VN Unity Completed Project Cappuccino [v1.25.0] [Tentakero]

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes
D

Deleted member 232218

Could you please add Version 2.1.0 (latest pateron build)?

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can you please uploads this to MEGA or somewhere else please, I'm having problems of downloading it from Google Drive.....

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Curiousity question. Is anyone willing to say why this thread has the BDSM tag?

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
is this game censored as in the pictures or are the hearts taken away in the game?

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
The game reminded me of "Maid Story" ... yeah Im that old..
Yeah, but in Maid Story, there was around 5 endings though, 2 of them are hard as fuck to gets, but in Maid Story you'll be able to develop the maids characters & gets a good back story of them as well, you are able to bounds with them over time & see their inner character coming out & blossom, but if they gets sick or injured, at least you can takes care of them, but at least Maid Story have a cult following, that actually gotten the English version released.

Reactions: eddie297

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
This is an intriguing and entertaining visual novel/game so far... I'm not a fan of the sex simulator mini-game being the primary erotic focus in this game though... Never a fan of sex simulators, as they are tedious, a waste of time, and not at all entertaining to play... There was one erotic scene not involving the mini-game, and I'ld prefer more of those... But in any case, it's not a bad little VN/Game that is still early in development... There is no save game option I saw, so beware of that... I went ahead and posted my review...

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes