VN Unity Completed Project Cappuccino [v1.25.0] [Tentakero]

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes
D

Deleted member 800965

1.21 has been out for a while. When will it be available to download here?
You can always follow my example and create a request thread. v1.20 was uploaded waaaay faster than I expected, something like several days after a request. Do be prepared to wait for some time and post a link to the request thread here. Not exactly rocket science, also not exactly a fairy godmother granting you everything here

Reactions: Toby69

fssntuff

Sep 15, 2018
Mac version not running. "rar" file size is much smaller then the one for Windows. Please check.

fssntuff

Sep 15, 2018
Okay, did some command line checking. It seems that it is all there, but permissions to run on Mac OS are bad.

running "chmod 7777 ProjectCappuccinoOSXV1_22_1\ 12.10.06\ AM.app/Contents/macos/*"

at command prompt in the directory where the game is located in will fix.

Reactions: nanonano

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
When this says this is a "toy" based game...what does that actually mean? If you play as the male character does that mean you're always using toys on the girls or is there actual sexual intercourse?

Rwede

Nov 29, 2018
When this says this is a "toy" based game...what does that actually mean? If you play as the male character does that mean you're always using toys on the girls or is there actual sexual intercourse?
One of the characters is turned into a doll because of a spell.

Is it really censored like that with big hearts?
Nope. No censorship at all.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Dunno how this has evaded me for so long.
Colour me impressed. Whatever colour that is.
Though one question: Is it even possible to get Cerise to 30 in the first playthrough?
And if so, any hints?

Rwede

Nov 29, 2018
Dunno how this has evaded me for so long.
Colour me impressed. Whatever colour that is.
Though one question: Is it even possible to get Cerise to 30 in the first playthrough?
And if so, any hints?
It is, try to always be nice with her when you're both alone in the house and when she's back to the Café, try to always talk to her -and keep on being nice to her too.

Iirc, I managed to get all girls 30+ in a single New Game playthrough. I'll replay the game soon, I'll keep you updated :)

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Love the interactive sex: you engage in act not just spectate. Also made a little cheat engine table for girls love points (standing?) and money for 64 bit version, hope it'll help someone:
Sounds good HK - but how exactly do you install it, once unziupped? (And which folder do you install it to?)

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes