Others Project Dollscapes [v0.2.1] [dollscapes]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

dollscapes

Nov 21, 2023
It's mostly just KB+M issue, but the things I noted were:

1) Not being able to move the camera outside of holding right click
2) No automation features in terms of when interacting with models, having to move the mouse around makes things awkward given what people are here to do when playing these types of games

Hopefully that helps, appreciate you addressing the install question as well, best of luck with the development, I know development is a thankless task a lot of the time so appreciate you taking the time to reach out.
Thanks for your comments!

I will definitely improve this in the near versions.

1. But there are not many ideas on how to remove the right button without ruining the mode of interaction with toys. And an unlocked cursor will be needed to touch the character.
But i can unlock the rotation while player moving. And if you want to turn around while standing still, then you will still need the right mouse button.

2. I have quite a lot of ideas about automation. I'll be adding them soon. Including giving a body to the player so that the characters can do everything themselves. But first I really want to add character touches.

Thank you again for your feedback and attention to the project :)

Reactions: Trello

dollscapes

Nov 21, 2023
application data <> program files <> custom folder for games

Then there is of course minecraft, which one might want to symlink out from appdata, because the appdata is pretty much the entire game. There is a reason why apps save settings and store saved games there, but there is also reason why steam doesn't install your games there. Great place to hide stuff and make people suspious tho.
I agree with you. It was a strange decision.
I'll try to find time and improve it.

exter

May 29, 2017
I have a couple of suggestions/requests for VR mode.

Would it be possible, to add some settings regarding move/turn speed as well as an option to adjust your height? With KB+M you can change your height by crouching but there is no option in VR. It would be nice to be able to play seated. Maybe via some sliders in the menu? Or even having the option to open such a menu on the controller so you dont need to hit the escape button. Also, an option to go to the escape menu via the controller would be nice but i do know that buttons are limited on controllers. And please add an option to switch the movement with the controllers. I want to be able to freely move around with the right hand controller but that one has only the teleport and turning. Last but not least, i would like to freely move and turn with just one controller, to have one hand free for, well.... In general it would be nice for players to customize their controlls for movement/turning in the game as well as their height and position. Im a big fan of giving players the options to adjust their controls, that just makes games more accessible.
Oh, and snap points for toys on the characters in VR would be nice. Those that you have when playing non VR. Maybe as an option for switching them on/off?

Reactions: dollscapes

dollscapes

Nov 21, 2023
I have a couple of suggestions/requests for VR mode.

Would it be possible, to add some settings regarding move/turn speed as well as an option to adjust your height? With KB+M you can change your height by crouching but there is no option in VR. It would be nice to be able to play seated. Maybe via some sliders in the menu? Or even having the option to open such a menu on the controller so you dont need to hit the escape button. Also, an option to go to the escape menu via the controller would be nice but i do know that buttons are limited on controllers. And please add an option to switch the movement with the controllers. I want to be able to freely move around with the right hand controller but that one has only the teleport and turning. Last but not least, i would like to freely move and turn with just one controller, to have one hand free for, well.... In general it would be nice for players to customize their controlls for movement/turning in the game as well as their height and position. Im a big fan of giving players the options to adjust their controls, that just makes games more accessible.
Oh, and snap points for toys on the characters in VR would be nice. Those that you have when playing non VR. Maybe as an option for switching them on/off?
very useful tips. I'll try to take everything into account in the next versions!

Reactions: dot7z and exter

ppren

Aug 15, 2021
very useful tips. I'll try to take everything into account in the next versions!
Yea... ability to change "camera" height and look up/down greatly enhances the experience for those many lazy ones who want to casually play while seated. There is many ways to implement this to controllers, but one rather popular one is to use the thumbstick button to toggle what the thumbstick does. Other rather common option (which can be used with or without the toggle) is to change thumbstick behavior if trigger and/or grab button is held while turning the thumbstick. The combinations of these pretty much give devs almost endless variation of control combinations. These can be used not only to control camera, but to do speed/animation adjustments and such and rarely need both controllers anymore... Teleport feature can still be used. It would just be one of the toggle states of the thumbstick.

But yea... just wanted to say +1 to height adjustment if you want this to be playable while being lazy :)

dollscapes

Nov 21, 2023
Yea... ability to change "camera" height and look up/down greatly enhances the experience for those many lazy ones who want to casually play while seated. There is many ways to implement this to controllers, but one rather popular one is to use the thumbstick button to toggle what the thumbstick does. Other rather common option (which can be used with or without the toggle) is to change thumbstick behavior if trigger and/or grab button is held while turning the thumbstick. The combinations of these pretty much give devs almost endless variation of control combinations. These can be used not only to control camera, but to do speed/animation adjustments and such and rarely need both controllers anymore... Teleport feature can still be used. It would just be one of the toggle states of the thumbstick.

But yea... just wanted to say +1 to height adjustment if you want this to be playable while being lazy :)
Player height & player scale in vr mode has been completed today. Will appear in the next version. I’m also almost done with body touching and spanking)

FutaHoyah

Oct 12, 2022
First off I'd like to say I like the potential of this game and the base framework that's been laid out
I see a lot of potential, especially seeing the way the developer interacts
It shows a lot of professionalism which I'll assume will translate into work ethic strong enough to carry this game to it's potential

If you're asking if she should be a futanari, then that's not enough information... There are so many variations on that, and what some people tolerate and what they don't is really subtle. Would she have balls or not, would that be a TG man or not (would she have a vagina)? What positions would she be involved in? Futa on male, male on futa, futa on female, etc.

Based on details, for me, it would be from 0/10 to 10/10...
I second this
And would also add that, as a fan of Futa on Female, I would like to be able to take the POV of the futa and make the player character a female

As for the variations of the dominatrix, a solution to fit all players could be possible
On entering the room you could have a dialogue asking your preferences then have the dominatrix model adjust accordingly

Having player presets to be loaded on the fly would make this much more enjoyable depending on the situation
Personally I prefer seeing penis to vagina penetration over seeing toys/tentacles/hands/etc.. So being able to change my character to female/male/futa depending on the circumstance would make this much more enjoyable no matter the situation I walk into

Also if futa, please, have the ability to not have testicles. They really kill the vibe for me somehow. idk why. It just does.

TLDR: Game could be good. I have high hopes for it

Tehhetteh

Sep 3, 2018
Fun Fact: The game is currently on v0.1.8. Start the launcher every once in a while. You can now play with boobs and buttcheeks on desktop. I haven't tested VR yet.

Even funner fact: You can play with the ass/boobs of the girl in a jar in the entrance and the holographic stripper.

Last edited:

zhanv4125

Aug 15, 2023
Please keep and add the content of the chest toy, this is what I think is the best, because other games do not have this at all, it is definitely unique (y)

pepe234

Mar 2, 2024
I love this game, the 3D models are perfect, I love them from head to toe, and the interaction is the best but without a doubt it can be done much better

dollscapes

Nov 21, 2023
v0.1.9 is on the launcher. It looks like some rooms are moved around? And you can play with pussy lips now. Anything else I haven't noticed.
I will make an announcement here at the end of the week when it will be a full version 0.2.0.
Now there are physical hands and touching the pussy and face and this feature ( ), in 0.2.0 I plan to make fingering with these hands)

dollscapes

Nov 21, 2023
For those who do not want auto-updates via the launcher, here is the game v0.2.1 itself:
But I still recommend that you download the auto-updating version to receive minor intermediate updates.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes