VN Unity Completed Project Cappuccino [v1.25.0] [Tentakero]

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes
D

Deleted member 800965

OK, ladies and gents, I'm pleased to say that our request was hanging somewhere around the top of request threads for 10 days straight and I'm amazed how many previous lurkers (or same-person anons, who knows :D) took their time to register and post their +1. Unfortunately, it still somehow didn't get the attention of our respectable donors.

Meanwhile, the dev team has already released another version - v1.17 less than a week ago, which would be 6th release since the last one here. Patreon says it even has one of the various planned endings! If you wish to see it here, please spend a second of your time and post "+1" (or anything you wish, really) in this thread:

https://f95zone.to/threads/project-cappuccino-v1-16-0.27056/

Mar 14, 2018
"New and Final Public Build Incoming
Last but absolutely not least, there have been several things that have prevented us from releasing a new public build. The biggest being our own perfectionism and wanting to make sure that it’s truly the best work we are capable of doing. Once we receive Mira’s voice acted lines for the Undressing System, we’ll be compiling the final public build for Project Cappuccino. Our goal is to have it ready sometime next week so stay tuned!"

I guess that's it, final public build next week.

Reactions: Dan3000

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I would suggest separating the 32 and 64bit versions as different packages to make Dloading easier - not to mention most people will want one version or the other, but very few will desire both...

Also... 2.3+ GB?!?! That's some crazy decompression inflation, somebody should check that out.

GordonBM

May 14, 2017
Place following file in C:\..\ProjectCappuccinoPCV1_18_0_x64_Data\Managed
and overwrite

Start new game with everything unlocked (including sex toys and characters).
Play till first sex scene with Sophie, save game and exit to menu.
Open gallery with 500 tokens on each character :)

(Except for Mira -> not available yet (or I didnt look good enough ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

Last edited:

Blob

May 7, 2017
Is there even a Mira route where you play the bad guy and help her? Because I've talked to her every time and promised to help her, still ended up fighting her in the end for some reason.

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
Place following file in C:\..\ProjectCappuccinoPCV1_18_0_x64_Data\Managed
and overwrite

Start new game with everything unlocked (including sex toys and characters).
Play till first sex scene with Sophie, save game and exit to menu.
Open gallery with 500 tokens on each character :)

(Except for Mira -> not available yet (or I didnt look good enough ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )
How did you edit that?

D

Deleted member 800965

Is there even a Mira route where you play the bad guy and help her? Because I've talked to her every time and promised to help her, still ended up fighting her in the end for some reason.
I think it's under construction. The ending you can currently get was introduced in v1.17, and it was mentioned on Patreon that it's just one of the four endings (though it is the main one). You can check out the changelog or the few Patreon public posts for details.

MonkeyHole

Apr 17, 2018
I suppose we don't have a path walkthrough yet? I found raising my RP with colette, mira and cerise significantly harder than with Sophie.

D

Deleted member 800965

I suppose we don't have a path walkthrough yet? I found raising my RP with colette, mira and cerise significantly harder than with Sophie.
The update before this was last year - literally. Back then there wasn't a need for any walkthrough. :)
I'm not (yet) sure about Mira and Cerise, but I played it yesterday and by the end it was 4 hearts with Sophia and 4.5 with Collette. Maybe 5 hearts is achievable, maybe not. Best advice is to interact with the girl as much as possible and be nice to her in the dialogues. As far as I understand, the closing snippets after the credits depend on what girl likes you more, not on some number of hearts. Otherwise it's all WIP - just wait for the next update and hope it will be shared here. The devs do release it every month.

Reactions: MonkeyHole
4.60 star(s) 21 Votes