kate, Sabrina, and Jessica make up the "squad" that will be getting into trouble early on. They have been running together for awhile now and act as like a crime "crew". Be it robbing convenient stores, boosting/stealing cars, or selling party drugs (non lethal stuff).

And remember that the "rival" system is akin to like a pokemon rival! Laura and Kate vibe with eachother... it's just Kate also wants to win sometimes and also wants to well... fuck your entire family! :LOL:

ORRRRRRR.... Kate and Sabrina could be sisters (which would make their similar body types more believable)... and Jessica could be Kate's fuckbuddy girlfriend.

What sounds better: two beefy rival futas that are girlfriends, or two beefy rival futas that are sisters??? LET ME KNOW!
:D
Oh my. That's a lot of good stuff to take in.

First, Sabrina and Jessica sound lovely for completely different reasons! (So a big and big donger goth girl fancies the twins? This bodes very well based on what you teased before in the storyboard. :devilish:)

Second, my input on the "fuckbuddy" would be Jessica. She fits the bill like a glove.
Now, taking into account your other replies.
Kate's "true" target is Amelia based on what our discussions have been. So her having an outlet on the side wouldn't really go against her character.
Having Kate and Sabrina be sisters can work well. Kate can bang Jessica as her outlet/"fuckbuddy" and Sabrina fancies the twins. So they both have sort of "petite girl" theme. Kate will go after the twins too, based on our past discussions.

My question would be, is Kate the kind to leave her quary once dominated? i.e. once Amelia presumably becomes a slut for Kate's cock on that path, is Kate the type to get bored and walk away, going for the next hunt?
On the same end, Jessica could be aware she is a a "fuckbuddy girlfriend" and is okay with it, since she could want to travel the world of cock. Could even be a thing where she tries to get Kate to hook her with with her sister Sabrina, but Kate jokingly notes that Sabrina has different petite girls on her mind?
Don't know, spitballing potential routes.

Final question, now that it's been put in my head: How does the canon/story flow work in this game?
It is the type where scenes are kind of standalone and everyone forgets they happen until the next related scenes comes along, or do the choices and outcomes affects the general progression of the story, even if minimal?
i.e. would some of Amelia's dialogue be a bit different depending on if she's on the Laura or Kate route?
And are some options not available if a specific direction is taken? i.e. going an NTR route and then suddenly back on to a vanilla route would be a bit odd/jarring.

Abbbbbbsolutely! Carmen won't admit it right away, but she has always had a thing for Kate. And Kate has never been subtle with her advances towards Carmen. One of the earlier NTR scenarios is actually a sharing scene which involves Carmen and Kate!

It's roughly storyboarded as:

A celebration between the crew one night in a hotel that starts to get a bit steamy after a few drinks... Jessica (being the slut she is) starts to strip and give lap dances to Laura and Kate, which in turn has them sporting bulges... Jessica makes mention of it and offers to "help them out" with their "problem", but makes mention that she can only handle one at a time (blowjob) so Laura will have to wait while she finishes Kate first (whom she is dating so she naturally goes for her first). Carmen has been pretty quite so far, but has had her eyes glued to the situation unfolding... Kate then suggests that there's no need to wait, and suggests Jessica should take care of Laura first if Carmen is willing to help her out... If you have NTR enabled... Carmen will surprisingly accept quickly and this begins Carmen and Kate's NTR/sharing content. Also the scene has Carmen slobbering all over Kate's cock... which is FRICKEN wonderful if I may so!! :LOL:
Welp, the wait is even more diffcult now. :LOL:

re Patreon
They keep updating their policy too. In the long term it won't be reliable.
But for now, can always go with the "fan patch" method for wincest.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
When it comes to Laura's hair, I'll wait and see the examples before giving my opinion. I don't think anybody is going to complain about you showing some Kate teasers since she seems like she's going to be a fan favourite if not already. Also I was shocked when you said that Kate and Sabrina are fuckbuddy/girlfriend, I would assume that Kate would go for someone that was on the more submissive side cause I can't see Sabrina just only being a sub to Kate or the other way, they could be switches but I don't think they would be, at least not this early in the story. I think having them as sisters would be better cause as you said it would be an explanation on their similar body types but even more I think it could lead to an even better dynamic between Laura and Kate where we know that Kate is looking to eventually fuck Laura's family and probably Laura at some point but you could also flip where Laura is trying to fuck Kate's family and maybe Kate at some point, and if you had a third character of Kate's family like her mother it could be a really strong and interesting rivalry. Another thing is having these two beefy futas not be submissive to anybody where they have this domineering presence that just forces Laura to submit or Laura becomes the first person to put them in their place and give them the fucking or multiple of their lives. I think the triumph of Laura being the first person to dominate them or their dominating presence isn't as good if you have them as switches or one of them as a sub.
Haha it's so funny because even when all the characters were just "text" when I was putting together a first draft, I always digged Kate... but I was worried peeps wouldn't like her! Well look how things turned out! :LOL:

And hmmmmmmmm :unsure: that's a very good point and something I failed to realize. And omg you are right!!! Having them as sisters and then having the NTR coin flip and have Laura go after Kate's family! YES! That's brilliant! That will bring out lots of color and fun into the rivalry indeed!!

"Having these two beefy futas not be submissive to anybody where they have this domineering presence" that is so good. I can already see how well that would play out both in their posture in the storytelling, but also in how they hold themselves in scenes. It will add to their "dominant and aggressive" vibes and will play perfectly into the hand of either the MC fully submitting to them, or the reverse of Laura finally turning the tides and becoming the Dom!

I never thought of it like that, this is great! I defintely think the play is to have Kate and Sabrina be sisters, and then Jessica being Kate's fuckbuddy purely for the fact that Kate will always accept sex, and sometimes she needs an easy slut to deal with all the libido that comes with being a beefcake gym rat! Perhaps Kate and Sabrina share Jessica alot... hmmm...

Edit: My bad if my reply comes off in any bad way .
Absolutely not!!! Never worry about that! This is a space to discuss things, offer ideas, and give feedback! It's wonderful! You all are helping me shape the game!

Thank you for your input!!!

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Oh my. That's a lot of good stuff to take in.

First, Sabrina and Jessica sound lovely for completely different reasons! (So a big and big donger goth girl fancies the twins? This bodes very well based on what you teased before in the storyboard. :devilish:)

Second, my input on the "fuckbuddy" would be Jessica. She fits the bill like a glove.
Now, taking into account your other replies.
Kate's "true" target is Amelia based on what our discussions have been. So her having an outlet on the side wouldn't really go against her character.
Having Kate and Sabrina be sisters can work well. Kate can bang Jessica as her outlet/"fuckbuddy" and Sabrina fancies the twins. So they both have sort of "petite girl" theme. Kate will go after the twins too, based on our past discussions.

My question would be, is Kate the kind to leave her quary once dominated? i.e. once Amelia presumably becomes a slut for Kate's cock on that path, is Kate the type to get bored and walk away, going for the next hunt?
On the same end, Jessica could be aware she is a a "fuckbuddy girlfriend" and is okay with it, since she could want to travel the world of cock. Could even be a thing where she tries to get Kate to hook her with with her sister Sabrina, but Kate jokingly notes that Sabrina has different petite girls on her mind?
Don't know, spitballing potential routes.

Final question, now that it's been put in my head: How does the canon/story flow work in this game?
It is the type where scenes are kind of standalone and everyone forgets they happen until the next related scenes comes along, or do the choices and outcomes affects the general progression of the story, even if minimal?
i.e. would some of Amelia's dialogue be a bit different depending on if she's on the Laura or Kate route?
And are some options not available if a specific direction is taken? i.e. going an NTR route and then suddenly back on to a vanilla route would be a bit odd/jarring.
Lovely indeed!! :devilish:

Very great input and I'm in agreement with the others that I think Kate and Sabrina being sisters, with Jessica being Kate's fuckbuddy is the way to move forward! And I agree that Kate banging Jessica wouldn't detract from her ultimate desire for Amelia (the hard catch). As one is for flings and cumdumps (Jessica), and the other is true wanting and jealousy of not being hers (Amelia). Yep! And Kate will also enjoy the twins... as doms... the prospect of cute subs is something they will not be able to control themselves in front of... I can just see Kate and Sabrina laying back on a couch smiling to eachother as Hailey and Iris service them on their knees below... :devilish:

Okay in regards to your final question, the short answer is: yes, the choices you make will indeed affect the dialogue and storylines of the game. So for you example, if Amelia has chosen the MC--she will start treating you as such in the future dialogue options. If you go full love route with Amelia, you will not be able to see Kate true NTR scenes after a certain point (sharing is different). If Amelia has chosen Kate, the reverse will happen. She will reference Kate better, and her love route scenes will be locked for you, and instead only the true NTR scenes will be available (aside from sharing).

Now... long answer:

You're asking about "variable storytelling" basically. Which is a VERY difficult thing to both write AND code. Look at AAA RPG video games on the market, even they can't create universes where every single decision matters. The reason being is that if you want every decision to matter, your workload becomes exponential with every decision--eventually becoming physically impossible to create.

As an example: Let's say a game, has you make a choice 24 times in one chapter. Now each of those choices, only has two options. So A or B. Sounds easy enough right? Well... let's do the math... if we want EVERY choice to affect the story and subsequent dialogue... that means that game would have to create 2 to the power of 24 different dialogues. That means that developer would have to create... get ready... 16,777,216 different dialogues by the end of the chapter!!!

(I like math... :geek:)

So like any other AVN, the game with have variable stats, and those will unlock/lock content based on your choices!

I hope that wasn't too much word vomit! Sorry! :LOL:

Welp, the wait is even more diffcult now. :LOL:

re Patreon
They keep updating their policy too. In the long term it won't be reliable.
But for now, can always go with the "fan patch" method for wincest.
HAHAHA! I knowwww! It's tough for all of us! Soon though! We will reach the promised land! And yeah, I've got a good game plan on how to move forward with all of this!

Reactions: Axel34

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Haha it's so funny because even when all the characters were just "text" when I was putting together a first draft, I always digged Kate... but I was worried peeps wouldn't like her! Well look how things turned out! :LOL:
If there is anything I have learned in my time following futa content, it's that big, strong, steal-your-girl futa's are very popular. ;)

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Lovely indeed!! :devilish:

Very great input and I'm in agreement with the others that I think Kate and Sabrina being sisters, with Jessica being Kate's fuckbuddy is the way to move forward! And I agree that Kate banging Jessica wouldn't detract from her ultimate desire for Amelia (the hard catch). As one is for flings and cumdumps (Jessica), and the other is true wanting and jealousy of not being hers (Amelia). Yep! And Kate will also enjoy the twins... as doms... the prospect of cute subs is something they will not be able to control themselves in front of... I can just see Kate and Sabrina laying back on a couch smiling to eachother as Hailey and Iris service them on their knees below... :devilish:

Okay in regards to your final question, the short answer is: yes, the choices you make will indeed affect the dialogue and storylines of the game. So for you example, if Amelia has chosen the MC--she will start treating you as such in the future dialogue options. If you go full love route with Amelia, you will not be able to see Kate true NTR scenes after a certain point (sharing is different). If Amelia has chosen Kate, the reverse will happen. She will reference Kate better, and her love route scenes will be locked for you, and instead only the true NTR scenes will be available (aside from sharing).

Now... long answer:

You're asking about "variable storytelling" basically. Which is a VERY difficult thing to both write AND code. Look at AAA RPG video games on the market, even they can't create universes where every single decision matters. The reason being is that if you want every decision to matter, your workload becomes exponential with every decision--eventually becoming physically impossible to create.

As an example: Let's say a game, has you make a choice 24 times in one chapter. Now each of those choices, only has two options. So A or B. Sounds easy enough right? Well... let's do the math... if we want EVERY choice to affect the story and subsequent dialogue... that means that game would have to create 2 to the power of 24 different dialogues. That means that developer would have to create... get ready... 16,777,216 different dialogues by the end of the chapter!!!

(I like math... :geek:)

So like any other AVN, the game with have variable stats, and those will unlock/lock content based on your choices!

I hope that wasn't too much word vomit! Sorry! :LOL:

HAHAHA! I knowwww! It's tough for all of us! Soon though! We will reach the promised land! And yeah, I've got a good game plan on how to move forward with all of this!
I'm not asking if things are going to be massively different. I know that there will be parts that follow a "generic" path where all options will converge on. It just makes sense.
It's more about if there will be some references to past interactions.
Mainly because there are some games I've played where it feels like the "general" story and the lewd and choice routes are very independent.
And it's about "consequence" of choices being present and felt in the overall narrative in some way or another. So even a little spot where there is an if statement that has one line said or another based on past sexual interactions, that can have the choices be felt through the story but not take up any real time.
But it does sound like you have something in mind.

On another note, big beefy sisters vs. petite submissive sisters is now on my bingo card!

• Red Heart

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
I'm not asking if things are going to be massively different. I know that there will be parts that follow a "generic" path where all options will converge on. It just makes sense.
It's more about if there will be some references to past interactions.
Mainly because there are some games I've played where it feels like the "general" story and the lewd and choice routes are very independent.
And it's about "consequence" of choices being present and felt in the overall narrative in some way or another. So even a little spot where there is an if statement that has one line said or another based on past sexual interactions, that can have the choices be felt through the story but not take up any real time.
But it does sound like you have something in mind.

On another note, big beefy sisters vs. petite submissive sisters is now on my bingo card!
Then yes! I'm pretty happy with how I've been able to weave the narrative between choices and decisions on a writing level and technical level!

You won't be disappointed! The game and characters will feel alive and you will seem them reference the world as it moves in front of them! :D

Hahaha it gonna be a wild and fun game of bingo!!! Gods those scenes are going to be so much fun to make... :devilish:

• Love
Reactions: junkgkj

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020

And hmmmmmmmm :unsure: that's a very good point and something I failed to realize. And omg you are right!!! Having them as sisters and then having the NTR coin flip and have Laura go after Kate's family! YES! That's brilliant! That will bring out lots of color and fun into the rivalry indeed!!

"Having these two beefy futas not be submissive to anybody where they have this domineering presence" that is so good. I can already see how well that would play out both in their posture in the storytelling, but also in how they hold themselves in scenes. It will add to their "dominant and aggressive" vibes and will play perfectly into the hand of either the MC fully submitting to them, or the reverse of Laura finally turning the tides and becoming the Dom!

I never thought of it like that, this is great! I defintely think the play is to have Kate and Sabrina be sisters, and then Jessica being Kate's fuckbuddy purely for the fact that Kate will always accept sex, and sometimes she needs an easy slut to deal with all the libido that comes with being a beefcake gym rat! Perhaps Kate and Sabrina share Jessica alot... hmmm...

Absolutely not!!! Never worry about that! This is a space to discuss things, offer ideas, and give feedback! It's wonderful! You all are helping me shape the game!

Thank you for your input!!!
Thanks for taking my input in such a good way and I'll make sure to always give my honest opinion. Kate and Sabrina sharing Jessica sounds perfect. Also that combination of Kate and Sabrina fucking Iris and Hailey could extend to other combinations like Amelia and Taylor, Brooke and Nicole, Laura and Carmen.

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Thanks for taking my input in such a good way and I'll make sure to always give my honest opinion. Kate and Sabrina sharing Jessica sounds perfect. Also that combination of Kate and Sabrina fucking Iris and Hailey could extend to other combinations like Amelia and Taylor, Brooke and Nicole, Laura and Carmen.
Oh absolutely... they are the perfect pair of dommy futas that crave the family like nothing else! Or the two of them might take their time sharing one family member at a time... slowly enjoying the thrill of shared pleasure together... eventually leading to my favorite... double anal and double vaginal penetration... the ultimate sensation of taking a partner together, but also the naughty feeling of eachother from within... pure bliss :love:! Bonus points for copious amounts of kissing during these moments between the dommy sisters... completely surrendering to their primal behaviors and instincts...

If only the two of them had their own unique connection to the fantasy elements of the game... and if only they had their own storyline allowing them to corrupt, persuade, possess, and shape the family members and others... leading to the most naughty of situations--with the help of another character who desire is to turn them into the ultimate sex demons... If only that character was the "??? 2" I referenced earlier... if only... *COUGH COUGH* spoilers!!! *COUGH COUGH* :devilish:

:LOL: :LOL:

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
Oh absolutely... they are the perfect pair of dommy futas that crave the family like nothing else! Or the two of them might take their time sharing one family member at a time... slowly enjoying the thrill of shared pleasure together... eventually leading to my favorite... double anal and double vaginal penetration... the ultimate sensation of taking a partner together, but also the naughty feeling of eachother from within... pure bliss :love:! Bonus points for copious amounts of kissing during these moments between the dommy sisters... completely surrendering to their primal behaviors and instincts...

If only the two of them had their own unique connection to the fantasy elements of the game... and if only they had their own storyline allowing them to corrupt, persuade, possess, and shape the family members and others... leading to the most naughty of situations--with the help of another character who desire is to turn them into the ultimate sex demons... If only that character was the "??? 2" I referenced earlier... if only... *COUGH COUGH* spoilers!!! *COUGH COUGH* :devilish:

:LOL: :LOL:
I might have to take a break from this thread and wait for the first release at this point cause I cannot take anymore but then I would miss the big update and Kate teasers and that cannot happen. I wonder if "??? 1" is the mystery entity that you mention and it's only "helps" Laura and her family while "??? 2" is for Kate and Sabrina.

Your example of Hailey and Iris blowing Kate and Sabrina on the couch gave me this idea, so here's my suggestion. You have Hailey and Iris giving Kate and Sabrina standing blowjobs with their backs to one another, after a while both Kate and Sabrina take a step forward so that Hailey and Iris backs and back of their heads are pressed against each other so they have no where to go which cause them to choke on their dicks, Kate and Sabrina love every bit of it to the point that they cum together down Hailey and Iris throats, with Kate and Sabrina finally taking a step back with their dicks plopping out of their throats which gives Hailey and Iris time to breath and then they look at each other with smiles that appear on their faces cause they loved every second of it knowing that more in store for them.

Here's an example of what I mean.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
I might have to take a break from this thread and wait for the first release at this point cause I cannot take anymore but then I would miss the big update and Kate teasers and that cannot happen. I wonder if "??? 1" is the mystery entity that you mention and it's only "helps" Laura and her family while "??? 2" is for Kate and Sabrina.

Your example of Hailey and Iris blowing Kate and Sabrina on the couch gave me this idea, so here's my suggestion. You have Hailey and Iris giving Kate and Sabrina standing blowjobs with their backs to one another, after a while both Kate and Sabrina take a step forward so that Hailey and Iris backs and back of their heads are pressed against each other so they have no where to go which cause them to choke on their dicks, Kate and Sabrina love every bit of it to the point that they cum together down Hailey and Iris throats, with Kate and Sabrina finally taking a step back with their dicks plopping out of their throats which gives Hailey and Iris time to breath and then they look at each other with smiles that appear on their faces cause they loved every second of it knowing that more in store for them.

Here's an example of what I mean.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hahahaha I know! But hey it keeps the hype alive and also constantly renews the fire in my heart to keep developing. I don't imagine I would get as far without the ability to talk about ideas and share stuff with others! It's half the fun! Like a cooperative game! And hmmmm... perhaps... perhaps... I can share no more... I have said too much. :devilish:

Ooooooooh another sexy scene idea!!! You're on fire tonight Blue! Bonus points for reference images because it helps understand a starting point for posing (obviously I won't copy and paste but everyone needs a reference image now and again)!

write-that-down-meme-2ncrmb.jpg

I love that scene so much... I would add that with the pleasure Kate and Sabrina lean their foreheads/temples against one another and breathe heavily into each other... pulling back every now and again for pleasure eye rolling!!! :cool: I also love a blowjob where the giver finds themselves in a position where they can't back out and they have to surrender to it... so hot! Hailey and Iris are in for quite the ride in this game... they are going to be turned into quite the pair of sluts! :love:

I always appreciate scene ideas. I screenshot them and add them to a folder for ideas for the future. You may find your ideas end up in the game! I'll give credit too once the Discord opens up! It will be way easier to have these conversations with a supporter Discord! (It'll be free to join the Discord!)

Hailey and Iris are also getting a small update to their looks too. Slightly sharper facial features, Hailey is getting a more gothy makeover with a new hair (wasn't digging her ponytail) and Iris is going to go up a cup size or two since she takes after Brooke a lil more and I want a little bit of body variety between them. And new clothes for Hailey, fishnets included! And probably new glasses.

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
Hahahaha I know! But hey it keeps the hype alive and also constantly renews the fire in my heart to keep developing. I don't imagine I would get as far without the ability to talk about ideas and share stuff with others! It's half the fun! Like a cooperative game! And hmmmm... perhaps... perhaps... I can share no more... I have said too much. :devilish:

Ooooooooh another sexy scene idea!!! You're on fire tonight Blue! Bonus points for reference images because it helps understand a starting point for posing (obviously I won't copy and paste but everyone needs a reference image now and again)!

I love that scene so much... I would add that with the pleasure Kate and Sabrina lean their foreheads/temples against one another and breathe heavily into each other... pulling back every now and again for pleasure eye rolling!!! :cool: I also love a blowjob where the giver finds themselves in a position where they can't back out and they have to surrender to it... so hot! Hailey and Iris are in for quite the ride in this game... they are going to be turned into quite the pair of sluts! :love:

I always appreciate scene ideas. I screenshot them and add them to a folder for ideas for the future. You may find your ideas end up in the game! I'll give credit too once the Discord opens up! It will be way easier to have these conversations with a supporter Discord! (It'll be free to join the Discord!)

Hailey and Iris are also getting a small update to their looks too. Slightly sharper facial features, Hailey is getting a more gothy makeover with a new hair (wasn't digging her ponytail) and Iris is going to go up a cup size or two since she takes after Brooke a lil more and I want a little bit of body variety between them. And new clothes for Hailey, fishnets included! And probably new glasses.
It kills me not to be able to learn more but it probably kills you more to not be able to share. I appreciate the compliment, it always good to share ideas cause people can always add to it like the way you did so if any ideas pop into my mind I'll make sure to share. I also love where the giver doesn't really have control and has to go along with it, power and control being taken from someone is probably my favourite thing when it comes to sex or leading up to it. Also the two most innocent people in Hailey and Iris being to turn into sluts is just too fun to not do.

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
My brain went into overload when I saw double vaginal and double anal. Probably not as much as the brains of the receivers, though. :LOL:
Don't know if it's meant for the twins, but my mind can't help but wander to our petite newly 18 year olds being welcomed to the adult world in truly dominated fashion!
I don't think there is a single character I'm not looking forward to, though.

yunosykk

Apr 24, 2024
  2. Sabrina - Kate's younger sister "fuckbuddy/girlfriend". Similar build, paler. Goth vibes. Dark messy hair, bangs over eyes. Gym clothes too. AND... she has an equally as magnificent cock as Kate. But hers is pierced, jacob's ladder style. :devilish: Also an NTR candidate.
Gym clothes you say...will they let me be their sweat rag and make me lick their sweat drenched body after an intense gym session:giggle:

Also, will Nicole too submit to the NTR sisters? (lol that's a funny way to call them:ROFLMAO:)...I would love to see atleast one character in MC's family to never submit to them, and it would be perfect if it is none other than the dommy mommy Nicole...maybe Nicole walks in when the NTR sisters are fucking her wife Brooke and gets mad and dominate both the sisters at the same timeo_O(maybe in the future she will be okay to share her wife Brooke with the NTR sisters for fun , but still will never ever submit herself to them)...I feel like Nicole would be perfect if she has the 'never submit mentality' just like the NTR sisters

Last edited:

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Keep in mind these are optional paths. You can have no one in the family submit to them if you so choose, from the sound of it... if you really want to go that way.
Would it even be story plausible for them both to be dominated, based on what we know about them? :unsure: