VN Unity Completed Project Cappuccino [v1.25.0] [Tentakero]

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes
Nov 4, 2018
i'm needing help when it comes to making money. I've played the game multiple times and still i'm not able to get enough money to get all the sex toys to unlock the store clerk in free play. advice for making enough money would be very helpful.

ololoev

Jul 20, 2017
i'm needing help when it comes to making money. I've played the game multiple times and still i'm not able to get enough money to get all the sex toys to unlock the store clerk in free play. advice for making enough money would be very helpful.
just start the new game after the ending and you'll get all the bought toys and leftover money

Botgun5467

Apr 25, 2020
Does anybody know how to hack the save to get a lot of money
I have tried the cheat engine way but can't find the value and I don't know where to find the cheat table

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
"Completed"? Nice, finally time to play this properly. Tried it out a year or so ago and really liked it.

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
Does anybody know how to hack the save to get a lot of money
I have tried the cheat engine way but can't find the value and I don't know where to find the cheat table
Oh, yeah. The game's encoding format is weird. Try the saved game I'm attaching. It should have enough money to buy every sex toy except that expensive jeweled carrot. (Of course, it is on day 1. Maybe by the time you reach the shop, you have enough money to clear its inventory.)

I didn't keep any of my old saved games. This is one of the games in which I like the journey not the destination.

Botgun5467

Apr 25, 2020
Tha
Oh, yeah. The game's encoding format is weird. Try the saved game I'm attaching. It should have enough money to buy every sex toy except that expensive jeweled carrot. (Of course, it is on day 1. Maybe by the time you reach the shop, you have enough money to clear its inventory.)

I didn't keep any of my old saved games. This is one of the games in which I like the journey not the destination.
Thank you

Botgun5467

Apr 25, 2020
Also does anybody khow how to open the punishers mode, I look at the game code and found the punisher mode in room 3 scene. Can anybody help me?

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
That's easy. Keep up the arousal rate on 5x for 10 seconds or more.

By the way, room 3 is Mira's domain. (In free mode's UI, it is the third room from the left.) I avoid Punisher Mode most of the times because I am so good at ... you know what. I get its bonuses on my own.

Last edited:

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Is there a way to have separate save files for a single playthrough or can you only use one save file per playthrough?

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone know if this has a real evil ending? Or is it just gonna end in the spoiler tag scenario everytime.

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
^ Define "real evil". Do you mean one in which evil prevails big time, subverting the fate of humanity and the world as we know it? The answer is yes.

Last edited:

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
^ Define "real evil". Do you mean one in which evil prevails big time, subverting the fate of humanity and the world as we know it? The answer is yes.
I thought about it and I think that I didnt even try to talk to anyone else outside of the jovial blonde and Mira meant I was screwed hard... I am hoping talking to them alleviates this...

maybe.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Is there a way to have separate save files for a single playthrough or can you only use one save file per playthrough?
Click on Options,Click on Current Save file (what you like, for example you have 1 click on 2),close,when you now use the save symbol you have your save on 2, when you like a save on 3 then you must change it in Options and so on

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Click on Options,Click on Current Save file (what you like, for example you have 1 click on 2),close,when you now use the save symbol you have your save on 2, when you like a save on 3 then you must change it in Options and so on
I can't believe it was that simple all along. Thanks a bunch.

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes