VN Unity Completed Project Cappuccino [v1.25.0] [Tentakero]

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
Sounds good HK - but how exactly do you install it, once unziupped? (And which folder do you install it to?)
Sorry, thought that anyone nowadays knows about a Cheat Engine.
What I attached is a text file that should be parsed by a special tool: Cheat Engine, which allows you to inject your own code into a game code, essentially hacking the game. The table I posted should be activated before you load your game save and when your save will be loaded in game, the values there should be instead of '???' (unknown values) become numbers corresponding to those in-game. Also if you will cheat your Love Points with girls, freeze them until the next in-game day for your cheated values to apply.
Here is , and here is of how to use cheat engine tables.

D

Deleted member 232218

On mac, it says "this application is damaged" or "this application cannot be opened."

Why? :(

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
This is really good! The interactive sex scenes are great, the art style is unique, and the story is actually interesting. I just wish all the H-scenes were in the gallery.

DisabledTech

Feb 20, 2018
Okay, did some command line checking. It seems that it is all there, but permissions to run on Mac OS are bad.

running "chmod 7777 ProjectCappuccinoOSXV1_22_1\ 12.10.06\ AM.app/Contents/macos/*"

at command prompt in the directory where the game is located in will fix.
Pardon my ignorance, but where do I type this command? Do I run it through the terminal or is there somewhere else I need to input it?

fssntuff

Sep 15, 2018
Pardon my ignorance, but where do I type this command? Do I run it through the terminal or is there somewhere else I need to input it?

If it fails to run, you might need to use "sudo" before all. Make sure you have administrative rights to the directory.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
1577741647358.png
Haven't been to this thread in awhile (love the game).. But whoever posted that walkthrough on the op is the real mvp (y)

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes