VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Project Hot Wife [v0.0.22] [PHWAMM]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Drako

I fucking love this game man , we have a great story whith good renders , the wife is one of the hottest characters i have ever seen , there is no ruch the dev is taking his time to develop the story and that make it even better .
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Alig8r

Huge plus for the theme alone. Exploring sexuality as a hotwife in an interesting setting. Nice slow progression though could be slower with more dialogue and thoughts.

Yeah the language errors are the main problem. Dialogue needs some work. Still fun considering the rarity of the theme. Hope to see more in the future.

Best of luck to the developers!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Ōba

Although the story is simple and predictable, but it is enjoyable.
    The pace with which the storyline unfolds is not so hasty, the characteristics of the main character pleases me, the quality of the images are good (although they could be better), and especially the fact that the story deals with issues such as betrayal or infidelity has made this visual novel catch my attention.

It would be good to improve the composition of the scenes and add more clothing for the main character.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

hakarlman

Good idea, poor execution.

[pros]
    - Renders are great.

[cons]
    - There should be an option to worship her pussy & ass with your tongue instead of penetrating her with your cock. This can be for a submissive masochist play through.
    - There should be a path where she expresses a desire to fuck real men because her husband isn't cutting it in the sex department and doesn't even make enough money to support them.
    - Her husband should have the option to agree to be her cuckold.
    - The game starts out good, but loses pace. The game only needs the wife and the blonde. There was no need for adding a third girl.
    - Her flirting with the movers is too cliche and boring. The male antagonist should be powerful, rich, strong, evil and always better in every way than the male protagonist.
    - The men she interacts with are boring, there's no interesting, rival, evil antagonist that competes with the male protagonist. It's important there is some kind of passive competition or tension between male protagonist & male antagonist.
    - The dream sequence is a bad idea, it's always good to avoid doing dream sequences IMO.
    - The dev should focus on one male antagonist instead of introducing a ton of antagonists. Don't add like six males to the game all of a sudden. Just focus on one, keep it simple.
    - The pacing is too drawn out, sometimes it's better to get to the point.
    - Start adding the option for the husband to go along with his wife on her dates, watching her make out with her date, then suffering public humiliation, things like that.
    - The idea of dressing your wife up is hot, but the outfits are too tame.
    - Focus on cuckold content with the husband watching her have sex with rival, evil antagonists.
    - The game is too tame, it's not risky enough, too safe, too boring. I'm sure he wants to do kinkier stuff, but he's holding back. I understand the need for wanting to set things up, but you can't spend too much time doing that or else it gets dull.

If the maker of the game reads this and wants someone to give him even more detailed feedback, feel free to contact me, if not good luck!
  5. 4.00 star(s)

rance_zero

There are just static scenes and, at least in linux, there was no audio. That said, the models are pretty hot, especially Merry and the character development is actually existent and interesting.
    Recommended for the character development and unusual pretty tan lines of MC, and, if you are into NTR, then this is a must.
    Obs: Review made for version 0.3 of the game.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

pitpitpit

I wanted to give 3 stars, but im giving 4 because its still in the beggining and i think it has potential

Pros:
    -There are few NTR games out there, and i can put this game easily on a top 5
    -Renders are not Top but their good
    -Wife is gorgeous, and the tan lines, im not crazy about them but it rly gives a unique look that u never seen in other games.
    -I like the story envolving a 'kinda'shrink corrupting the couple.

Cons:
    -Some renders are not on same quality.
    -Transitions, especially when the day ends u should put a black screen or something between them.
    -The writing is very basic, its like talking to a parrot, someones says something the other repeats. This is the biggest problem for me in the game. Improving this u might have a rly good game going

Good luck ;)
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Goblin Baily: DILF

I played this and it was a terrible disappointment. The game is tagged as aVN but it;s actually a kinetic novel; regardless of choices you will still see the same content but on the reluctant path you'll have some extra inner monologue, the art is good but lacking, the artist skips too many parts, and an ass covered in jizz , in the next one will be clean as it had never been touched by a dick.
    overall it's a waste of MB, not worth the disk space even whencompressed
  8. 5.00 star(s)

marhen

Despite the small amount of content (so far) I have to admit that I like the project very much. An interesting story that is a bit different than the standard. Great graphics and dialogues (although the grammar is limping I don't care because english is not my language). I have been following this project from the very beginning. I like where it's going and I can't wait for the creator's fresh ideas. The announcement of various plot lines also improved my mood.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

TheMann421

I've always been a fan of this genre so it's great to see another game that's directly based on it, rather than one that hints at the possibility of the stuff in the future.

The CGs are very high quality, and I'm very impressed with that. None of the faces (except maybe for the guys) are the reused ones that we see frequently.

The story is relatively unique and compelling if you're into the NTR/Hot wife genre. The writing could definitely use some work though. It was either written by a non-english speaker or a child. It would get 5 stars if this was improved.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

The Wicked One

Holy shit! So, this game needs a proof reader, like, fucking badly! The dialog is all over the place, and there is very little in the means of any punctuation.
    But, at the same time, the concept for the story is pretty interesting. I was thinking it was going to be an "Adventurous Couple" knock off, but it has enough narrative of its own to carry its own weight.
    PHWAMM, if you're reading this, I am an editor and writer. Hit me up.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

aotp

It fits what I like (hot wife fun!). So I'm into this game, and the wife has tan lines - also something I'm into.

Others will hate that appalling English (yeah it is really bad). But I like the story so hopefully the English improves and hopefully there is a v0.02! :p
  12. 3.00 star(s)

gralthan

Well, as of the first iteration of the game, there are only two things that I can fairly judge. One is writing and dialogue - which is horrendous, mostly because of the broken-ass english. The writing in itself doesn't seem too bad (it isn't great either) but it's a bitch to get through all of that text full of errors.
    The second one are the renders, which are pretty good. Nothing amazing, but the girls are curvaceous and the dudes don't matter. Also, bonus points for the tanlines as I'm a big sucker for those.
    There's really not enough content in this version to really tell anything about the hotwife fetish - we'll have to wait and see how this develops.
    Overall, with some proofreading game has potential.
  13. 2.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating for this Game (v0.0.15 ) is:

Pros:

-Good Start
    -Love the Dialog
    -Different Typ of Story
    -nice MILF

Cons:
    - Grinding Game Play
    -Some Minor typing errors

Update as of V 0.15

Grinding Game Play
    She would still be a Virgin if not for her husband.
    Getting hotter scenes reading the Playboy.
    Wife looks great with her tan lines,story is nice,Characters are nice.
    but thats it.
    If you like getting blueballs then this is the Game for you.

Conclusion:
    Not worth the download.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Gren Frog

just waiting for more, more more…..
    subject is very promising, Drawing is exactly like it should be. Maybe husband could read photograph comments by himself aware to share feelings with wife. Pushing wife to do things she already want. she could think the same . He could think that he is the man, didn't knowing being manipulate a little.
    Don't rush storyline (but don't let us waiting) and get the man bigger dick