VN Unity Completed Project Cappuccino [v1.25.0] [Tentakero]

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes

dragpz

May 29, 2017

siasmaster

May 1, 2017
I went ahead and updated the Assembly.dll from GordonBM https://f95zone.to/threads/project-cappuccino-v1-24-3-tentakero.7810/post-1989225. It should work for the latest version. You may need to start a new game, follow the instructions in the post and you should have 500 love tokens to unlock the gallery

Also, if you ever need to edit the .dlls for Unity games, use dnSpy. For this file, the cheating parameters were in the UnlockController.cs file
I tried the file on the latest game and it freezes on launch

D

Deleted member 800965

Love tokens are earned when you cum during sex with the girls. You get bonus ones if they feel really good at it. They will be awarded to you no matter the walkthrough, though you need to sleep with Cerise to get Cerise tokens, with Sophie for her tokens etc.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Thank you for purchasing Project Cappuccino by Tentakero. ** i can not believe i did this **

Project Cappuccino v1.25.0

Windows - 32 -

Windows - 64 -

Mac - i think

Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
Hope we actually get free infinite mode, with just managing the store then managing the girl's stress in between days (deciding who to date for the night) and add the characters you unlocked to work as well.

Reactions: fortuna95

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Nice to see finally a continuation of this cute game :love:

Is it possible to hide the text field?

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
So since the game gives no actual tutorial, how exactly are you supposed to know what to do during the sex minigame? One time I saw a prompt for a toy, and then nothing and then I got a "she's had better" rating because everything beyond the one prompted toy the first time gave me the frustrated icon instead of the heart.

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
I went ahead and updated the Assembly.dll from GordonBM https://f95zone.to/threads/project-cappuccino-v1-24-3-tentakero.7810/post-1989225. It should work for the latest version. You may need to start a new game, follow the instructions in the post and you should have 500 love tokens to unlock the gallery

Also, if you ever need to edit the .dlls for Unity games, use dnSpy. For this file, the cheating parameters were in the UnlockController.cs file
After I replace the file and start the game, it opens steam. It doesnt work for 1.25 ?

HazelBride

Aug 10, 2017
Thank goodness, I've waited forever for this update so I can finally have some sexy time with the foxy silver haired shopkeeper. It's a shame it's finished though. I really wanted an evil ending where you only end up with Mira.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 21 Votes