VN Unity Completed Project Cappuccino [v1.25.0] [Tentakero]

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes

Damonalgren

Aug 30, 2017
Main menu, on the top left you have a star with a number in it, hover it with your mouse and you'll see the endings. The number there is how many endings you've gotten so far.

well i have 4 hearts it means that only 4 endings available right ? cause I played the game for almost 6 times now and i couldn't get other endings .

Last edited:

Rwede

Nov 29, 2018
well i have 4 starts it means that only 4 endings available right ? cause I played the game for almost 6 times now and i couldn't get other endings .
It means the endings you've seen. I don't know how many of them are in that version, but I've only been able to unlock 4 so far as well -but I'm trying to see if I can do better than this.

Toby69

Jun 3, 2018
Does anyone know where I can find a walkthrough to get all the endings or does someone know how to get all the endings?

Rwede

Nov 29, 2018
Thanks but I already have gotten those 4 endings. DO you know how to get the other endings?
So far, everything I've tried hasn't gotten me anywhere near a new ending...

Unfortunately no. I don't even know how many endings are actually 'coded' in the game, I'm still willing to do more tests, I just ran out of options :|

KBLimit

Dec 26, 2018
I'd still advise you to at least get 35+ with Sophie and Colette, so they trust you enough. 50 is of course the best, but I don't think you can max out the love on a first playthrough.
As a matter of fact, I do ; I'll post what I've done in the spoiler below as well as the pictures (attached) proving my achievement. I'll be adding two versions of the Endings I have, one spoiler-free, the other with no censor.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To the mods : I don't know if it's the right thing to do, since I'm a bit green around the ears here. So, if you want me to get that spoiler into an attached file, I'll do that.

Cheers ! [Also, if people have any hints on the other endings, be my guest, though I think it will have something to do with lowering the girls' love for you.]

P.S. : Since I've been making tons of edits, don't hesitate to tell me if everything is clear, English is not my primary language -though I think I'm doing pretty well- if there are typos, misinterpretations, some things you'd like to be explained a bit better, shorter, etc. don't hesitate to tell me, I'll do my best to make things clear for everyone :)

There are 3 more endings, involving Colette and Cerise, and Sophie are fairly easy to get.
I won't spoil the story so here goes:

Reactions: potato00 and Rwede

Rwede

Nov 29, 2018
There are 3 more endings, involving Colette and Cerise, and Sophie are fairly easy to get.
I won't spoil the story so here goes:

Thank you very much ! I'll try to get them as well :) Greatly appreciated \o/

jorgemtz88

Apr 30, 2018
Does anyone has a walkthrough step by step? I've played de game several times and can't get any of the endings, I even find it hard to have sex with cerise and mira.

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes