Aug 10, 2017
Updates for the post @Twistty @jande21 @bossapplesauce:

Updated: 05-01-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship:
No
Version: 1.5.0
Language: English

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Updates for the post @Twistty @jande21 @bossapplesauce:

Updated: 05-01-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship:
No
Version: 1.5.0

Done, big thanks

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Apparently I'm not very good at sex, at least according to my performance in the first sex minigame. Throw me some tips? Seems like I could only do two things, penis and vibe, and her pleasure kept going down.

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
Apparently I'm not very good at sex, at least according to my performance in the first sex minigame. Throw me some tips? Seems like I could only do two things, penis and vibe, and her pleasure kept going down.
The minigame is counterintuitive with little to no behavioural hints from the girl. It's like playing with an inflatable doll and trying to see if she/it likes it or not. The only hint you get is the bar on the right that keeps going down. It feels like it's counting the seconds until you fail and reacts in no way to your actions. Tried it in free play, same shit. The story is shit, the graphic is meh and the minigame is bad, to say the least. What the fuck do you guys like about this? The potential?! You do realise that each and every one of you sees this potential in a more or less different way. Disappointment to follow in a few months (two or three updates)

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
The minigame is counterintuitive with little to no behavioural hints from the girl. It's like playing with an inflatable doll and trying to see if she/it likes it or not. The only hint you get is the bar on the right that keeps going down. It feels like it's counting the seconds until you fail and reacts in no way to your actions. Tried it in free play, same shit. The story is shit, the graphic is meh and the minigame is bad, to say the least. What the fuck do you guys like about this? The potential?! You do realise that each and every one of you sees this potential in a more or less different way. Disappointment to follow in a few months (two or three updates)
I happen to like the graphic and art style esp. of Sophia. And the story is better than in most of the other games, and its not the typical "guy comes home after living in another city and fucks everything that moves".

Reactions: Justanx
S

Super Senpai

Somehow getting a Dhaker Studio vibe from the art in this game...

Csilla

Donor
Aug 10, 2017
anyone know how to get the mac version to work? i don't even see the app icon
Is it the file in \ProjectCappuccinoMacOSV1-5-0.app\Contents\MacOS ? I am not a Mac user, so am unfamiliar, just spotted the file.

Reactions: Krull

Csilla

Donor
Aug 10, 2017
A new month, another update @Twistty @bossapplesauce @jande21:

Updated: 06-01-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship:
No
Version: 1.6.0

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
A new month, another update @Twistty @bossapplesauce @jande21:

Updated: 06-01-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship:
No
Version: 1.6.0

Done, thank you!

Reactions: Krull and Csilla
D

Deleted member 232218

Why can't I open the mac version. It says "the application can't be opened"

Csilla

Donor
Aug 10, 2017
Why can't I open the mac version. It says "the application can't be opened"
I had repackaged the download to reduce size, try with the original combined package and I will restructure as needed:

stever

Jun 14, 2017
Is it the file in \ProjectCappuccinoMacOSV1-5-0.app\Contents\MacOS ? I am not a Mac user, so am unfamiliar, just spotted the file.
Got it in your 1.6 original combined package. just wanted to say thanks!

Csilla

Donor
Aug 10, 2017
Got it in your 1.6 original combined package. just wanted to say thanks!
Can you remove the PC Folder from the install for a moment and see if it still runs. You are starting the ProjectCappuccinoPC-V1.6.0.exe, correct?

Csilla

Donor
Aug 10, 2017
Well, until I hear back, I will chalk my repackaging as a flop. Apologies to Mac users who couldn't access, this was my mistake and not the Dev's. Here are the combined Mirrors that should replace both sets:

Downloads: - - - -

Reactions: Krull and N7

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
The game seems good but since the game only works on systems 64bits im let this one pass. (Sad)

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
That readhead girl is just the whole game. The other one is like Smigol with tits. Fun game tho and worth of playing.

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes