VN Unity Completed Project Cappuccino [v1.25.0] [Tentakero]

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes
Dec 23, 2017
Does anyone know where i can find the my save files in the games files? i have tried looking but nothing really seems to be showing, i got a save file i wanna import if possible.

Grtaw

Jun 19, 2018
Fillie
If you're still looking for the save files location, on a classic Windows setup it's :
C:\Users\[YourUsernameHere]\AppData\LocalLow\Tentakero\Project Cappuccino.
(AppData\LocalLow is one of the most common save files locations for Unity projects should you need to import saves for other games/projects)

InfinityStart (3 months later, sorry if I bothered you)
(From : )
The 3 gnomes locations are :
"(...) The first one is located in the storage room to the left. It resembles a small shadow on the shelf.
The second one is located in the forest where Colette runs off to. It's behind a tree to the right in the primary forest background if im not mistaken. I'm a bit hazy on that one but I'm pretty sure that's where it is.
The last one is in the Cerise/Colette bathtub scene when you go to Berry Springs with Colette. Behind a shampoo bottle on the left side of the screen. (...)"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way, for anyone looking to buy all the sex shop' toys (to unlock Lucretia) without replaying the game too much, you can simply edit one of your "savefileX.cafe" saves with by changing the "currency" & "currencyRound" variables to the desired amount of money (you can also change other variables should you want to).

asdasdasdad

Sep 11, 2017
Pretty impressive game. Sophie is a cutey and i like how she only betrays you in a very specific situation if you get her -20 while the other girls are broken much more quickly.

The game itself is nice but the load/save system is horrible and the individual scenes are hard to access. Which feels like a waste. Now NG+ could fix that, but some endings require low standings with the girls so that doesnt work out.

Reactions: SamHaim

Alaris

May 27, 2020
Hmm.. how to get to "correct/incorrect incatation" ending? I kept trying and stuck in "true ending" instead

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes