VN Unity Completed Project Cappuccino [v1.25.0] [Tentakero]

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
Is there even a Mira route where you play the bad guy and help her? Because I've talked to her every time and promised to help her, still ended up fighting her in the end for some reason.
As far as i know, choose to stay behind when Sophie goes to find her friend, and send Collete with her, but Mira route is still a wip and it will end partway through

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
The idealist in me simply wishes there's a route where Mira doesn't have to be banished, makes up with everyone and lifts Colette's curse, and of course no one gets offered to anyone. I mean, Mira isn't really evil, she just doesn't want to go back there. Thanks to Cerise, there might be something they can do to help her out... right?

Speaking of, what are the endings currently available? I've only ever found the one where you confront Mira before banishing her, followed by epilogue with highest-love girl.

D

Deleted member 800965

Well, for now it is the only ending - it was introduced in 1.17 only. I remember seeing somewhere on patreon that there are 4 endings planned. The second seems to be the one where you lose to Mira during the confrontation. Probably you'll be left a slave to her along with the girl which will be spared, or make a heroic sacrifice to leave two girls with Mira. The third seems to be the one where you side with Mira, with consequences yet to be seen. Maybe the fourth one will be the happy one, who knows - I personally would be delighted to see it too. :)
We can only wait and hope our respected donors will share the new version earlier than in another 6 months.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
(I hadn't played this game since v1.11 - did it develop through 1.11 to 1.18 quickly, or did I just miss the intervening versions?)

I really like the game - quirky, sexy in places, odd in others, funny in others, sort of sweet (the girls' histories) at other times.

It manages to be a *cute* psycho/sex/horror story, which is an achievement in itself! And not many working coffee bars lurch to hell and back!

I still don't know exactly how far the options available (player choices) affect plot development and possible outcomes....

A small negative aspect of the game is that saving the game is not easy to do, unless (again) I've missed something. Most games have a visible button or right-click to save instantly - but saving is not so easy with this game.....

It matters, because, if a game like this is interesting, I think most players would want to try the various different routes (I would, at least) - different player choices, with perhaps different consequences. It's a drag if you have to play large parts of the game all over again not only (say) to spend a night with Cerise OR Sophie OR Colette, but also to find out if choosing one (or two?) rather than another also affects the later run of the game.

The game seems (from the wording near the end of v1.18) to be essentially completed - is it? Or are there further developments? I see in the post above at least a couple of different endings are likely to be possible, which is certainly good.

The way I played it - once again, I am not sure if this is essentially the only way?? - Mira's end is very abrupt and a pity. You'd sort of want more to that. More haunting, more sexual exhibitionism (Cerise captured too, for example ...), more taunting, basically more sex, and more play. ... Or I would! And also, let Mira win sometimes!

Partly because - adding to Solak's point, two posts above this - I think Mira is a massively sexy creation, and it's a pity if she is simply (and quickly) dispatched/dragged body and soul to hell, or whatever it is. Okay, I know: she is the villain of the piece, the great evil mega-succubus. I see her appointed role. And there's the usual moral lesson/payoff there: evil, evil possession, sex mania, crime (etc etc) does not pay, and must always be punished in the end. (*sigh* You can't beat conventional morality - even in games *sigh)

But hey! Mira is a victim too. The demons have her soul. Okay, it's not "nice" (!)that she wants desperately to save herself, save her soul from hell, and will stop at nothing to possess and own, sexually humiliate other younger women (as the story makes clear, near the end as it stands at the moment). But, think about it: our MC likes to take his pick of the girls he's supposed to be on the same side as, to fight the good fight against Mira and All Evil, he likes applying the bondage, domination, nipple clamps, and something close to torture, all for his own pleasure. ...

But (exciting scenes!!) it's not altogether clear that Sophie doesn't partly enjoy, thrill, to get stripped naked by Mira and (in her mind) to get exposed to all the customers in the cafe getting helplessly fucked by (or fucking) a robot vibrator/dildo machine!

So Mira does not seem THAT much more evil than the MC, does she? ;) Especially as she is a lost soul, trying desperately to save herself, while the MC just helps himself to all the girls (as long as he is nice, polite, helpful etc to con them into trusting him .... so he can own them).

SO:::: In an ideal scenario, the MC would finally become a proper hero, not just a Don Juan adventurer, by saving not only jointed doll Colette (I agree with Solak), but rescuing poor MegaSexy CatWoman Mira too. Or giving her a hand to escape. From hell. Instead of him just legging it, so he can screw his choice of the girls at leisure - bastard! :D

Anyone else want to join me in starting a Mira Fan Club, and a Save Mira Too campaign? :)

Apart from that, other thoughts - Sophie is sweet, funny, energetic, sexy, Colette is likeable but a bit traumatised so not as sexy. But Cerise is a cool sex star, witch or not. Voluptuous. She could be Mira's niece!

Oh, and I like the script/dialogs (most of it). The quirkiness, the cuteness, the humor, the light touch of the texts (despite the "heavy" story).

One other thing that could be clearer is the sex escapades (spending the night). Sometimes the girl expresses a desire for a sex toy that's already on her - are you supposed to take it off and immediately put it back on her? - it's not clear what the consequences are of not giving her the treat/torture she is dreaming of. Also it can be a nuisance sliding up and down, left and right, among the "toys and accessories". An easier way of accessing that "toolbox" from a single area would be better.

But high praise to Tentakero, Vanis, Dokucci for an original, sexy and likeable game - even if they are way too hard on Sex Queen Mira - without whom, the game - and all its sex - would not be possible!! ;)

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
Hello there!
I have played the game now 3 times and tried other routs but I somehow cannot get any scean with Mira. Even though I really want the demon the have its fun too!
Could you give me some important choices in order to get on Miras side!

A Real Person

Jun 23, 2019
I suppose we don't have a path walkthrough yet? I found raising my RP with colette, mira and cerise significantly harder than with Sophie.
I found you can get the the Cerise ending by first spending more time with Colette (while not being mean to Sophie) beforing switch your attention to Cerise once you meet her. Although it would be nice to have at least one other time to have a sex scene with her before the game ends...

D

Deleted member 800965

So, ladies and gents, the devs continue to deliver even despite the fact that the artist apparently has a hand trauma and v1.20 has already rolled out. The game is now much closer to completion and has many more fixes and endings and stuff! As before, the only reliable way too get our hands on this beauty is to post +1 (or whatever you wish) in this request thread in hopes that one of our venerable donors will notice it and maybe will send the devs a couple of bucks for our enjoyment. Last time it took a couple of months in order to get someone's attention - let's hope it will be done quicker this time around. Here's the link - post your +1 here: https://f95zone.to/threads/project-cappuccino-v1-20-0.34466/

BestOk

Jan 3, 2018
PC

Changelog

Reactions: 03abc

Rwede

Nov 29, 2018
that was quick, wonder if anyone already has the true ending unlocked and a walkthrough

As a matter of fact, I do ; I'll post what I've done in the spoiler below as well as the pictures (attached) proving my achievement. I'll be adding two versions of the Endings I have, one spoiler-free, the other with no censor.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To the mods : I don't know if it's the right thing to do, since I'm a bit green around the ears here. So, if you want me to get that spoiler into an attached file, I'll do that.

Cheers ! [Also, if people have any hints on the other endings, be my guest, though I think it will have something to do with lowering the girls' love for you.]

P.S. : Since I've been making tons of edits, don't hesitate to tell me if everything is clear, English is not my primary language -though I think I'm doing pretty well- if there are typos, misinterpretations, some things you'd like to be explained a bit better, shorter, etc. don't hesitate to tell me, I'll do my best to make things clear for everyone :)

Last edited:

hernycwo

Nov 11, 2018
Dang I wasn't trying to make dumb choices and I ended up being enslaved forever...stupid succubus...

Damonalgren

Aug 30, 2017
As a matter of fact, I do ; I'll post what I've done in the spoiler below as well as the pictures (attached) proving my achievement. I'll be adding two versions of the Endings I have, one spoiler-free, the other with no censor.

To the mods : I don't know if it's the right thing to do, since I'm a bit green around the ears here. So, if you want me to get that spoiler into an attached file, I'll do that.

Cheers ! [Also, if people have any hints on the other endings, be my guest, though I think it will have something to do with lowering the girls' love for you.]

P.S. : Since I've been making tons of edits, don't hesitate to tell me if everything is clear, English is not my primary language -though I think I'm doing pretty well- if there are typos, misinterpretations, some things you'd like to be explained a bit better, shorter, etc. don't hesitate to tell me, I'll do my best to make things clear for everyone :)
where do you see that how many ending you have unlocked for some reason i can't find it

Rwede

Nov 29, 2018
where do you see that how many ending you have unlocked for some reason i can't find it
Main menu, on the top left you have a star with a number in it, hover it with your mouse and you'll see the endings. The number there is how many endings you've gotten so far.

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes