VN Unity Completed Project Cappuccino [v1.25.0] [Tentakero]

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes

dragpz

May 29, 2017
2 years later...

I left some tips on how to do it using dnSpy, but I guess noone else really did it. I came back because someone liked my previous link so I updated this to the newest version (1.25), the previous version did not work because of a version mismatch.

Installation:
1. Extract to game directory, into the "Managed" folder.
2. Confirm to replace the .dll

Instructions:
1. Start a New Game.
2. Quit Back to Main Menu.
3. You now have 500+ love token and can unlock the entire gallery

Belphegor666

Sep 17, 2019
Any hero? Project Cappuccino 2, v0.0.11 release
I have busted my ass to get the second version of this game and i even requested it. But no one seems to like this game to upload it .
While it has been quite a long time and you might have already found it on your own - for everyone stumbling on this thread and searching for the sequel - it has already been posted.

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
This game is now available on GOG. However it is numbered as version 1.0. The latest version on itchio and steam is 1.25.3. Does anyone know if the GOG 1.0 is the same as itchio 1.25.3, or if it is the original 1.0 version of the game ? I want to assume that it is the same as 1.25 since it released recently. Is there a way to check for the 1.25 content early in the game ? I haven't played this in a very long time.

Nov 23, 2023
This game is now available on GOG. However it is numbered as version 1.0. The latest version on itchio and steam is 1.25.3. Does anyone know if the GOG 1.0 is the same as itchio 1.25.3, or if it is the original 1.0 version of the game ? I want to assume that it is the same as 1.25 since it released recently. Is there a way to check for the 1.25 content early in the game ? I haven't played this in a very long time.
GOG version is 1.25.4 (Says so on the main menu). I have also asked the developer to try and implement achievements on GOG. They said they will try. Hopefully they will succeed.

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
GOG version is 1.25.4 (Says so on the main menu). I have also asked the developer to try and implement achievements on GOG. They said they will try. Hopefully they will succeed.
Huh, I only saw it saying 1.0 in the db. Does it say 1.25.4 in the menu of the game ? Good to know.

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2023
Huh, I only saw it saying 1.0 in the db. Does it say 1.25.4 in the menu of the game ? Good to know.
Well, look at the bottom left. GOG DB says whatever the publisher has entered and not all publishers care enough to be accurate. While Tentakero self-publish on Steam, they used MediBang as a publisher to get into GOG.

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
Your GOG screenshot says, "Last updated 2023-11-30." Also, yes, the menu reports the version number on the lower left corner, but it is hard to spot because of low contrast.
Well, 2023-11-30 was yesterday, so that's what it was supposed to say. What am I missing ?

Well, look at the bottom left. GOG DB says whatever the publisher has entered and not all publishers care enough to be accurate. While Tentakero self-publish on Steam, they used MediBang as a publisher to get into GOG.
Cool. I'll play the GOG version then, ty.

jungmonk

Nov 9, 2023
just wanna be sure I didn't miss something, there's no changing the position the girls are in?

love this art style but it's three animation scenes of the same missionary/standing pose

jungmonk

Nov 9, 2023
And I didn’t miss something that gallery scenes are stills, no new animations are unlocked..?

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Randomly remember this yesterday and played it again. Definitely one of my favourites. Have yet to check out the sequel.

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes