VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Project Hot Wife [v0.0.22] [PHWAMM]

1. 5.00 star(s)

popoputzer

I really enjoyed the time playing this game.
    The main character of this story is extremely hot!
    The story progress is kind of slow but this is not really a bad thing in my opinion.
    The main character does not straightly fuck with every random guy but instead behaves comprehensible.
    The content so far is pretty huge and I'm really looking forward to further updates!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

TheDwayneTrain

Project Hot Wife stars an insanely stacked woman in a committed relationship coaxed by a strong female figure into opening herself up to more and more intimate scenarios with other men outside her marriage. And in this case, the MC is Merry, whose character design is a knockout.

Although it's no fully fleshed out yet, Merry and her husband Ed both have variable stats that affect which scenes you can and cannot access, such as Merry's corruption level, whether Merry cheats or shares her extramarital experiences with Ed (in a cuck or nice way), and whether Ed is a voyeur or not. However, these routes do not lead to an equal amount of content, so I would definitely suggest corrupting Merry as much as possible, because not doing so blocks you from most scenes.

PHW has a long, slow buildup that most people likely won't appreciate until the game is fully finished, which is a shame, since the it edges us along consistently and tantalizingly.

And did I mention how outrageously hot Merry is? Tan lines have never looked sexier!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

TruePower

I have played adult games for 10 years now and this is definitely one of my all time favorites. Great story and build up, getting to know the characters and their inhibitions. Seeing Merry getting slowly corrupted over the updates. Can't wait for more and the finished product. <3
  4. 1.00 star(s)

IWillBehaveEverIPromise

caca .

de.

la.

vaca.

paca.

oh yeah nice game yes yes, no, isn't true this game started good the few first releases and became a trash at the speed of light while you keep advancing in the game and you find no sex scenes with the women and other guys, just petting, fuck off
  5. 5.00 star(s)

ubermak

Honestly, I just really love this game. Appealing story and characters, enjoyable renders. Love the overall pacing of it - I prefer a nice and steady build-up. Cant wait to see how it develops further and am always looking forward new releases.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Trasher2018

It could be a 4 Star game, but ...

the point system is way to unintuitive and narrow. I tried many runs to get the results I want, but sooner or later I cant pick the choice I need/want, because my points are to low.

As far as I can see - as soon as you miss 1 choice and dont get the perfect run, you will end up in no-choice choices at some point.

I dont mind the long build up, but the wife is not progressing in a logical manner. Sometimes it is fine to get cum all over her, then a naked breast is hardcore ...

The whole point system needs to be more flexible to allow some freedom for the player - currently you HAVE to use a WT, but the one there is, is complicated and doesnt help me.

I really hope that the Dev will do that at some point - I tried every update to check for some change, but I lost interest every time I am forced to a choice I really dont want to pick. I guess I wait for a final version and hope for the best.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

runningtiger

This game is not perfect.
    But I still think this is one of the best cheating 、 NTR or Open relationship them game we can find on F95(top5,I think).
    This is a game with a real story , rather than just one sex scene after another like “ The Adventurous Couple” and 95% game tagged NTR on F95. I was shocked by how bad the plot of most Western NTR games are . I started playing Western NTR games because I saw some western movies like 《Unfaithful》、 《Red Shoe Diaries》and I feel tired about Japanese hentai manga.
    So I'm looking for something similar ,delicate and hot.But I can make it clear that even the worst cheating wife theme erotic movie’s plot are way better than most of ntr games on F95.I thought the plot of Takeda Hiromitsu’s NTR manga was boring enough, but I didn't expect how extremely bad these western NTR game's plot was.Let alone compare these games with good author like Kurosawa R’s cheating wife theme manga.
    And this game is one of the few good ntr games that has kind of good plot.Of course, this game is still not as good as those Japanese mangas and western erotic movies.But it's already much better than most western ntr games.
    The disadvantages are obvious . These ero scenes need more imagination("A wife and mother is good at this"). And there's no back ground sound ,that's really bad for immersion.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

A360

I kinda ended up annoyed with this. You play as the wife that's supposedly a hot wife but there is no cuckolding or NTR, the wife hasn't slept with another guy yet (there is lesbian content). There's a slow progression towards it. A VERY slow progression.

If I name a game gangbangs galore you're probably going to expect gangbangs in there. Why not put the whole point of the game in there.... it's strange. There is a lot in the game so to spend all that time and for her to still only have fucked the ugly, bland, small dicked husband. Not exactly impressed. I really don't get what the dev is waiting for.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

patrickB

I have to admit that at first I was also annoyed with what seems to be the 'slow pace'. But the slow pace of what actualy ? What are you hoping to get to see when you read 'hotwife', that's subjective imo. I see a very hot wife, I mean Merry is one of my favourite caracters of all the games here, especially with her curves, super tits and her tan line. So I have come to like the fact that not every other male person than her husband in this story has gotten the chance to put his dick in her pussy. I find the writing good, maybe not super, but a lot of situations are arousing, and that works for me. I like the 'chat sessions' a lot, those are lewd. And there are voyeur scenes which I like and some dirty talk, works for me as well. The sex scenes with the husband become gradualy more kinky. And if you're anxious to get to see a strangers dick in her, go download the 2 side stories, I mean that is very nice of the Dev to give us those, isn't it ? So all that makes this a 5 star game for me !
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Avaron1974

I gave it 2 stars which is exactly how many characters I found interesting in the game.

I'll leave the obvious problem a second and focus on the husband first. The dev has added the option to skip all husband only scenes and focus just on the wife so even the dev knows what a bland, generic, boring character he's created here.

And that leads in to my next issue (segway for ya) ... bland and generic. Just like the husband that's also the go to personality of every other character apart from the blonde in the title pic.

The only 2 interesting characters are the 2 main women and the wifes friend to a lesser extent.

Bland and generic is also the story.

I don't mind the lack of sex, a good story and well designed characters with personalities I can find something to hook me to and i'll be fine. More than fine, i'd enjoy myself.

I've played games that have really long stories, lie between 30-60 hours (length usually depends on amount of character routes) and some of those have no sexual action until the end.

The difference between those and this is the stories kept me engaged.

There is nothing here to hook onto. There are no interesting plot lines and there are no stand out characters.

It's simply boring.

The slow build and the tease is only any good if it's drawing you in and you beg for the payoff.

If I donned full suit of armour then tried to flick my clit I would be in the same position this game puts me in. I'm vaguely aware something sexy is trying to happen except it's failing so very miserably.

I feel like this last update was a step backwards. It was slowly crawling towards something for the first 10 updates then suddenly decided it left the oven on at home and we've moved backwards.

I wasn't going to bother reviewing it as I won't be coming back to try it again and just want to forget I wasted any time on this at all but I know there are some with similar tastes to me. To those people I can only say, avoid this, I wish I had.

It only takes a quick browse through the thread to see more people are losing interest. It doesn't seem to be going anywhere and what is there isn't good.

I will give the dev his due for sticking to his guns despite people losing interest for some time now, he obviously has some ideas what he wants to do. The only problem is those ideas are only any good for the insanely patient and i'm not one of those.

P.S. Okay, dropped it to 1. It's treading water at this point and starting to lose energy, won't be long until it sinks.

12 updates and it's still not going anywhere only now it's dropped a few tags which has turned it from a hotwife game to straight NTR.

Anything interesting the game promised has already sunk with very little left on the horizon.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

KevK13

The game progresses too slowly in the last couple of updates. As several people have mentioned in this thread, the story itself is not enough to justify a better rating without the wife undergoing accelerated progress in terms of her sexuality.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

Goodguy234

This game is ridiculous. It's way too big and nothing is happening. It was the first time I wanted ntr and it fails miserably. It's way too long and waste a lot of fucking time. Too bad, cause that protagonist is extremely hot.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

aliceee

Really enjoy this game, i rarely enjoy NTR games cause it feels bad when you play as the guy and get NTRed and not many games manage to pull it off, but this game does pull it off real good, i also really enjoy this game cause you play as the female protagonist and you cheat on the husband, while you still get some of his perspective.

Really looking forward to future updates, keep up the good work <3
  14. 5.00 star(s)

sovper88

I love Merry and how she looks, and the slow progression, it makes it believable.
    The graphics are very nice.
    I enjoy the different routes and the main story in general.
    Without a doubt deserved 5 stars.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

andjor0

Good looking wife and graphics in general.
    Love the storyline and the believable slow progression.
    The game itself is very enjoyable.
    Very nice difrent routes.
    i can recommend for people who like the genre.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

The_connoisseur

The Connoisseur rating for Project Hot Wife v0.0.9

Graphics are good, not the best around but above average, some minor mistakes with the posing and object placement, but overall good, graphics are one of the strong things in this game.

Story is ok, this kind of story is overused nowadays is not bad, it's just common. Anyway it has some imagination and is enough to be different from the wife fuck everyone standard

The remaining things are average, giving this game a rating of 3.5
  17. 2.00 star(s)

1st

It was the "Hot" part of the title that brought my attention. However after trying the game I'm seriously disappointed. This VN is not described as a parody or caricature and yet female characters look weird. There is something wrong with their bodies - the proportions are distorted and because of that whole character looks awkward.
    It seems someone has misinterpreted 'big tits' feature and just overdid it. No matter what was the assumption the effect is rather.. milky (like 'cow-milky').
    In author's place I would consider changing the name of the project because the "Wife" is definitely not 'Hot'.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 626947

I find this one to be a hidden jewel (writer could work on grammar :) ).
    Main character is just by my tastes, developer giving us an option to skip husbands scenes is welcome and rare in these games.
    To be honest only big complaint is in grammar ;).
  19. 2.00 star(s)

Silver

A mediocre game. The story doesn't make any sense at all. on top of that the dialogues are so lame, and childish, the woman who gives tasks at one point says can you tell ed to be honest, or truth something like that, then she keeps pushing them, manipulate them to get her things done, and the couple get along like brain dead individuals. The graphics are mediocre, not that great, but not that awesome either. Player is not given much choices, and a lot of paths are already assumed. The only good thing about this game is having enough content. So I wouldn't go that much below when rating the game.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Jeromutton360

I can sum up this game only in one word - Merry. She makes and breaks it for me. Her design model will keep you salivating through all her experiences in the game whether it be sexual or not. It's got decent ranging from two character viewpoints, the husband being the other one. The sexual content is bordering on 'i cant believe she didnt go all the way with it' but for future storyline and a more impactful sexual experience Merry remains semi untainted. For those gamers of a more non cuckold/non ntr persuasion this game is pleasurable as most of the action that does happen is with the hubby. Still a few close skirmishes on the pure non hotwifing route might make you guys uneasy. Still at the end of the day PHWAMM should be awarded for the best adult game character design of the year coz Merry is a fine ass woman. Oh and it doesnt hurt to have some absolutely gorgeous side characters as well. All in all this game is a must for hotwifing lovers cause the sexual tension leaves you gasping for more. I end this commentary by saying SLAM!BAM !thank you PHWAMM!!